Got some Samples from GNC

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
got some samples of
VPX Redline pills..like 2 packets

and then SAN Tight 2 packets..and then some other fatburning/stim product

but im gonna try the VPX stuff today and tomorrow pre workout and then try the SAN Tight and see i like one or the other more

any1 have some comments on these 2 products?

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
if you're sensitive to caffeine and maybe yohimbe, careful with the redline

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
if you're sensitive to caffeine and maybe yohimbe, careful with the redline
so i took 2 pills before my workout and i was shredding it up in the weight room...and i kinda got real cold...but then it hit me hard after i got done working out...got real cold and started feeling like ****...ive never been sensitive to caffeine or yohimbe before...
i mean ive tried drinking 100 cups of coffee in 3 days before (futuroma thank you lol)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL, have you read the write-up on redline? It's supposed to trigger a shivering response (didn't for me but that's the claim).

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Redline is like legal crank... Although I've never taken crank, the symptoms I got are similar to that of crank-users. I just started shaking and becoming paranoid. I used the reccommended starting dose and never tried it again. This and Methyl Ripped made me angry!

SAN Tight worked well with me and gave steady energy that didn't crash real bad.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Redline is like legal crank... Although I've never taken crank, the symptoms I got are similar to that of crank-users. I just started shaking and becoming paranoid. I used the reccommended starting dose and never tried it again. This and Methyl Ripped made me angry!

SAN Tight worked well with me and gave steady energy that didn't crash real bad.
ya i felt like i was on something crazy lol...but ya ik its suppose to make u cold and shiver but this was crazy b/c i was in front of a heater with blankets and a coat on...still cold but sweating