Stack: Melting Point, Thyrogen X and Sesathin?

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey guys,
Wondering what you all think of a fat burning stack with melting point, thyrogen x and sesathin. I can take a stim product but am trying to spare as much muscle as possible as I normally loose some muscle with a stim product. Let me know what you all think of these three together? Thanks

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
looks really good, i would expect to see good results from this.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Ill give a little bit more background to this as well, im coming off a bulking cycle with superdrol so I have my PCT as well as Retain to go along with it. At the time im using the melting point, thyrogen-x and sesathin; I intend to use Cissus RX and Bulk Powerfull with it. If I get some Anabolic Pump I will also add that in to this mix. Thanks for all the help guys

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember there being a thread a while back about how running tta and any thyroid boosting supps was overkill. I recall Derek Charlebois saying that receptors usually fill up quickly and the rest of the actives are wasted.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Thanks for the information... That raises a few other questions for me though. Would you all recommend MP or thyrogen X? I want one thats going to be the least catabolic out of the two. My next question is do you think another product would be good to add on to this stack for cutting purposes, such as a stimulant based product like venom 3.0 or cAMPHIBOLIC? Thanks again guys... by the way my diet and training is in check.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA, Sesamin and cAMP would be an awesome cutting stack. Just make sure to increase water and electrolyte consumption.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
TTA, Sesamin and cAMP would be an awesome cutting stack. Just make sure to increase water and electrolyte consumption.
Yup I'm planning to do this (MP, SesaThin, and cAMP, plus some test prop and TRN) for a cut next month. Hopefully it will be as awesome as you think...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, if TTA and thyroid boosting supps shouldn't be taken together, then wouldn't that go for TTA+cAMP? cAMPHIBOLIC has forskolin in it, which is said to increase thyroid hormones. Also, the ALRI Tri-lean stack, which is often stacked with T-X, is a mixture of TTA supps and thyroid-boosting supps.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ill give a little bit more background to this as well, im coming off a bulking cycle with superdrol so I have my post cycle therapy as well as Retain to go along with it. At the time im using the melting point, thyrogen-x and sesathin; I intend to use Cissus RX and Bulk Powerfull with it. If I get some Anabolic Pump I will also add that in to this mix. Thanks for all the help guys

I would highly recommend holding off on the cut untill after post cycle therapy. That is a very important time to keep calories high as your natty hormones will be very low and it will be hard enough staving off catabolism without cutting. The Cissus and PowerFull are great additions to PCT however as would AP.

I have used the Sesamin/TTA (LipidFX)/ cAMPH along with C2, Symmetry and Fenotest with good results. With hindsight being 20/20 I would sub the Feno for PowerFull. If I were to run the stack again however, AP would be in there for sure.

I am not aware of an issue stacking TTA with cAMP but will look into it more.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey thanks for all the great information.... ill go ahead and wait on the cut then till im done with my post cycle. My biggest thing i was excited for was using the cutting cycle along with the retain to see how well I would cut with my cortisol levels real low. You think it would be ok to just use the sesathin to keep me from putting on any extra fat or even hold off on that as well. Thanks again apologizies for all the extra questions

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for all the great information.... ill go ahead and wait on the cut then till im done with my post cycle. My biggest thing i was excited for was using the cutting cycle along with the retain to see how well I would cut with my cortisol levels real low. You think it would be ok to just use the sesathin to keep me from putting on any extra fat or even hold off on that as well. Thanks again apologizies for all the extra questions
Yes, Sesamin would be a good damage control measure. AP would be even better, both would be fantastik. :)

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You think it would be ok to just use the sesathin to keep me from putting on any extra fat or even hold off on that as well. Thanks again apologizies for all the extra questions
SesaThin is great pretty much anytime... On-cycle, P.C.T., between cycles, during a cut, etc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, if TTA and thyroid boosting supps shouldn't be taken together, then wouldn't that go for TTA+cAMP? cAMPHIBOLIC has forskolin in it, which is said to increase thyroid hormones. Also, the ALRI Tri-lean stack, which is often stacked with T-X, is a mixture of TTA supps and thyroid-boosting supps.
The increase from cAMP is very different from using a hormone that directly converts to thyroid hormones. They are other benefits from forskolin besides thyroid boosting (such as cAMP boosting).