Pre-Cutting/fatloss/recomp Stack Screening

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK.....this is just a pre-stack screening of the supps i would like to be taking my next stack...i have them all set...but i would like to see if anyone has any tweaks,additions or subtractions that will be beneficial....

here it is

DCP
X-Force
Dicana
Sesathin
Camp
Flameout
Primaforce Lean Green

I was going to add Neuro-balance in for a nightime relaxor...but its back ordered 3 weeks at least and i cant wait for it.....ill also be taking the basic Multi Vitamin (ADAM)

anything i could add or maybe something i really dont need?? i need some experienced peoples help.....thanks

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no one??? hehe...

btw...merry christmas to everyone..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably just need the DCP, Sesathin, and cAMP. Those will make an extremely potent stack.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You probably just need the DCP, Sesathin, and cAMP. Those will make an extremely potent stack.

yeah.....most of the other stuff is support supps

Flameout is a potent fish oil supplement good for Omega 3 EFA
Primaforce lean green is green tea extract..good for health
Dicana from what Dsade tells me is the thing to stack with DCP
and X-Force is for the energy focus and extra fat burning kick

HairyLarry35

Awards
I'd say you're cool with what you are going to run. Make sure you know how each one affects you, though. That way, if DCP along with the others is too intense, you'll know which one to drop.

HL

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say you're cool with what you are going to run. Make sure you know how each one affects you, though. That way, if DCP along with the others is too intense, you'll know which one to drop.

HL

will do.....thanks for the reply

Proteinpowda

Awards
In regards to the Flameout remember that the company that makes it is pretty damn good at marketing. I don't see much of a difference between buying that for $20 a month or buying a lot more for less at Costco.
BTW Costco's product is USP; Flameout's not.

Also I don't think you need ALL of that stuff
Choose one or two good fat-burners and throw them in when you hit a wall in your diet unless you're just doing a quick 4-6 week diet.
I don't think I've ever personally cut for longer than 6-8 weeks so I always threw stuff in at the beginnning but now I'm just keeping my calories higher and going for a 12-16 week diet. Everytime I throw in the fat-burners and cut my kcals to low I'll end up back at square one.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In regards to the Flameout remember that the company that makes it is pretty damn good at marketing. I don't see much of a difference between buying that for $20 a month or buying a lot more for less at Costco.
BTW Costco's product is USP; Flameout's not.

Also I don't think you need ALL of that stuff
Choose one or two good fat-burners and throw them in when you hit a wall in your diet unless you're just doing a quick 4-6 week diet.
I don't think I've ever personally cut for longer than 6-8 weeks so I always threw stuff in at the beginnning but now I'm just keeping my calories higher and going for a 12-16 week diet. Everytime I throw in the fat-burners and cut my kcals to low I'll end up back at square one.
well...ive used flameout before and it seems like a good product....and ive had pretty good success with that companies supplements that i have tried...so.....i kinda trust the company...for the most part....but thank you for the input boss...i appreciate it

Proteinpowda

Awards
well...ive used flameout before and it seems like a good product....and ive had pretty good success with that companies supplements that i have tried...so.....i kinda trust the company...for the most part....but thank you for the input boss...i appreciate it
The reason I don't trust them is b/c they pretty much won't let anything negative or inquisative be said about their products back on the forums. I was blindsided for awhile too; pretty much only using their stuff. For example try Spike...then try AMP or Stimulant X. You'll find Spike to pale. It's kind of funny how their are rave reivews about their products on their site but if you go to other sites that have forums that openly discuss the products their not so rosy.
They're not all worthless though; I like Hot-Rox; but I don't like the Extreme formulation. Mag-10 was a good product but 1-ad gave me much better results (and of course they censored the posts everytime I said that). That's why I like AM; we can have actually have these types of discussions based on both anecdotal and empirical evidence, not just a supp companies writer.

Alas the place was once great but how the mighty have fallen.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The reason I don't trust them is b/c they pretty much won't let anything negative or inquisative be said about their products back on the forums. I was blindsided for awhile too; pretty much only using their stuff. For example try Spike...then try AMP or Stimulant X. You'll find Spike to pale. It's kind of funny how their are rave reivews about their products on their site but if you go to other sites that have forums that openly discuss the products their not so rosy.
They're not all worthless though; I like Hot-Rox; but I don't like the Extreme formulation. Mag-10 was a good product but 1-ad gave me much better results (and of course they censored the posts everytime I said that). That's why I like AM; we can have actually have these types of discussions based on both anecdotal and empirical evidence, not just a supp companies writer.

Alas the place was once great but how the mighty have fallen.
yeah...i did an alpha male, carboline 19, methoxy 7 stack...........and i tell ya waht......i packed on some nice muscle doing it....people were asking me if i was on roids...lol..it was funny.....so....i was happy with the results...havent used the stack since though due to the fact that i gained a good amount of weight doing it.....and i really need to focus on losing fat (damn endo body) thats the hardest part for me throughout my life.....i can pack muscle with ease...just that fat man.....Chaps understands :)

Proteinpowda

Awards
Anabolic Pump looks interesting actually.
I'm going to play around on Medline later and look into it.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump looks interesting actually.
I'm going to play around on Medline later and look into it.
yeah....AP definetely looks nice......wouldnt mind trying to fit that into my stack somehow...lol

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok....i have talked with a few people on here...and with one very respected person...and have made a few little changes to the stack....

Anabolic Pump
Camph
Rem
DCP
Flameout
Dicana
Yohimbine HCL
X-Force (Still Waiting to see if it can be used with the stack)

thats what i have now.....just have to wait and see if i can use X-Force with the stack....and if so....that will probably the stack i will be using...

thanks for the help...and any more suggestions are welcomed

Last edited:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone have any idea on the X-Force??? Some people say it is similar to Stim-x and ive seen people use Stim-x with alot of the supps above.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I wouldn't add X-force, personally. Just add some coffee in the AM and you'll be fine. I just feel you already have a nice cocktail of pills already.

But then again, I'm a hippocrate, so I'll most likely over due it, too :)

HL

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add X-force, personally. Just add some coffee in the AM and you'll be fine. I just feel you already have a nice cocktail of pills already.

But then again, I'm a hippocrate, so I'll most likely over due it, too :)

HL

lol...im thinking about it, also thinking about taking out REM also. i already have Camph in the mix so if my sleep really is horrible then ill get some REM....

i just like the effect of Stims. The focus and energy and alot of times they kill my apetite. but i havent gotten an answer about adding X-Force and its getting close to start time, so i might just start without it anyways.

Again...thank you for the reply Hairy...i appreciate it

manny182

Awards
i wouldn't add x-force unless you feel like you really need the kick.i'm doing something similar right now:
ap
camp
dcp
lean xtreme
yohimbine hcl
lean green
sesathin

so far i feel great,maybe cause of the added carbs in my diet due to starting the ap,so energy isn't a problem.however i dont notice a supressed appetite as others have reported on here from the dcp,but because of the added cals it hasnt hindered my diet.

start without the x-force but add it in if you're lacking energy for your workouts imo.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't add x-force unless you feel like you really need the kick.i'm doing something similar right now:
ap
camp
dcp
lean xtreme
yohimbine hcl
lean green
sesathin

so far i feel great,maybe cause of the added carbs in my diet due to starting the ap,so energy isn't a problem.however i dont notice a supressed appetite as others have reported on here from the dcp,but because of the added cals it hasnt hindered my diet.

start without the x-force but add it in if you're lacking energy for your workouts imo.

yeah...sounds like thats what im probably gonna do...so...ill probably start with just this set

DCP
Dicana
Anabolic Pump
Camph
Flameout
Yohimbine hcl

and then from there...will add X-Force and REM if needed

im a big eater...so im afraid of still having the appetite...but from what ive been reading with AP and DCP....shouldnt be much of a problem.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last thing i need to know is if i need to cycle any of these supps off..or if i can just do a 6 to 8 week cycle with all of them

also...do i need some sort of post cycle therapy. Ive read that alot of people use something after Dicana to help the thyroid recover.

any help with these 2 problems would be greatly appreciated

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ill be watching this. Im doing something similar. I might start my own log later. Im not sure if its necessary, but Ive seen some people use NOWs guggul. product after Dicana. Maybe a thermolife rep can tell you for sure.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah....i hope someone knows something...i dont want to gain back what i will lose during this stack

hopefully will be starting 2nd week of january...hopefully

Proteinpowda

Awards
I'm just curious why you feel you need such a pharmacopia of supplements at one time? You might as well take the real ****.
In regards to X-force I haven't tried it. Stim-X is the **** though in terms of focus enhancement and an all-around feel good (even from just one capsule).

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious why you feel you need such a pharmacopia of supplements at one time? You might as well take the real ****.
In regards to X-force I haven't tried it. Stim-X is the **** though in terms of focus enhancement and an all-around feel good (even from just one capsule).

Well..for the most part...i feel it is necessary because ive tried through diet many of times to reduce my weight. it works for a little while but them i hit a wall and no matter how much i play with my diet to shock my body, or how much i vary my workouts, i cannot lose the weight. Ive been fighting with my weight since i was about 15. I have been able to slow down the gain, but it still creeps up there. Also i have sleep apnia and when i gain more weight, it gets extremely bad and right now i have it really bad and its killing me not having any energy...falling asleep in the middle of the day, just feeling like i havent slept in weeks all day long and i dont expect anyone to understand how i feel unless you have sleep apnia but it sucks and its a viscious cycle. Due to the lack of sleep i get, the weight keeps piling on and my body goes out of whack.

i have entertained the thought that i might have a slow thyroid function or something of that nature, but due to an injury i suffered in january of this year, i dont have the insurance or the money to go to the doctor. Being on workers comp covers most of my bills for my ankle but does not afford me the luxury to get anything else checked out.

So...i find that supplementation gets me back on track and also helps with this constant fight i have. Believe me i would love to have the metabolism some of you ecto's have but i dont.

the only bonus to being an Endo is that i can pack the muscle on like nobody's business. Just the cons are outweighing the Pro's ATM

Proteinpowda

Awards
I'm not a doctor (not for 5-6 years at least) but if you feel you have hypothyroidism why not try a low dose of t4 (synthroid) and see how that works? That could majorly impact your metabolism and sleeping habits.
Who's to say you don't have low testosterone too? Ideally you need to get some bloodwork done to test both your test and thyroid levels.
As you stated before this is not an option for you.
I might get **** for this reccomendation but I think your best bet is 30 minutes of cardio DAILY regardless of whether or not you're bulking or not.
Reasons: Increased endorphins; increased circulating levels of catecholamines (norepinepherine and epinepherine), stimulation of GH, alleviation of depression (if you have any from the sleep apnia or if that's possibly the cause of it), increasd cAMP levels to stimulate HSL. Not to mention it helps reduce anxiety levels (and to take a leap of faith that should help reduce glucorticoid concentrations). This will also improve insulin sensitivity markers which may help alleviate gaining the weight back. Not to mention you'll feel a lot better. After two weeks you'll find yourself craving a 6 mile run. I would not reccomend that. I would eventually move onto HIIT training.

BTW the amount your spending on supplements above could pay for the bloodwork instead of attempting to self-medicate.

Proteinpowda

Awards
The next thing I think that would help would be if you keep a food log for a few days characteristic of your typical diet.
Right down everything you eat and the quantity of the above-said food which you ate along with the time you ate it.
Also include what time you worked out, what time you woke up, and whate time you went to sleep.
Are you getting enough B-vitamins too? Enough Iron?