Newbie Needs Help

StackemHard

Awards
I am new to the bodybuilding aspect of things. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am 6ft1, 200 pounds and i want to be freakishly big like all the guys i see in the gym with me. I am not weak by any means but have been told i can not gain weight due to a fast metabolism. I am tired of busting of my arse for weeks and weeks with no results except a little toning. I want big freakish Muscle. I want to in 2 years time enter a WSM competition. Please help need to know what stack will blow me up and keep me there? I have been doing research on the Haladrol 50 or should i say Gaspari Stack. Is this the route i should i go??? I would also like to see reults in a week so please help dont make me waste my money on crap that wont work. Some one also told me to take Gakic, Anator p70 and Leukic????????

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Don't take Anator, Gakic, or Leukic. Leave that to the idiots who believe that training and eating with discipline can be replaced by pills and powders, steroids in some cases. It would be better if you posted your diet and routine so we can help you with that. As far as supps go, take creatine and protein for starters, that's about it. Getting that freakishly big takes time so be patient ;)

StackemHard

Awards
Diet and Routine

Hmm diet i dont really eat certain foods. I just eat whatever is there really. But routine im at the gym for 2.5 to 3 hours a day 6 days a week. Different muscle group every day.

StackemHard

Awards
Also keep in mind i do not want to start out at the bottom as i have already cycled Dbol and used Creatine and Protein but it doesnt work as well as it should i need something stronger.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hmm diet i dont really eat certain foods. I just eat whatever is there really. But routine im at the gym for 2.5 to 3 hours a day 6 days a week. Different muscle group every day.
That's your problem right there bro. You need to know how many calories you should shoot for, your routine is insane and most likely burned you out and left you over-trained, you need to know your macro-nutrient ratios. You're better off contacting Bobo then wasting more $$$ on supps IMO. Bobo will take care of that for you if you need the help and don't have the time or desire to learn

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stack'em, Let me make sure I read this right. You work out 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week? And you eat whatever?
1) You train too freakin much.
2) You don't give your body what it needs TO GROW!
READ some logs and understand what you need to do to grow.
Train Right, Eat Right get those down and then you could see something.

StackemHard

Awards
OK.....So what would be a good diet??? I dont understand that though i have seen mny more people in college eat worse than i do and now they are 15-30 pounds bigger.. Ok so what would be a good diet??? And what is BOBO??????

StackemHard

Awards
Anyone there anymore or dont want to help me anymore????

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guys are trying to tell you that you need to eat more food! I had your problem as well while I was in college and didn't start adding lean body mass until I started using FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal to keep track of my calorie intake and nutrient macro ratios. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/

Bobo is the clown (no disrespect meant, but pun intended) that runs the show here...he also has his own company and knows his **** - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fla-training-forum/

You have to eat to grow. Even if you use supps or roids to grow if you don't eat you will not maintain your hard earned gains.

Have a look around and post back some more questions.

StackemHard

Awards
thanks to all for your help. I just need to know waht foods i can eat and what foods i cant???? I eat alot of meat and fish but i guess thats not enough. I read one post where a guy said he eats 7 meals a day....Is that possible??? MY GOD. I dont need help on the whole exercise part of it i need the help on the diet and nutritional aspect of things. I started a new thread before this post in Nutrition.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
You need help with the exercise part too bro. 3 hours a day 6 days a week isn't going to do anything except get you weaker and injured. 3-4 days max in the gym with tons of compound movements will get you gaining.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks to all for your help. I just need to know waht foods i can eat and what foods i cant???? I eat alot of meat and fish but i guess thats not enough. I read one post where a guy said he eats 7 meals a day....Is that possible??? MY GOD. I dont need help on the whole exercise part of it i need the help on the diet and nutritional aspect of things. I started a new thread before this post in Nutrition.
Looks like we're playing tag on two different threads, lol. Ideally, you should be eating small meals throughout the day and seven is definitely not unheard of. Lean meats are the beast and I personally eat a lot of chicken and fish. Some guys like to throw down a lot of tuna too. Cottage cheese and egg whites will become staples as well. Here's another good thread that I just saw with some feedback and some great staple foods listed: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/47717-modifying-my-diet.html

EDIT: Notice that the sources of the foods are just as important as their nutritional values...IE Fats from peanuts or carbs from rolled oats are better than fats from meat and carbs from white bread.

StackemHard

Awards
Thanks Bro. I know who to thank when i see the gains start coming. I was reading up on another site and it said you can eat 6 meals a day. 3 are actual food and the other 3 are creatine and protein powders that have a ratio of 40 40 20.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I try to keep my protein powders to a minimum if I can. Ideally I would only use them right after a workout and sometimes before bed. Whole foods are better IMO because of the nutritional values. That being said though, I often throw protein, egg whites, natty peanut butter, skim milk, and sucralose into a blender and make a nice tastey meal replacement shake for breakfast...especially if I'm running short on time.

It's definitely not easy to eat six plus times a day if you don't plan for it and if you're like me you will feel full as hell after about 3pm on. I like to keep almonds and cashews around my desk at work and cottage cheese in the break room fridge. There are lots of other foods that you can keep around to eat and the real hardcore guys just take coolers with them everywhere!

Help me out here BigMama and Bohica. I see you guys lurking:icon_lol:

StackemHard

Awards
OK awesome.....I have a ton of info on this now so i am going to keep working out but start the diet that needs to be done in order to start gaining. The only problem with me is that i cannot drink any MILK products but i love MEAT, FISH, CHICKEN.

StackemHard

Awards
OHHH and BTW..that shake dont sound that tastey....lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read threads about others with the milk issue as we... I don't have that problem, so most of that info didn't stick with me....sorry.

And about the shake...maybe it's just the things that one becomes accustomed to eating, but I think it's delicious! I even add some milled flax seed and oat flour to it sometimes :food: :food: :food:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to delete double post, but can't

Last edited:

StackemHard

Awards
ok well im heading to the gym in a few so ill talk to you all when i get home.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I hate cottage cheese, but sugar free jam mixed with it makes it tastes like fruit cheesecake.

I drink my eggs raw beat with a fork and some splenda added in. It tastes like a creamy vanilla shake.