- 12-25-2006, 07:57 AM
Been doing the following preworkout pump stack now for several months and curious if any of the following could be elimated without losing any effectiveness (trying to simplify ) :
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
Ornithine Ethyl Ester
Looking to go with one of the following:
- Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
- Nettle Root Powder
- Diesel Test/Trib Test
- Activate/Rebound Reloaded
- Alri Restore/Bio Alpha Drive XL
and looking to get feedback on that in a separate thread.
After getting feedback on which muscle enhancer to go with, should the pump stack be continued while on the muscule enhance stack as I assume it would only enhance the overall performance?
- 12-26-2006, 05:00 PM
You dont have to use the AAKG if you are using Nitrous Malate.
Yes continue to use your mix while using the products you are looking into.
12-30-2006, 05:13 PM
I recall someone telling me about the idea of taking the NM, AAKG and OEE into one container, shaking it up and using it as one supplement instead of separating them out.
Originally Posted by bulls**t
12-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Nitrous malate is di arginine malate, AAKG is Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Using Nitrous with AAKG would be somewhat similar to mixing creatine ethyl ester with creatine mono.
An ornithine product such as OEE with an arginine product is a good idea regardless of which one you choose.
12-31-2006, 04:16 AM
I would drop one thing. Either the nitrous malate or AAKG. I have only used AAKG. And was pleased with it. So it is up to you which one you get rid of. It's a toss up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HDeuce7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:16 AM
- By mastertech in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
- By dr ozz in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2006, 06:11 PM
- By Atlas in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:48 AM