• 9 + Unbeleivable!

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am curious to know, if you used X-Factor, what was the increase in LBM you noticed after your 50 day cycle? Please vote ONLY if you have run the 50 day cycle at 1000mg. Considering the fact that you probably lost fat, simply vote what you think is the closest gain in muscle.

Thanks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
For the one/s that had zero gains: How did the diet looked like?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
For the one/s that had zero gains: How did the diet looked like?
Pretty good with nothing anti-inflammatory (food, supps, pain meds etc). Tons of eggs and steak. I know it cant be my calories since i did put on some fat.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Well sense no one is givin u any feedback might as well. I went 60 days and gained about 6lbs. Didn't check my bf% but by the looks of it an what other people say I lost fat while gainin muscle, so that should be lean muscle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good with nothing anti-inflammatory (food, supps, pain meds etc). Tons of eggs and steak. I know it cant be my calories since i did put on some fat.
Hmmm that's odd.. Did you get any DOMS?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well sense no one is givin u any feedback might as well. I went 60 days and gained about 6lbs. Didn't check my bf% but by the looks of it an what other people say I lost fat while gainin muscle, so that should be lean muscle.
Congrats bud! Thanks for feedback!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Diet was good..250+ grams of protein per day, training was good with a little added intesity, used no anti-inflammatories and essentially gained nothing and lost nothing. Had a minor increase in vascularity but in no way warranted the costs.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Diet was good..250+ grams of protein per day, training was good with a little added intesity, used no anti-inflammatories and essentially gained nothing and lost nothing. Had a minor increase in vascularity but in no way warranted the costs.
Seeing as how you're a mod and therefore have a reliable opinion, how would you feel about attempting another cycle (gratis, of course) and working with me to figure out why you didn't repsond?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how you're a mod and therefore have a reliable opinion, how would you feel about attempting another cycle (gratis, of course) and working with me to figure out why you didn't repsond?
Interesting offer there!! :thumbsup:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i didnt gain anything from it, i think there are better options out there

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
3lbs here. i think ill have better results with 1250mg for 40 days this go around when i finally start.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Just curious Pioneer, but why do you think the 1250mg for 40 days will be better for you?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

I sincerely appreciate the offer. At this time however, I am out of the training loop with a new baby girl and a sick wife. It may be a while before I can jump back into training.

I do not doubt that X-factor works for many, but for me, even at 2X the recommended dose, I did not see that much change.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Almost 40% of the respondents are saying they gained nothing is hard to believe. Even if you went for 50 days just lifting and eating properly you should gain something.

I think if there was a new poll in which it showed the member's board name the results would be more in line with reality.

IMO some people just want to answer a poll and will click on zero when in fact they never tried he supplement.

Just a thought,

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey crowler, gold members can see the names of poll respondents :)

tamiller866

Awards
Almost 40% of the respondents are saying they gained nothing is hard to believe. Even if you went for 50 days just lifting and eating properly you should gain something.

I think if there was a new poll in which it showed the member's board name the results would be more in line with reality.

IMO some people just want to answer a poll and will click on zero when in fact they never tried he supplement.

Just a thought,

CROWLER
If you look at the study Baylor did, these results shouldn't be surprising. The product did very little other than very questionable strength improvements.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It didn't do much for me either. I did get more sore but I didn't notice anything in terms of fat loss or strength gain. I'm no expert bb'er but I do eat a lot, about 250-300g protein per day and 200-250g carbs per day, work out intensely for about 1-1.5 hrs. I cut out all cissus and fish oil.

I do have a very hard time putting on size. I tend to get stronger without really gaining or losing much weight. Too much carbs and I get fat easily as well so I don't like to up my carbs more than I have to.

No offense but I felt it was a huge waste of money for me.

I bet most people that do take it have no idea what they are doing but I feel I do know fairly well what my maintenance calorie level is and how much more I have to eat to put on weight. But for me, eating over maintenance doesn't always mean muscle gain, and in this instance XFactor didn't help, at least nothing noticeable over normal.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gained 0.. no joke..

My old training partner who came 3rd at the nationals in AUS, said he had improved strength like no tomorrow, but didn't gain weight and my other mate gained 2kgs...

Our Diets/Training are all fine.

Xfactor only gave me an injury I believe!

Works for others, so they say!

:)

P.S> I use to say this on bb.com all the time and people would bash me for giving me negative no results view, but Im just being honest u know? If it worked for me, I'd say so, but it didnt!

I was hoping to gain a few kgs and some fat loss, but my weight didnt change at all!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
1g for 50 days. i had great strength gains, gained about 6 pounds overall and kept 4 of them. strength went down a bit after i was finished cycle but great product none the less.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our Diets/Training are all fine.
No supplement will simply add muscle to your frame. If you didn't gain any weight, you simply weren't eating enough. I have no input on results from XF yet as I am only currently on my first cycle. However, you can't say your diet was in check or you would've gained weight simply from that fact.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 4 days in now, taking about 2g of AA a day (1000 mg from xfactor, the rest from a dozen eggs daily + red meat), and i've lost 4 lbs on the scale and it all seems like fat loss.. I can tell the difference pinching spots.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 days in now, taking about 2g of AA a day (1000 mg from xfactor, the rest from a dozen eggs daily + red meat), and i've lost 4 lbs on the scale and it all seems like fat loss.. I can tell the difference pinching spots.
I shoud have included a minus in the poll :jaw:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No supplement will simply add muscle to your frame. If you didn't gain any weight, you simply weren't eating enough. I have no input on results from XF yet as I am only currently on my first cycle. However, you can't say your diet was in check or you would've gained weight simply from that fact.
Untrue..

My old training partner is natural, training 6 years.. arms r like 19", he never takes any supplements.. rarely as everything is banned in AU, and Id say he eats 4000-5000calories a day, stays around 1011-% all yr round...my point is, hes at the limit of a natural bodybuilder.... only so much muscle u can gain so fast once your that big....naturally..

Myself, I prob didnt eat enough.. but saying that, isnt x-factor claims meant to you lean u out? it didnt...

Most supps dont work for me, i grew the most in my first yr on protein shakes, creatine mono and trib.. i put on 16 kgs... including water weight, a good solid 9-11kgs of muscle.. the last few yrs training alone with supplements havent gotten me very far to be honest!

if it was like u said, youd gain anyway, why bother buying xfact or anything else? lol :)

:D

P>S hyperdrol + white blood, i gained 3kgs or so..

same diet as on xfactor which gained me 0..

but thats just me!!
:p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it was like u said, youd gain anyway, why bother buying xfact or anything else? lol :)
because calories in - calories used = weight gained or lost. Supplements + anabolics just change how much of the change is in fat vs muscle.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because calories in - calories used = weight gained or lost. Supplements + anabolics just change how much of the change is in fat vs muscle.
Kinda doesnt add up tho, xfactor should of leaned me out then ;l)

I have really good hormones tho... high test... test boosters etc dont work on me.. so maybe hence xfactor didnt? no idea..

:D glad it works for others, doh!

darkesthour

Awards
Used XF over the summer...wasn't eating properly (very low carbs) so I didn't make the strength/mass gains, but it got me quite a few "oh my god, look at your veins" comments at the gym...I'll definitely use this stuff again!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bingo!!! I'm on the same page as you. It's amazing how many people "think" they are eating enough cals and protein to gain muscle/weight when really they're just breaking 2500cal and 150gr of protein a day.

I have 2 bottles of this coming and I'm not sure how I'm going to use it yet. Mostly what macro split I'm going to run. I was going to do CKD but getting in the necessary amount of fat (240gr) without any Omega 3's is gonna be tough.

chim_chim

Awards
I think people lose a little perspective on how difficult it is to obtain lean mass, and the value of small increments. If there were some way to get 100 lbs. of extra lean mass in a safe, non-hormonal manner, I think that most of us on this board would pay $10,000 for that.

It's an interesting hypothetical. Most of us would pay $100 per pound of lean mass. So, if X-Factor can provide 2-3 lbs. of lean mass over 50 days, at around $90, isn't that something of a bargain?

(I haven't used X-Factor, so I don't have an opinion on its effectiveness. If it does zero, then it is obviously not a bargain at any price.)