Please help...slight nipple dicharge from pfull and nha stack???

UncleRemus

Awards
So, a few weeks ago I ordered 2 bottles or powerfull and one bottle of activate and rebound reloaded. I started by taking the powerfull (worked up to 8 a day) until the first bottle was finished. For almost 2 weeks I have been taking 8 powerfull a day along with 4 activate, and 3 RR.

I was browsing a thread and I read how some kid said that he squeezed his nipple and a clear fluid discharged. So, I figured I'd give mine a squeeze and see what happened. Low and behold, a tiny bit of clear fluid came out of my left nip :jaw:

I have never had gyno, my nipples are not overly sensitive, there are no lumps, growths, or deposits around/under or near my nipples or breast. But, when I squeezed my left nipple kinda hard, and sometimes the right one too, I can notice like a tiny bit of clear fluid coming out of one of the pores on the tip. It is not enough to leak down, and only does it when I squeeze it. But it was enough to freak me out. I have been periodically doing it since I first noticed it a few days ago, and it seems as if it is starting to lessen, and only does it someimtes now.

I was wondering if somehow it could be from the supps I am on, but I thought AIs were used to combat this?? I would just like some information and help, cuz Ive been pretty worried as to why this is happening. Thanks!!!!

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
So, Uncle Remus... have you tried... tasting it? Sounds yummy!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
never had any nipple milk coming from me when i did the NHA stack... sure it wasnt just grease or oil??

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used M1T, it know to cause prolactin induced lactation, if yes get some cabercoline, or wean off any hormonals.

UncleRemus

Awards
I wouldn't consider it lactating. It may just be oil or grease. It doesnt leak, and I can only notice a tiny bit coming through one of my pores, a little larger than the size of a pin hole. And like I said, I had no itchy, irritation, bumps, lumps, swolleness or anything along those lines. I do tend to have oily skin, and get pimples on my chest and back. It has seemed to get a lot better since I stopped the RR, that stuff hit me hard man. Lost my libido, got terribly sick, and then the prolactin thing if thats what it was.

To the dude who told me to taste it, that may be the most eloquent statement I've ever heard by a 29 year old boy. You should become a writer and bless the world with you linguistic abilities. Best of luck to you sir :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Remus note that future squeezing and prodding WILL stimulate the glands in your nipple and cause further swelling, irritation, lactation so from now on try not to squeeze em.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Yep, nipple stimulation can CAUSE lactation. Stop playing with yourself. It doesn't sound like there is much of a problem but you could get some vitex at your local drug store to combat prolactin issues.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
To the dude who told me to taste it, that may be the most eloquent statement I've ever heard by a 29 year old boy. You should become a writer and bless the world with you linguistic abilities. Best of luck to you sir :)
Why thank you. I wouldn't listen to those ignoramuses who caution you against stimulating your newly awakened glands.

Don't you people understand how precious this gift is? Surely it is the work of the Lord! Think about the potential Uncle Remus now has! Now, I don't mean to preach or anything.. but I've been on the internet for some time and I know for sure that this is a potential gold mine.

Uncle Remus, you could share this gift with the rest of the world: it's called the Adult Entertainment Industry. Think about it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you wait 6 years to get the final word in? haha, nice!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a bump!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar