nettle ok with food?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm assuming so, since the bottle doesn't specify empty stomach?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really? You gotta be kidding me. :lol:

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming so, since the bottle doesn't specify empty stomach?
Yes it is fine either way. I am currently using it at sixteen 1/4 tsps per day taken throughout the day on both empty and full stomach. I am getting the same result as DS Activate.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
16? One six? WTF? Why? :huh:

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
man that's some megadosing, there.

hey, if it works....

how did you find that number? did you work up to it or did someone recomend that dosage?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, meowmeow is not using 60-95% extract, he's using straight bulk. Right? That would now make sense.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Oh, meowmeow is not using 60-95% extract, he's using straight bulk. Right? That would now make sense.
Yes it is straight bulk, organicaly grown from a local brick and mortar co-op. I don't recommend it but I wanted to see if I could find an equivalent to the extract. Turns out that sixteen 1/4 tsps (or 4 tsps) per day of bulk is what is needed.

Keep in mind that all of the ligands (except one) in Nettle Root bind to SHBG (all are weak binders except the one DS isolated in their extract) so it makes since that bulk Nettle in quantity will work.

I also get a big benefit in the prostate support bulk nettle gives.

Next time I run the NHA stack I'll pick up some bulk Nettle extract and it will be way more convienent and price effective for sure.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is straight bulk, organicaly grown from a local brick and mortar co-op. I don't recommend it but I wanted to see if I could find an equivalent to the extract. Turns out that sixteen 1/4 tsps (or 4 tsps) per day of bulk is what is needed.
How many grams 4tsps of nettle are?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established

Keep in mind that all of the ligands (except one) in Nettle Root bind to SHBG (all are weak binders except the one DS isolated in their extract) so it makes since that bulk Nettle in quantity will work.

I also get a big benefit in the prostate support bulk nettle gives.

Next time I run the NHA stack I'll pick up some bulk Nettle extract and it will be way more convienent and price effective for sure.
interesting. i wondered if the bulk nettle root sold at my organics store would work, and in what dosage. mostly just curiosity however as I'll stick with the extracts.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
interesting. i wondered if the bulk nettle root sold at my organics store would work, and in what dosage.
Yes...I'm sure it will. Just grind it as fine as you can in a coffee grinder. I use heaping 1/4 tsps of the ground herb...started at 3 such doses taken 4 times per day (twelve doses of 1/4 tsps for day). I added to it the next week and then in the third week used 4 such doses taken 4 times per day (sixteen doses of 1/4 tsps for day).

By the third week I have very good strength and size gains...my face has more oil (the same as if I was during a test cycle)...so yes it will work...just adds roughage to your digest system though.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Yes...I'm sure it will. Just grind it as fine as you can in a coffee grinder. I use heaping 1/4 tsps of the ground herb...started at 3 such doses taken 4 times per day (twelve doses of 1/4 tsps for day). I added to it the next week and then in the third week used 4 such doses taken 4 times per day (sixteen doses of 1/4 tsps for day).

By the third week I have very good strength and size gains...my face has more oil (the same as if I was during a test cycle)...so yes it will work...just adds roughage to your digest system though.
I'll have to check out the price again next time i'm shopping. I think it was pretty cheap.