The Ultimate Stack???

  1. New Member
    Bezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

    The Ultimate Stack???


    I need to know what do you guys think about this stack...
    3 caps of Mass FX (1 cap 3x a day)
    6 caps of Powerdull (2 pills 3x a day)
    3 grams of Maca Purina (1 gram 3x a day)
    3 caps of Activate (1 cap 3x a day)
    2 caps of Trione 6oxo (1 cap 2x a day)

    Is this too much or just plain ULTIMATE? Tell me what you think....:clean:

  2. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    That might be a little too much IMO. I would divide this with all the stuff you got there.

    Mass FX, Powerfull, and ActivAte together would be good, and then you could finish off with Maca and 6oxo.
  3. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Make sure you have an AI.

    Take 4 per day of FX. THAT is the minimum recommended dose.

    XFACTOR would fit nicely too! As it uses completely different growth receptors!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bezzy
    I need to know what do you guys think about this stack...
    3 caps of Mass FX (1 cap 3x a day)
    6 caps of Powerdull (2 pills 3x a day)
    3 grams of Maca Purina (1 gram 3x a day)
    3 caps of Activate (1 cap 3x a day)
    2 caps of Trione 6oxo (1 cap 2x a day)

    Is this too much or just plain ULTIMATE? Tell me what you think....:clean:
    I imagine u want to go totaly "natural" becuase that's gonna cost a pretty penny. But if u got the cash then id go with MassFX, AI, and maybe Powerfull. That would be effective itself...Im not very fimilar with Activate or Maca Purina so i cant really comment about those.

    Although i dunno what those guys over @ AX are doing but that MassFX is giving all but natural results it seems.....nice work guys
  5. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Although i dunno what those guys over @ AX are doing but that MassFX is giving all but natural results it seems.....nice work guys
    NICE!
  6. New Member
    Bezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

    So based on the replies, I can see this is a good stack, and yes I am trying to go at it all natural. What is the best AI out there, and one that doesn't effect libido...
  7. Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    7594
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well we developed it to go with Hyperdrol (6-BrAD is the AI)

    6-Bromodione
    6-BrADô is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while testosterone rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Well we developed it to go with Hyperdrol (6-BrAD is the AI)

    6-Bromodione
    6-BrADô is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while testosterone rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.
    I dont know if Hyperdrol is the best AI out there (no offense). BUT since MassFX was made to be stacked with Hyperdrol (same company)I would imagine they would give the best results IMO
  9. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    We are waiting to see. Various people are stacking it with other AI products. It should be fine with any of them!
  10. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    6-Bromo is probably one of my all time fav. AI's. Nice repartitioning effects, and it's a lot easier on the joints and the sex drive. Check out Hyperdrol or ALRI's Restore, I'd say both would work great with your stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  11. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    6-Bromo is probably one of my all time fav. AI's. Nice repartitioning effects, and it's a lot easier on the joints and the sex drive. Check out Hyperdrol or ALRI's Restore, I'd say both would work great with your stack.
    It is SO hard to take you seriously when you have a picture of grimace in your avatar!

    But you make good points!
  12. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    604
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bezzy
    6 caps of Powerdull (2 pills 3x a day)
    Powerdull always puts me to sleep...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ultimate Stack?!?!
    By AMTorres in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 10:46 PM
  2. The ultimate stack
    By Maximum4 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:25 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack?
    By MattRoeske in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:38 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack?
    By mederjb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in