NHA stack

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
im taking 4 activate a day and up to 3 RR now...can i up the dosage to 4 RR a day??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have you been on the stack? Either way, upping RR would be a little to excessive. It's there primarily to control any estrogen effects that Act might cause. Hence keeping you good and dry. More would be pretty useless in terms of the stack itself.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the stack? Either way, upping RR would be a little to excessive. It's there primarily to control any estrogen effects that Act might cause. Hence keeping you good and dry. More would be pretty useless in terms of the stack itself.
almost a month and ok thnxs for the heads up...im gonna run outta activate before i run outta RR is that ok? b/c i tapered up on the RR...so its ok to take RR after my activate is out right?

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
man, 4 RR a day?? my joints started killing me at 3 RR, had to cut back to 2. If you've been running NHA for a month the AcT should be gettin towards the bottom of the barrel. You should probably have RR left over once the AcT runs out...keep tapering down until you're either done with the bottle, or just don't feel it anymore. I've still got about 15 caps left I haven't touched.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the stack? Either way, upping RR would be a little to excessive. It's there primarily to control any estrogen effects that Act might cause.
Are you sure about this? I thought it was primarily there to raise test levels directly by preventing the test from aromatizing to estrogen... No aromatization = more test and DHT. (It's my understanding that the increase in estrogen from ActivaTe alone would not be significant... certainly not proportionally greater than the increase in free test.)

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so...is it still a no dont up the dose of RR?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was primarily there to raise test levels directly by preventing the test from aromatizing to estrogen.QUOTE]
That's what I said.
No, you said, "It's there primarily to control any estrogen effects that Act might cause." You are saying its purpose is to control raised estrogen caused by ActivaTe. I am saying that its purpose is to increase test by preventing aromatase. Controlling estrogenic effects is just incidental (and Act is unlikely to cause significant estrogenic effects).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, I thought you were referring to the ladder.

Anywho, RR is good at returning t to normal after a cycle, and raise it above slightly.

However at east1600's age I think that would be pretty pointless.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
pfft....lightweaights! I went up to 5 with no real sides when I was beta testing it...