so many, yet so few

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
aside from creatine, glutamine, protein powders, weight gainers..

I'm talking about stuff like powerful, cissus rx, no explode, NO2, etc....

theres a lot of stuff out there now, ranging from all sorts of prices, and I can bet a lot of them suck, and some are good. I lack the money to experiment,and reading product reviews will not do jacksh*t because everyones supplement is supposed to be great, according to the seller.
I would like oppinions based on personal results and experience.

1. what supplement have you had good/best experience with, and would recommend it(for its price value)?

2. also, if their was a supplement that you tried, and was complete crap, please mention that also so we dont all make the mistake

thanks guys!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was in the same boat as you, bro. I still am actually. I don't want to spend money on any supplement that won't give me good gains or help me work towards whatever goal it is I wanted it to achieve.

But Being a cheap skate like I am, look around this board at the different member reviews. You'll probably find reviews for just about every supplement. These are from unbiased individuals, not the companies. I agree that listening to company hype is flat out stupid, but listening to dozens of independent trials makes me more open to the idea.

But out of everything I have used (legally) Powerfull is an amazing product. Out of all the supplements out there it is probably the only one I will use from time to time alongside of my CEE, BCAAs and Whey (and a few PH/PS cycles here and there).

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
good suplements ive had - cell tech(but i dont recomend due to the cost-regular creatine and amino acids should do same, and much cheaper too)

waste of my money - myostat, and animal stack(non-andro)

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
pGHT is outstanding. Also, many different supps are logged here, and elsewhere. Dont be afraid to do a little research on something that interests you.

Jason

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull and Cissus RX are both awesome!!!!

Gotta love BCAA's (get them in bulk powder for cost reasons)

I just ran several weeks of yellow Gold powder and loved it, I cycled off it for a little while and you can tell the diffrence as far as muscle fullness and the leaning effect in problem areas like love handles and lower stomach, so i would strongly recomend Anabolic Pump since it will be a superior version of Yellow Gold.

NO products with arginine etc.. suck IMO opinion, they give you a decent pump, but i dont see any results (growth)other than what i would normally get just using a regular creatine product.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Supps that have worked great for me and i would highly recommed: (in this order)

CL: green mag
ALRI: Jungle Warfare
CL: Glycergrow
UN: Shock/Storm
ON: 100% Whey
Scivation Xtend
GN: superpump 250
No Xplode

Sups that did nothing for me:
Gakic
Leukic
Nitrix
Tribex

SSW

SSW

Awards
Products I would recommend:
Shock Therapy- Worked well
Jungle Warfare- Working well
Storm-Good value

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
the strength gains from mass fx/hyperdrol stack are insane, i was one of the testers, not to mention a solid 5lb gain