Nettle root extract / Activate

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Is it better to run for 4 weeks or 8 weeks? How do the gains in weeks 5-8 compare to 1-4? Id intended only running it for 4, but seeing NPs 12% off Christmas deal, I might order some more when I place my order and run it for 8 weeks. Im using it on a cut BTW.

Thanks brothas!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started, and I think I'm going for 8 myself.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO the first 4 weeks is just the starting point, that's when the gains just start up. Strength kicks in, vascularity slightly increases, sleep gets better the list could go on. Go for 8, you'll like it.

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Thanks man. Is that from personal experience or just word of mouth?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal experience.... and to be honest some of my best workouts came with the NHA stack. Can't wait to get on it again.

papa G

Awards
Yeah, activate made me feel pretty darn good too. The mental effects of the free test increase alone is enough to make it worth it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey prid, is that with rxt or rr? havent tried it with rr yet. it seems like reviews are mixed.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Anyone have intense or particularly vivid dreams while on the Activate? I didn't even take that much.

I must say, after some experience with the novedex and the anabolx (herbal mix) and the activate I'd like to try a little of the first two + standard dose (for my size) of the last.

Should be wicked awesome!

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Did you end up going with Activate or Bulk Nettle Root?

Are you taking anything else with it?

Is it better to run for 4 weeks or 8 weeks? How do the gains in weeks 5-8 compare to 1-4? Id intended only running it for 4, but seeing NPs 12% off Christmas deal, I might order some more when I place my order and run it for 8 weeks. Im using it on a cut BTW.

Thanks brothas!

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Bulk nettle.
Im taking whey, dextrose, fish oil, multi, creatine mix, Syneburn, hoodia, Cissus RX and some glucosamine.

No AIs though, still a bit young for that.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Sounds good man...how is your dosage and timings of nettle been going? How about with the other supplements you are doing?

Bulk nettle.
Im taking whey, dextrose, fish oil, multi, creatine mix, Syneburn, hoodia, Cissus RX and some glucosamine.

No AIs though, still a bit young for that.

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Not quite sure of the exact dose, between 600-700mg though. First thing in the AM, then again 6-8hrs later, and again right before bed. So between 1800-2100mg a day.

I dont have a whole lot to report right now. The holidays have messed me up a bit. Ill be back in full swing tomorrow though. Hardness and vascularity are more prominent though. Currently cutting and fats dropping much easier too.

Theres no doubt in my mind that nettle + storm (or any mag. creatine) can result in very impressive strength gains though.