Havoc - is the verdict in? blood work, results...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I have seen a couple logs starting up but nothing too substantial. I really dont give much cred to random logs from people I dont really know. I am personally pretty excited to try Havoc.

dsade: are there any legit testers with blood work done? what are we looking at here? Hopefully milder on lipids than sdrol and even PP?

How does the AI properties affect lipid profiles? Does it bring estrogen way low or just keep it in check?

Very interested to see some results/blood work from reputable sources. No hype!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I have seen a couple logs starting up but nothing too substantial. I really dont give much cred to random logs from people I dont really know. I am personally pretty excited to try Havoc.

dsade: are there any legit testers with blood work done? what are we looking at here? Hopefully milder on lipids than sdrol and even PP?

How does the AI properties affect lipid profiles? Does it bring estrogen way low or just keep it in check?

Very interested to see some results/blood work from reputable sources. No hype!
I know NickW is a WPO lifter. His bull**** meter is set to zero. As for the other guys, although you don't know them very well, dsade has been around for a bit, and knows freaking everyone!:) Neither he, nor fitnecise are going to just roll with testers who just want to kiss ass for some free supplements. :)

Jason

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I paid for mine so take it as what you will. However, I will stand by my time honored reply of if you don't like what you see then don't buy it but the blood work of PH's out there has never been clinical in nature. They have just been supplied by the testers.

I will have bloodwork following my cycle but i'm sure you can pick that apart too...NO HYPE!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with Jayhawkk! Bloodwork is not the definitive cure all to end all debate and prove effectiveness.

Looks like a quality supp to me!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Im not talking about effectiveness. Im sure it works, i want to see how rough it is on the lipids/liver. BTW, when I said logs I wasn't referring to any one of you guys running logs in particular. I know he would only get decent testers.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have bloodowork post cycle specifically for liver/cholesterol levels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sputnik's log over at M&M includes bloodwork. I'm going to have him go out and test his lipids again really quick, then again in 4 weeks.

fitnecise

Awards
keep an eye on feedback.recomp.com - i'm keeping an updated list as I find logs

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
How is it looking in terms of androgenic sides? For those of us with MPB - what should we expect? About like SD or more androgenic like PP?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't noticed anything pronounced but I keep my head shaved down and I already have MPB. I was told to look around week 3-4 for signs though.

foggia

foggia

Awards
EDIT: Read the rules please.

"If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - pro-hormones - liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned"

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
dsade, fitnecise - more androgenic than PP? on paper it is, isnt it? I cant remember now. How about in real world? Are we talkin a hair line killer or what?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, fitnecise - more androgenic than PP? on paper it is, isnt it? I cant remember now. How about in real world? Are we talkin a hair line killer or what?
I did notice a hairline hit around the middle of the third week, but not bad.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If I get some of this - I'll get lipids and liver done before and after.

It will be a while though - I've got an AX log and an ALRI log to run first. (Well - sorta.)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It is technically more androgenic (on paper) than PP, right?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I browsed over the logs and they are all garbage - I'm sorry.

We got clowns runnin the **** for 13 days then quitting to go into post cycle therapy because "they keep the gains really well after 2 weekers" or some nonsense. You cant fairly evaluate Havoc by taking it for 13 days. The other logs are **** too, Sputnik went to the ****ing ER because of back pain? Then he says hes gettin lipids AFTER post cycle therapy - wtf good is that? They are all just flaky as hell. People making comments on "how they feel" after 5 days and ****. We all know that it takes about ~14 days to really get peaked serum levels and judge the actual compound.

Run the the god damn stuff for 4-6 weeks and get blood tests. Otherwise your gay cyber diary and your "log" are worthless. This is why logs mean **** to me. /end rant

Im running 14 days of superdrol (polishing off extra :D) then jumping into a full bottle of Havoc at 2-3 caps/day until its gone. I'm not getting blood work done but I will be able to comment on this stuff. Im home from law school and will be doing nothing but working out and sleeping for a month.

Dsade: you ran it - what are your thoughts on its androgenic sides? Did you get any bloat at all despite its anti-E properties? You did notice some hair issues around week 3-4? Did you get any blood work of your own? Whats the androgenic/anabolic ratio as compared to SD & PP?

We should have had 4-5 testers w/ accurate/legit logs and blood work before this stuff hit the streets.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thing Alpine, the Junior G Customer Service Detective is on the scene!!

*cue music, and Alpine jumping in, condescending, arrogant, and worthless opinion in tow*

:)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Just calling it like I see it guys... not trying to be a ****. The logs are useless. :( You guys know what im talking about, sorry if its not PC. The points I made about the logs are valid. Maybe someone will get some blood work up pre-post cycle therapy eventually. I'm really just interested in sides and how it affects estrogen levels. It seems to be that bringing them low (too low) could make lipids worse. Arimidex isnt too good for lipid profiles at all. I dont know if Havoc does this or not.

Im on board anyway - Choo choo on the havoc train!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then making a ****ing log yourself and post your findings. Until then do one of two things. Buy it or don't buy it but both require you to shut the **** up about it. No one is force feeding Havoc down your throat.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Then making a ****ing log yourself and post your findings. Until then do one of two things. Buy it or don't buy it but both require you to shut the **** up about it. No one is force feeding Havoc down your throat.
Im not criticizing havoc here dude. Settle down.
I have 2 bottles already. I have been all over this since day 1. Im very excited about it. Im just calling the logs like I see them. I want some decent info and Im not sugar coating stuff. Thats all there is to it. Im a NP supporter all the way...

I plan to report on it. Daily logs are a ****ing joke. I dont want to hear about what your arm workout was like. Changes from day to day are all in your head anyway. 2+ weeks solid use then report. Then get blood panel immediately after. I dont plan on getting blood, hence no log. Plus the superdrol would skew it.

Update: Just for the record Jayhawkk, despite being disappointed in the majority, yours is the most well done & detailed of them all. I'll be looking forward to your blood tests.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then take it and make a log and you let everyone else know. I'm sure you've ran some other stuff before without seeing a million logs in its favor, right? M4ohn ring a bell?

You ask for logs and you don't like what you see. You can always purchase the Havoc and then get people to follow your testing guidelines and have those results posted. I agree about not ingesting drugs you're not sure of but this is what you have right now. As far as 'feeling' just 5-6 days into a cycle? You can feel before your levels have been influenced to their fullest. I could tell within days of taking M1T of feeling different even if my strength hadn't made any changes yet.

MacMan

Awards
Sorry, Jayhawkk, but I have to agree with Alpine on this one. I don't necessarily agree with the style of presentation of his points, but I do agree with the points.

I also haven't seen one decent log on Havoc. I also won't use it until I do.

Alpine's points are valid and use to be the kind of points that would illicit more and better information here. It's always been one of the reasons I prefer this Board over others. Unfortunately, anymore, this Board seems to be more about threatening members for stating an opinion than about obtaining and providing information.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has nothing to do with valid points. You don't get anything done by insulting those you're trying to get answers from. The way I see it, if you choose not to take a product then that's fine...for whatever reason. Feel free to ask for whatever it is that you're looking for prior to taking a product. Do so without being a prick.

Where I don't follow is what made the other bloodwork or logs of other products so much more reliable? Almost all of the products we are known to use are not commonly used in weight lifters in good health. So where are the 'studies' or 'logs' that give a warm and fuzzy prior to ingesting these products?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, Jayhawkk, but I have to agree with Alpine on this one. I don't necessarily agree with the style of presentation of his points, but I do agree with the points.

I also haven't seen one decent log on Havoc. I also won't use it until I do...

I also have zero problem with your statement or how you have worded it.