so many new stacks coming out!!??... :(

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well after xmas break im wanting to start up a new test boost stack... but there are so many to choose from I'm like a kid in a candy store...cept kandy is evil lol...did the NHA stack yay...eh lol

-JW/BAM/Restore...sounds really good once BAM gets out

-JW/Powerfull/Cissus RX hmm yes...recomp and GH type release im really needing to recomp my bod...gain more muscle than i have and loose that damn stubborn love handle fat

Mass FX/Hyperdrol not quite sure...

-JW/Powerfull/Alpha Drive XL/Cissux RX

-JW/BAM/X-Factor/Retain?
sounds like it could be good... real good?

JW/BAM/Powerfull/Cissus RX Possibly? but could be real expensive...

and then there is the Anabolic Pump which sounds amazing once it hits.....

ya im wanting to increase my muscle gain like 10x haha :frustrate possibly get some GH products and then also loose that damn fat...

current stats:
5'8''
192 Lbs (wanna get to 205 210 first goal but LBM of course)
BF%: 2 settings...Athletic is 17%...standard is 12%

15.5" arms
40" Chest
35" Waist
25" legs
16.5" calves

Max's

-Deadlift...so far yet to max out on it though 375x8
-Bench last year as a jr was 365...havent maxed yet this year but highest was 275x5
-Squat...same story but highest ive gone this year is 365x3
-Leg Press 800x6

ya ...-"ARNOLD! ARNOLD! ARNOLD!" ...o Lou

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
You have a lot to learn young Jedi...

I can tell from your posts you easily feed into tha hype. More does not = better. Most of those products have very few studies to back up their claims. In tha end it all comes down to how much said consumer trusts each individual company as it's a crap shoot in terms of safety and your health. Do you want to know what's going into your body? ... I surely do, life is too precious. Better yet, when you stack all these things how do you know which products are actually working and which are not? You are just banking on someone's marketing and ad copy. Very few products actually live up to their claims.

With that said, Jungle Warfare looks to be a solid product to start with IMHO. It is something I'd consider using myself...

Cissus Rx is another great product for structural support, but in terms of anabolism, I feel it's a bit overrrated as I've never experienced any additional gains in comparison to being on or off tha product personally.

Both BAM and Mass FX contains an ingredient that has next to no studies available to tha public at this time. To me that's a bit concerning, but there are plenty that have still used one or tha other not ever thinking twice.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor is another I'd recommend. I've actually used this product with pleasing results. I gained about 6 lbs total while on cycle, and walked away with 4-5 lbs. I assumed inflammation and water were contributing factors in skewing results while on.

Everything else you mention I haven't looked into a whole lot.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the only stack a person is going too need is anabolic pump, baby!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
But of course... after all, it is "The Holy Grail". :p
too bad it seems like it will be forever before anabolic pump comes out :(

ya ive heard great things about JW and X-factor im wanting to get the best stack possible for the most gains i did the NHA/Retain Stack and well i made my gains back to where i was before football started again but im wanting to get crazy here (i plan on entering BBin competitions)

like i really wanna try Powerfull and i also wanna try JW but it seems like i would need an AI? or some sort....like JW/Powerfull/Alpha Drive XL?
JW/Powerfull/BAM?--if BAM proves to be good
or even JW/Powerfull/Retain

im really wanting to recomp my body and gain serious mass
i love lifting and i hate leaving the gym lol

i think i might jsut go with
JW/BAM/X-Factor/Retain? waiting to see if BAM is good or not...could always switch BAM out with AP

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
East, go back and reread UnlikelyToad's post.

I agree with him. His advice is basically to not buy into the hype of all of these products. If you do, you'll probably end up wasting a lot of money, IMO.

Also, TUT was right, more is not necessarily better, using 5 different products will not necessarily work as well as one quality product.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so well then...a lot of ppl have heard good things about Powerfull ik this...and JW and x-factor...so maybe these 3 solid products might be good only thing that blows is powerfull is only in bulk form now :( really just wanting stronger than the NHA stack

i read a restore/JW log...sounds like he got some good gains on this...might have to go with JW/REstore/X-Factor

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey East, there are going to be a bunch of testers posting their logs of JW/BAM/Restore here in about a week or less. I would look into those to help you make your decision.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the Toad, sort of. As he said there are a few products which contain ingredients that have little to no research published on them at this time. However, ALRI especially, has been shown to produce with very high efficacy and is not a fly-by-night company. With that being said though, I would wait until the full studies are produced on the 25R-diol until using that product.

Out of all the ingredients on there AA (X-Factor) and CissusRX, have the most research available to you at this time. Which is not to say the others do not have research, merely that it is not widely distributed. I personally feel Anabolic Pump is the most effective product on that board, but once again using AP is up to your discression, as we at USP have not released the full double-blind study as of yet.

And I'm sure his tune would be different if it was a BSL product on the board ;)

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALRI especially, has been shown to produce with very high efficacy and is not a fly-by-night company. With that being said though, I would wait until the full studies are produced on the 25R-diol until using that product.
I get to be a guinea pig :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the Toad, sort of. As he said there are a few products which contain ingredients that have little to no research published on them at this time. However, ALRI especially, has been shown to produce with very high efficacy and is not a fly-by-night company. With that being said though, I would wait until the full studies are produced on the 25R-diol until using that product.

Out of all the ingredients on there AA (X-Factor) and CissusRX, have the most research available to you at this time. Which is not to say the others do not have research, merely that it is not widely distributed. I personally feel Anabolic Pump is the most effective product on that board, but once again using AP is up to your discression, as we at USP have not released the full double-blind study as of yet.

And I'm sure his tune would be different if it was a BSL product on the board ;)

Do not misinterpret what I said... I never said Cissus had lack of supporting studies, nor have I ever elluded to ALR being "fly-by-night".

Actually, I would expect BSL to be looked at under tha same amount of scrutiny. In fact I encourage it. All feedback is welcome in our forum, good or bad.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not misinterpret what I said... I never said Cissus had lack of supporting studies, nor have I ever elluded to ALR being "fly-by-night".

Actually, I would expect BSL to be looked at under tha same amount of scrutiny. In fact I encourage it. All feedback is welcome in our forum, good or bad.
I did not. Nor did I imply that you made either of those statements. I was, in fact, pointing out for East which ingredients on that board had the most reputable evidence available to him, so no need for the condescending quotation marks.

Nor was I singling out specific companies, or trying to compare USP's products to any other company. I was merely stating my opinion, which happened to agree with you on some points, and disagree on others.

As well, I was joking with the last comment. Possibly taking forums a little less seriously would be beneficial Toad?

Anyways, no hard feelings were intended, or meant now.

Merry X-Mas.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I admit perhaps I did look a little too far into it. It was your last edit with additional BSL comment that gave me this impression. If you're being totally sincere, then I am sorry.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
is anabolic pump available yet?...i signed up for the mailing list but ya...im thinking i might wanna try it....otherwise i might just do JW/REstore/X-Factor....or add BAM if the logs of the product turn out to be really good b/c JW/Restore ive heard is amazing just those 2 and X-Factor logs have shown to add about 6+ lbs of LBM

SSW

SSW

Awards
is anabolic pump available yet?...i signed up for the mailing list but ya...im thinking i might wanna try it....otherwise i might just do JW/REstore/X-Factor....or add BAM if the logs of the product turn out to be really good b/c JW/Restore ive heard is amazing just those 2 and X-Factor logs have shown to add about 6+ lbs of LBM
I'm currently on week 5 of JW and loving it strength gains are great plus about 4 lbs. LBM so far. Bringing BAM into the cycle next week (testing), we'll see how it adds to JW. You could definitely start JW standalone and by the time you get done with your first bottle you could buy another bottle of JW if you really like it and/or if the BAM reviews are good you could add that on.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on week 5 of JW and loving it strength gains are great plus about 4 lbs. LBM so far. Bringing BAM into the cycle next week (testing), we'll see how it adds to JW. You could definitely start JW standalone and by the time you get done with your first bottle you could buy another bottle of JW if you really like it and/or if the BAM reviews are good you could add that on.
ya...im thinking about doing JW/Restore/Anabolic Pump stack

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL..

Yeah, and I was being sincere Toad. No hard feelings were intended at all.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i would suggest E-Bol/JW/BAM i think this would rock your socks off. i am planning to run the same stack after i compete in march. The recomp and hardening effects would be great, plus you should see some solid lean gains from this stack as well, not to mention strength will be on the up and up!! this is just my 2 cents

SSW

SSW

Awards
i would suggest E-Bol/JW/BAM i think this would rock your socks off. i am planning to run the same stack after i compete in march. The recomp and hardening effects would be great, plus you should see some solid lean gains from this stack as well, not to mention strength will be on the up and up!! this is just my 2 cents
HMMM!! That stack sounds exciting, I'm putting that one on my consideration list.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yea SSW i am pretty excited about starting it!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, but if it's .001% more anabolic than creatine I'm sure you'll be on it. :lol:
lol its possible...ill try supplements once to see if it effects me in great gains :) ...but no i dont think ill wanna do that stack...thinking still along JW/Retain/Anabolic Pump

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no i wouldnt say its the holy grail but its tried and proven! U cant argue with results? Have u tried it?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
no i wouldnt say its the holy grail but its tried and proven! U cant argue with results? Have u tried it?
Nope.

"Holy Grail" comment was tongue & cheek at Jacob.

He knows I love him. :p

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thats fine you just asked excatly what it was i was just supplying you with the info.

you have to go with what your heart tells you. have fun with what ever stack you decide to do and get huge baby!!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
thats fine you just asked excatly what it was i was just supplying you with the info.

you have to go with what your heart tells you. have fun with what ever stack you decide to do and get huge baby!!
*Cues music*

"... listen to your heart, when it's calling your name."

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha oh man you knew where i was going toad!!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so im kinda stuck between... JW/Restore/BAM or JW/Restore/AP

BeatNec

Awards
i would go for the AP if that is possible, mainly because it works in a total different way than the other supps in the stack.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
stupid question(s)..dont mind me....but what is BAM???

also...alot of people say that AP by itself is unbelievable.....does AP have an AI or need one???

BeatNec

Awards
stupid question(s)..dont mind me....but what is BAM???

also...alot of people say that AP by itself is unbelievable.....does AP have an AI or need one???

BAM is Bad Ass Mass by ARLI

Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

* Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
* Block glucose uptake in fat cells
* Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
* Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
* Stimulate lipolysis
* Improve lipid profile

so i cant imagen it needs or contain any AI?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BAM is Bad Ass Mass by ARLI

Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

* Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
* Block glucose uptake in fat cells
* Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
* Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
* Stimulate lipolysis
* Improve lipid profile

so i cant imagen it needs or contain any AI?
thank you for the quick reply...i appreciate it

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so ...go with AP instead of BAM in the stack??

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Mullet your link to synergymuscle isn't working just thought I'd let you know.

Bigbridrol

Awards
logs should be goin up for the BAM/JW/ Restore stack within the next week. I would follow them and make a decision from that. I will be one of the testers and hope it delivers as it is marketed!

ray sausage

Awards
check out Big Ray's Alpha Male Stack - Alphas only tho!
:goodpost:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT listen to a single word posted by Ray Sausage.
:goodpost:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thats cool. I luv jacob as well, he is the man

madman911

madman911

Awards
so im kinda stuck between... JW/Restore/BAM or JW/Restore/AP
I just noticed you are 18. I wouldn't recommend using anything that has an AI or claims to hit the androgen receptors. That pretty much leaves you with X Factor or an ecdy product, of which E-bol is considered the most effective.

Don't be hell bent on using these products at your age, you should be growing like gangbusters due to your raging test levels. If you aren't growing like a weed already, look to your training and diet way before you turn to a supplement to make gains. I would recommend that approach to anyone. If you aren't seeing gains with just your training and diet, you cannot expect any product to suddenly put huge amounts of mass on you... they aren't miracle workers, at best, they can only enhance the anabolic processes in your body that should already be occurring.