6-oxo at bdc - AnabolicMinds.com

6-oxo at bdc

Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

6-oxo at bdc

I remember reading that bdc was going to start carrying 6-oxo sometime soon. I was just wondering if there was any news on when exactly this was going to be happening. Im planning a cycle and im def getting my phs here but i would also like to be able to get everything else i need here as well. Any idea Big Daddy Chemo? Thanks...

It should have been in long ago...I'm going to have to call the customs office again.  Although, the lag in delivery may have served a purpose.  Instead of a capped product why not deliver the 6-oxo like we do everything else (transdermal)?  There are no special features of the 6-oxo to suggest it would have better first pass survival than 4-dione, 4-AD, and the rest.  This means that a small 5% or so will actually get through...why not increase that to 40% absorption and go with a lower dose?  This would make for a highly effective product that is cheaper to produce and hence cheaper to purchase.  hhmmmm...now we need some beta testers that are almost post cycle

Chemo
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Hmmm... very interesting idea as usual. I wish i was at the end of a cycle so i could volunteer myself to test it out. I havent ever used 6-oxo before so i think for my first time ill just go with it orally. Ive been hearing good things anyway. Thanks for the quick response. Keep up the awesome work...
    •   

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    It should have been in long ago...I'm going to have to call the customs office again.  Although, the lag in delivery may have served a purpose.  Instead of a capped product why not deliver the 6-oxo like we do everything else (transdermal)?  There are no special features of the 6-oxo to suggest it would have better first pass survival than 4-dione, 4-AD, and the rest.  This means that a small 5% or so will actually get through...why not increase that to 40% absorption and go with a lower dose?  This would make for a highly effective product that is cheaper to produce and hence cheaper to purchase.  hhmmmm...now we need some beta testers that are almost post cycle

Chemo
    I can make myself post cycle
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Chemo
    That sounds Like a plan, count me in!

I'm down.

BDC i got one more week on my cycle so i am down if you want a tester.

Hey BDC,

I'm your man.............about a week to go. That would be sweet!!

Peace

Bone

Chemo
    I can be post cycle, just say when

chemo, you know im down. its on like donkey kong man
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I'm coming up on end of cycle this Saturday (Nov 30th).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

BDC, just finished my cycle and I am ready to be a guinea pig.  What you say?

I'm on my last week as well. You bet I'm down!

Transdermal. Chemo you are so lazy. Just get it capped and hurry up. Just kidding sounds like a good idea. The only thing i don't like is the fact that when I am finished a cycle I am glad not to have to spray anything on anymore. I would opt for the oral in my case... Call me lazy yes i know. But its the lethargy from the 1-t....heheehe. Talk to ya

Originally posted by curt2go
    Transdermal. Chemo you are so lazy. Just get it capped and hurry up. Just kidding sounds like a good idea. The only thing i don't like is the fact that when I am finished a cycle I am glad not to have to spray anything on anymore. I would opt for the oral in my case... Call me lazy yes i know. But its the lethargy from the 1-t....heheehe. Talk to ya
    I hear you on the post cycle just-want-to-stop-with-the-application syndrome

But, keep this in mind...an average bottle has 100 mg x 60 caps = 6 grams.  At 300 mg daily this will last for 20 days and provide ~15 mg (daily) after first pass.  To get the same dose from a transdermal the amount can be 2 grams per bottle (4 mL x twice daily).  This means cheaper to make and hence cheaper to purchase.

Chemo

You could even save more money and have to put less on if you went with a 1/4 bottle of gel with the 6-oxo. 60ml with 2 g in it should work fine. Or put 8g in a regular bottle but it will last 80 days. Can use it 4 post cycles or something. If you din't have to slop on 4mls then I think I could handle it.  What do ya think....

PS. You follow me around like PAR used to.....hehehehe

Talk to ya...

I'm always post-cycle...hook it up

LG

Has china already started making raws of this stuff?

Need some?

No. There was quite a bit of difficulty making the product. I figured it would take around 10 months or so for it to be copied. Just make sure you purity test it....we all know china isn't the best place sometimes, just ask kilosport.

This should run through the patent office fairly fast as it is a novel compound. Of course it could be fruitless if the ban goes through.

Very true. BDC did get it tested although I don't know where he got it but it came out over 99% if I remember correctly.... Talk to ya..

BDC, so do you need testers? if not i will just take my pills post cycle. just wondering Monday is comeing up fast.

I wonder if he will buy it from Patrick when he gets the patent on it.

Originally posted by 1Fast400
    I wonder if he will buy it from Patrick when he gets the patent on it.
    Actually, I emailed him yesterday asking for a bulk powder price list for 6-oxo, 1-test base, 4-AD, and Nordiol...

Chemo

Good, the 4AD thing irked me pretty bad.

Did someone say cheaper?  I am for that!  Count me in as a test if your gonna do it...

Hey Chemo, I'll go post cycle if needed to try out the 6-OXO if you want. Sounds like a great idea to better absorbtion and cheaper is always good! Peace

BDC, I have 2 bottles of Ergo 6OXO.  I would be willing to pop the caps open and put it in a gel if you tel me how many caps to use and get me a deal on the gel

The caps will have filler in them. So you can't just domp the caps in. Sorry..... Talk to ya...

Originally posted by curt2go
    The caps will have filler in them. So you can't just domp the caps in. Sorry..... Talk to ya...
    That was my fear, but oh well
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah a 6oxo transdermal would be great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:31 PM
  2. 11-oxo at 4 caps a day
    By daniel35 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 05:18 PM
  3. Quick Thumbs up to the boyz at BDC concerning T-1 Final
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:40 PM