what is PowerFull and Cissus RX

keater824

keater824

Awards
i heard alot about PowerFull and Cisssus RX i search the internet and only found out Cissus is a herb. What is Cissus RX, what does Cissus RX do, side ffects and what ages can take these supplements ? also what is powerFull, what does it do, side effects and ages can take powerfull
what results showed i see from this cycle
thanks a lot

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well atleast youve done some research, both are awesome supps, Search within the forum by clicking "Search" should be hundreds of matches YOU need to wade through and develop your ow conclusions. Answer for short Powerfull is aminos and cissus is for tendon, cartilage, ligament, muscle, bone. Have fun. Merry ho ho

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's all Voodoo to me... dark voodoo...with a dash of Necronomicon in it.

keater824

keater824

Awards
ok are they safe though any sideffects ? im only 16

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well read and find out, are you willing to trust me? Im just some buff, sexy, well hung guy on the net. Clatu verata nictu,
Dead by dawn if you take them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Evil Dead - Cackling Linda(as far as the person who uploaded it called it)

It's a clip from The Evil Dead though

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army of Darkness is the best movie in that series, by far.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shop smart! Shop S-Mart! YOU GOT THAT?!

Now I swear the next one of you primates that even touches me! AAARGG!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Army of darness was the only flick to get a decent budget. I jay you just made a thread, best evil dead quotes, heres mine " Good, bad im the guy with the gun."

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to post a worthy clip from the series go with this one.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness.. If you are an average, red blooded 16 year old, you have the cabability to grow leaps and bounds absolutely without ANY supplements... This is a time in which you should just harness all that wonderful endogenous hormone cascade that you are in the throes of.

Lift heavy things repeatedly. Eat well and often...Read books and feed your mind on a great many subjects. May the gods bless you with fantasmagorical muscles and a sharp mind with a serene, logical temperament.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lift heavy things repeatedly. Eat well and often...Read books and feed your mind on a great many subjects. May the gods bless you with fantasmagorical muscles and a sharp mind and a serene, logical temperament.

I can whole heartidly agree with that.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
you prick, you quoted me before I edited the last sentence.. lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about to call you out for posting too fast for me to keep up.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, it's my 3 year anniversary this month and i'm about to hit 6k posts...I think i'm gonna have a donut and celebrate.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Good post ubi, take his words seriously keater, This is informatin many your age will take decades to figure out, maybe you can skim off some years from that and succeed immediatley, cheers.