AnabolicMinds.com top Supplement Brand of 2006

Which is your favorite Supplement Brand?

• All The Whey

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • A.L.R.I

Votes: 18 5.6%
  • Anabolic Innovations

Votes: 124 38.3%
  • Anabolic Xtreme

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Avant Labs

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Bioscience Technologies

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Designer Supplements

Votes: 21 6.5%
  • Get Diesel Nutrition

• IBE Nutrition

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Molecular Nutrition

• Prometabolix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious Nutrition Solutions

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Synergy Muscle / USP Labs

Votes: 104 32.1%
  • Thermolife International

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Recomp Performance Nutrition

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vote for your favorite Supplement Brand. This isn't a place to knock another or to criticise another's choice. Feel free to say why you made a choice though.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Well, of course I would vote USP all the way but being a rep that would hardly be objective or impartial. (Although I would have voted that way a month ago as well :) )

That being said, I vote Designer Supplements. They have put out some great products that are both innovative and effective and their customer service is fantastiko.

That was tough for me to really narrow down however as there are many other close seconds and I could only pick one. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^lol We are really laughing at your expense in the chat right now Bp :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey..RPN squeaked in in 2006.

Where's the love??

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Crap... I can't vote for both USP and Anabolic Innovations?

Jay, BP.. vote for each of those for me.. I'm not jumping in on this tug of war.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I mae the poll based off the forum sections...

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i swear to god i comment in this topic?? but id have to go with A.L.R.I.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to swear to God man...Just go with what your favority brand is and let God vote His own brand.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
No need to swear to God man...Just go with what your favority brand is and let God vote His own brand.
ha ill let him do that...so then...i thought i did leave a comment in this topic though

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
It's a toss up between Muscletech and Fizogen:toofunny:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
you beckoned?

dont talk about me behind my back.

God

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a very tough decision. It's a tie.
Since I can't vote for two in the poll, I'll just voice my opinion right here.

Anabolic Innovations AND USPLabs.

moflika

Awards
Hmmm, looks like nobody is willing to break this tie. It is a hard choice to make, but I'm going to have to go with USP.

I do love AI's big ol' bag of whey isolate though!:run:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to ALRI because everything I have tried from them worked. I think regeneration x is a first-rate supplement and seems to help with recovery quite a bit. I also like cr2 and a couple of other products. USP Labs is great too of course :)

rkieltyk

Awards
IBE for me...awesome proucts, quick delivery and great customer support here and on IBE forums.

bfjurky

Awards
Voted for USP. Everything I use is either USP or ProSource + Intake Performance for MRP. Cissus RX has saved me as far as lifting goes and all the other USP products I have been good to great. Can't wait to try the Anabolic Pump and the super cissus.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I see some very smart people in this thread ;)
You mean because I didn't vote because of the tie between USP and Anabolic Innovations? Yeah I thought it was pretty smart. Rpen was picking up on that too.

VIVA UspLabs and Anabolic Innovations

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I want to change my vote. I know MN isn't gonna win this one cause we have only 1 product (although it is the MOST effective product on the market), so I gotta show my love for Anabolic Innovations.

tintinet

Awards
Not really fair, IMO, to vote for one Co. as I use products I like from several (USP, Designer Suppl., ALRI, etc.)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, my belly tells me to go with someone who feeds me. A man always listens to his gut, but man the choice is tuff.

m88tow

Awards
I voted for ALRI because Jungle Warfare gave me almost PH like gains without all the nasty sides.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I like the Choas, I switch between it and No-Xplod. I did run some diesel goodies with good gains as well. Crowler does good.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I love PowerFULL with a passion but Cycle Support has got to be one of the greatest supplements ever invented, IMO.

Anabolic Innovations gets my vote.

Sorry USP.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations, hands down...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Synergy Muscle, I wouldn't have applied to be Jacobs shoe-shiner if I didn't believe he needs shiney shoes. Oh and the supplements are solid, the company is the taco to my beef.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Close call between AI and USP, but I went with AI for the food products. The pudding, the cookie mix, the upcoming pancakes and cookies and cereal and God knows what else, are exactly what I've been looking for. Healthy and tasty alternatives so I can munch when I feel the need without popping open a can of tuna or a protein bar.

USP is in close second for the best herbals on the market.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I gotta go with ARLI. For me, it's between them and USP. Both have great products but Restore works about the best of anything I've tried. Also, I've had good strength increases with Alpha Drive(which I know is from bioscience)-If i'm not mistaken though,ALRI is responsible for the formulation of that product too.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
About 2 months ago I would have voted Designer Supps, but then I tried Cissus and PowerFULL and my allegiance has switched to USP. Designer Supps is a very, very close #2 for me. NHA, I will be back soon!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations- Cycle Support is Life Support.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
obviously, I gotta show love to ALRI, after that:

2) USP
3) anabolic innovations
4) Designer

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lot's of good companies, I voted AI as well. I'm somewhat hit or miss with USP but Cissus is the only supplement I just couldn't do without. If AP is 1/4 as good as the hype then USP will have to be reconsidered as well. Also, an old school shout out to Avant Labs which has been a little quiet for awhile but has always been a top notch innovative company that made others lots of money with sesamin.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usp in number one for me because of one reason. YELLOW GOLD(AP)! their other supps are good too.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
as much as i love AI for the food stuff, ever since i tried cissus rx almost two years ago i've had to add it as a staple... i messed up my shoulder pretty bad in a car accident back then and couldn't lift for months, but the cissus made it so much easier to come back from.

i <3 usplabs for my shoulders sake.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
It was a really close call between Designer and Anabolic Innovations - but the benefits I've seen from Cycle Support are what pushed them over.

tattoopierced1

this is almost unfair...kinda like having to pick a favorite girlfriend... ;)

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There are some great companies there, but Crowler and AI get my vote. Keep up the great work!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ok overall for me it's Anabolic Innovations, I love there protein, cookie mix :( , cycle support, excell which I still owe Crowler a review, been supppper busy sorry! And of course Chaos. Great taste and prices!!! I also like ALRI and IBE products!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I vote USP for thier innovation. I wasn't a Powerfull believer, but after a week or so, I am now. Cissus, no need to comment. AP I haven't tried, but reports are awesome. Symmetry was good to me.

I just hate the amibiguity of they supplement descriptions. Geez. I'd like to know how many people took Powerfull for test elevation, and who knows WTF Symmetry is for? lol rolleyes sarcasm

A PITA, but worth it! :D

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All of the company's are great, and have great products. So I chose the company that I use the most of there products. which is USPLabs. I always have atleast 1 or 2 of their products in any stack I am doing.

USPLABS

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I must say I use IBE alot, but not for what they are on the board for.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Anabolic Innovations.Crowler have come a loooong way. They get my vote!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is fun to watch!
:duel: LOL.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Id go with USP. I just think YG/AP is the best supp around and thats what puts them over the top for me. Id have to put AnabolicInnovations, ALRI, and Anabolic extreme right behind them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good reasons for the choices being made! My choice is a secret :)

Status
Not open for further replies.