strongest non-hormon stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

strongest non-hormon stack?

1. New Member

strongest non-hormon stack?

can anyone recomend me the strongest/most effective non hormonal supplement there is? i am considering a JW/BAM/AP stack.
    Any suggestions?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.

Your idea sounds pretty serious itself.
  3. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BeatNec
    can anyone recomend me the strongest/most effective non hormonal supplement there is? i am considering a JW/BAM/AP stack.
    Any suggestions?
    JW + BAM + XFactor could be a pretty sweet stack as well. I guess the only way to know is to try it. I know, I am a rep for MN, but AA is truly the strongest anabolic I ever tried, and did it 3 times, all of them were successfull.

I will be doing a similar log along with SizeOn, and XFactor, so stay tuned
    Good luck!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm doing Mass FX, Jungle Warfare, Restore, and Alpha Drive. My other supps included the basics (multi, super fish fats, Vigor) and Camphibolic. I'd like to add some Anabolic Pump to my arsenal for further recomp. With the top 4 products of my stack, I notice intense progress in all areas of my life: My attitude (more direct and intense), my training is on fire, my sleep is more vivid, lucid than ever. Last night I had a dream that my brother needed a ride from a Taco Bell on Rt. 22 and on my computer I transmitted to a UFO to pick my brother up and watched a 'flying saucer' symbol hover on this digital map until it reached the Taco Bell address... Then the dream went to me and a group of fictitious people watching a big screen TV news show and when I went to change the channel on the remote, it phased in/out different appearances of the news cast and before I knew it, I was in the show... it was nuts! Yeah... anyhow... sorry for rambling. I think BAM will be good too. ALRI and Anabolic Xtreme seem to be the pinnacle of the mountain for these supps and USP is definitely in a league of their own too... Good **** is out nowadays. You just have to sift through all the crap out there (ex. Legal Gear).
  5. New Member

if everything turns out like expected i will go for:

week1:JW
    week2:JW
    week3:JW-AP
    week4:JW-AP-BAM
    week5:BAM-AP
    week6:BAM-AP
    week7:BAM

suggestions are welcome
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I'm doing Mass FX, Jungle Warfare, Restore, and Alpha Drive. My other supps included the basics (multi, super fish fats, Vigor) and Camphibolic. I'd like to add some Anabolic Pump to my arsenal for further recomp. With the top 4 products of my stack, I notice intense progress in all areas of my life: My attitude (more direct and intense), my training is on fire, my sleep is more vivid, lucid than ever. Last night I had a dream that my brother needed a ride from a Taco Bell on Rt. 22 and on my computer I transmitted to a UFO to pick my brother up and watched a 'flying saucer' symbol hover on this digital map until it reached the Taco Bell address... Then the dream went to me and a group of fictitious people watching a big screen TV news show and when I went to change the channel on the remote, it phased in/out different appearances of the news cast and before I knew it, I was in the show... it was nuts! Yeah... anyhow... sorry for rambling. I think BAM will be good too. ALRI and Anabolic Xtreme seem to be the pinnacle of the mountain for these supps and USP is definitely in a league of their own too... Good **** is out nowadays. You just have to sift through all the crap out there (ex. Legal Gear).
    That was me driving the UFO.
  7. New Member

looks like the AP wont be available on NP before christmas so i will remove it from the stack.

AA is that Hyper-H/X-factor?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    That was me driving the UFO.
    ROFLMAO
  9. New Member

since np have sale until the 24th i think i will do like this instead;

week 1-8 powerfull-JW

do you guys think its a bad decision?
  10. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

looks like the AP wont be available on NP before christmas so i will remove it from the stack.

AA is that Hyper-H/X-factor?
    Yes, AA is the ingredient contained in X-Factor as well as Syntrax's version.
  11. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

since np have sale until the 24th i think i will do like this instead;

week 1-8 powerfull-JW

do you guys think its a bad decision?
    I'm about to do the same thing...well, almost! I've posted some questions about doing a stack like that for a 3 month cycle...if you search for 'Jungle Warfare + PowerFULL' or threads started by me, you should be able to find it.

Basically, what it would entail is:
    Weeks 1-4: JW 3 caps a day at meals
    Weeks 5-8: JW 3 caps a day at meals, 2/2/2 or 2/4/2 caps a day of PowerFULL on an empty stomach(where the 4 would be pre w/o)
    Weeks 9-12: PowerFULL same as above

I haven't actually done it yet but I've gotten good responses from others about doing it...people are interested in hearing about my results when it happens.

Anyways, I will be starting it in Jan and will probably end up running it into April.

Just my .02...Good Luck with whatever you decide to do!
  12. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Any suggestions?
    i think you nailed it here. i loved JW + restore so theres no telling what kind of potential this has with BAM. ALRI doesnt disappoint so id go with this.

other considerations might be x factor or halo liquigels, ebol, or AX's new mass fx + hyperdrol. all of these would be good but i would definitely go for the above mentioned stack and include restore.
  13. Registered User

JW/BAM/RESTORE/AP

You'll have to ask one of the ALRI guys about dosing for the first 3 but for the AP do 3 caps a day 10 minutes before your highest carb meals, you can go higher than 3 but you'll have to continue to increase your carb intake drastically. I've never used JW or BAM, but i've used Restore and loved it and i'm currently on week 4 of AP and it's amazing to say the least. It comes down to how much u wanna spend as well, i'd run AP throughout the whole cycle though because it's making the most anabolic substance around (food) even more potent by driving all those muscle building nutrients into your muscles. In one month of AP with proper eating you can easily see 5lbs+ of solid muscle while dropping a couple pounds of fat.
  14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    JW/BAM/RESTORE/AP

In one month of AP with proper eating you can easily see 5lbs+ of solid muscle while dropping a couple pounds of fat.
    THIS IS ON PAR WITH ANABOLICALSSSSSSSSSSS! WOWOWOWOW
  15. New Member

I will be doing Alri's Evolution Stack + Massfx + Ebol around feb/march.

I think it will be a pretty strong natural anabolic stack, expensive though, all depends on how much your willing to spend.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI

I think it will be a pretty strong natural anabolic stack, expensive though, all depends on how much your willing to spend.
    Would you think there would be a synergistic anabolic increase with BAM and Mass FX? How much of the compound can you use before it triggers the negative feedback loop and causes some natural test suppression?
  17. Advanced Member

Im a week into Mass FX and Ebol, and the effects of strength increase and visual muscle fullness are coming on nicely...I'll update towards the end of the 30 days on my thoughts.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Im a week into Mass FX and Ebol, and the effects of strength increase and visual muscle fullness are coming on nicely...I'll update towards the end of the 30 days on my thoughts.
    Update us as many times as you can! I'm interested in that stack.
  19. New Member

I would say:

Clout + Body Octane
    Xfactor + NHA Stack
    Ebol + ______
  20. New Member

Would you think there would be a synergistic anabolic increase with BAM and Mass FX? How much of the compound can you use before it triggers the negative feedback loop and causes some natural test suppression?
    Not totally sure, but ALR says they can be stacked for a synergistic effect.
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Sounds good, keep us updated!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Not totally sure, but ALR says they can be stacked for a synergistic effect.
    Hmmm... I have a habit of dropping too much money on suppies. Are you positive that they'll work good together? Just to give you an idea, my current stack is:
    Mass FX
    Restore
    Alpha Drive
    Jungle Warfare
    Camph
    Blaze
    Super Fish Fats
    Vigor
    Liv 52 (liver aid)

I have enough for a 12 weeker and I'm into week 6. Add some BAM? After this, I'd like to run Ebol and AP with the Camph throughout.
  23. Registered User

I would hold off on the Massfx+ E-bol and maybe save that for another stack, do your evolution stack and add in Anabolic Pump, it'll blow you away.

THe evolution stack is that JW+BAM+Restore?
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I would hold off on the Massfx+ E-bol and maybe save that for another stack, do your evolution stack and add in Anabolic Pump, it'll blow you away.

THe evolution stack is that JW+BAM+Restore?
    Yea.

I figure the Mass FX will go good with the JW to bump up the amount of Divanil and help sread out the dosing(of teh divanil), Also FnF posted up a quote from ALR saying that 25rs in Mass FX and BAM can be stacked, so there is a lot of synergy there(with the evolution stack+mass Fx), and the E-bol is just to add to the overall anabolism of the stack.

I think I will overlap, and use ramping up and down dosages, so it is not just 30 days of each product at max dosage.
  25. New Member

what do you guys think is the perfect lenght of a JW run?
  26. Advanced Member

what do you guys think is the perfect lenght of a JW run?
    Id say 8 weeks, but you could probably try to eek out some final effect in 10-12 weeks.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Hmmm... I have a habit of dropping too much money on suppies. Are you positive that they'll work good together? Just to give you an idea, my current stack is:
    Mass FX
    Restore
    Alpha Drive
    Jungle Warfare
    Camph
    Blaze
    Super Fish Fats
    Vigor
    Liv 52 (liver aid)

I have enough for a 12 weeker and I'm into week 6. Add some BAM? After this, I'd like to run Ebol and AP with the Camph throughout.

Hey, there, sugar-daddy!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Hey, there, sugar-daddy!
    LOL! I wish I had a supplement benefactor!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Non Hormonal Stack
    By toums in forum Supplements
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:12 AM
  2. Which would you do as a Non-hormonal Stack
    By SureShot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:19 AM
  3. Next Non-Hormonal Stack
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements