View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Supplement Brand?

326. This poll is closed
  • All The Whey

4 1.23%
  • A.L.R.I

18 5.52%
  • Anabolic Innovations

124 38.04%
  • Anabolic Xtreme

24 7.36%
  • Avant Labs

5 1.53%
  • Bioscience Technologies

1 0.31%
  • Designer Supplements

21 6.44%
  • Get Diesel Nutrition

1 0.31%
  • IBE Nutrition

9 2.76%
  • Molecular Nutrition

1 0.31%
  • Prometabolix

0 0%
  • Serious Nutrition Solutions

2 0.61%
  • Synergy Muscle / USP Labs

106 32.52%
  • Thermolife International

4 1.23%
  • Recomp Performance Nutrition

6 1.84% top Supplement Brand of 2006

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. top Supplement Brand of 2006

Vote for your favorite Supplement Brand. This isn't a place to knock another or to criticise another's choice. Feel free to say why you made a choice though.

2. Well, of course I would vote USP all the way but being a rep that would hardly be objective or impartial. (Although I would have voted that way a month ago as well )

That being said, I vote Designer Supplements. They have put out some great products that are both innovative and effective and their customer service is fantastiko.

That was tough for me to really narrow down however as there are many other close seconds and I could only pick one.
    Recent log:

3. ^^lol We are really laughing at your expense in the chat right now Bp

4. Hey..RPN squeaked in in 2006.

Where's the love??
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Crap... I can't vote for both USP and Anabolic Innovations?

Jay, BP.. vote for each of those for me.. I'm not jumping in on this tug of war.

6. Hmm, I mae the poll based off the forum sections...

7. i swear to god i comment in this topic?? but id have to go with A.L.R.I.

8. No need to swear to God man...Just go with what your favority brand is and let God vote His own brand.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No need to swear to God man...Just go with what your favority brand is and let God vote His own brand.
    ha ill let him do then...i thought i did leave a comment in this topic though

10. It's a toss up between Muscletech and Fizogen

11. you beckoned?

dont talk about me behind my back.

12. This is a very tough decision. It's a tie.
    Since I can't vote for two in the poll, I'll just voice my opinion right here.

Anabolic Innovations AND USPLabs.

13. Hmmm, looks like nobody is willing to break this tie. It is a hard choice to make, but I'm going to have to go with USP.

I do love AI's big ol' bag of whey isolate though!

14. My vote goes to ALRI because everything I have tried from them worked. I think regeneration x is a first-rate supplement and seems to help with recovery quite a bit. I also like cr2 and a couple of other products. USP Labs is great too of course

15. IBE for me...awesome proucts, quick delivery and great customer support here and on IBE forums.

16. I see some very smart people in this thread

17. Voted for USP. Everything I use is either USP or ProSource + Intake Performance for MRP. Cissus RX has saved me as far as lifting goes and all the other USP products I have been good to great. Can't wait to try the Anabolic Pump and the super cissus.

18. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I see some very smart people in this thread
    You mean because I didn't vote because of the tie between USP and Anabolic Innovations? Yeah I thought it was pretty smart. Rpen was picking up on that too.

VIVA UspLabs and Anabolic Innovations

19. I want to change my vote. I know MN isn't gonna win this one cause we have only 1 product (although it is the MOST effective product on the market), so I gotta show my love for Anabolic Innovations.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

20. Not really fair, IMO, to vote for one Co. as I use products I like from several (USP, Designer Suppl., ALRI, etc.)

21. Hmmm, my belly tells me to go with someone who feeds me. A man always listens to his gut, but man the choice is tuff.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

22. I voted for ALRI because Jungle Warfare gave me almost PH like gains without all the nasty sides.

23. I like the Choas, I switch between it and No-Xplod. I did run some diesel goodies with good gains as well. Crowler does good.

24. I have to say, I love PowerFULL with a passion but Cycle Support has got to be one of the greatest supplements ever invented, IMO.

Anabolic Innovations gets my vote.

Sorry USP.

25. USP all the way.
  26. Thumbs up

Anabolic Innovations, hands down...

27. Synergy Muscle, I wouldn't have applied to be Jacobs shoe-shiner if I didn't believe he needs shiney shoes. Oh and the supplements are solid, the company is the taco to my beef.

28. Close call between AI and USP, but I went with AI for the food products. The pudding, the cookie mix, the upcoming pancakes and cookies and cereal and God knows what else, are exactly what I've been looking for. Healthy and tasty alternatives so I can munch when I feel the need without popping open a can of tuna or a protein bar.

USP is in close second for the best herbals on the market.

29. I gotta go with ARLI. For me, it's between them and USP. Both have great products but Restore works about the best of anything I've tried. Also, I've had good strength increases with Alpha Drive(which I know is from bioscience)-If i'm not mistaken though,ALRI is responsible for the formulation of that product too.

30. About 2 months ago I would have voted Designer Supps, but then I tried Cissus and PowerFULL and my allegiance has switched to USP. Designer Supps is a very, very close #2 for me. NHA, I will be back soon!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Strong Supplements to!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:21 AM
  3. Wow - thing at the top!
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 06:52 PM
  4. Activity Level Of