Can i take X-factor with my Jungle W?

• Thread starter Australian made
  • Start date
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I've got one bottle of JW but will most likely get another so i can complete an 8 week cycle. i've also got a few bottles of Powerfull (thanks Nutra for shipping to UK) which i will take along with the JW. i was thinking of throwing in one more thing. Will it be worth it adding one bottles worth of X-factor into the mix as well? i can always grab a second bottle of XF as well if recommended.

Appreciate and help boys and girls...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I see no contraindication there. Go for it.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly, JW has an anti E.

If so, that plus X factor means you should be prepared for some aching.

Im sure it will be effective, just keep that in mind.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Only one thing to add here. You should get yourself 2 bottles, as the effects will start at the end of the first bottle. So save on shipping, and get 2. I don't think that one bottle will do a lot.

Good luck. ;)

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine is "on" jw and x-factor,he has done sick weight and strenght gains,people are wondering what he is "on" etc...
He is on a 2 month cycle and he is amzed by the results so far.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up BS, will definitely keep that in mind.

Like i said JJ getting that 2nd bottle is no problem so i'll most likely do that aswell. Lets hope i get sthe same results Dr Nicks buddy. i normally repsond pretty well to anything. I'm already 6'2 230 pounds so an extra 10 pounds over 2 months would be sweet.

thx guys

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up BS, will definitely keep that in mind.

Like i said JJ getting that 2nd bottle is no problem so i'll most likely do that aswell. Lets hope i get sthe same results Dr Nicks buddy. i normally repsond pretty well to anything. I'm already 6'2 230 pounds so an extra 10 pounds over 2 months would be sweet.

thx guys
With a good diet and training program, hopefully you should be able to reach your goals.

Have fun with it and let us know how it goes ;)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i agree with 2 bottles. results hit at the end of first

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
sweet will grab the 2 bottles of x-factor. i won't be doing a log but i'll make sure i post my results for anyone thinking of doing these together.

thanks guys

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
JW and XF... wow, what a stack. I'd preload the XF for 2 weeks before adding the JW (assuming you'll run JW for 4 weeks).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
well i figured if i'm going to stack the two i don't want to take a half assed approach so i'd do 50 days of x-factor and 8 weeks on JW.

still contemplating. got a few weeks to go till i'd start it anyway....early Jan.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
you are fine bro...think about it, Halodrol Liquigels is somewhat similar (though not as good) as JW with the addition of X factor (arach. acid).

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
GL man, don't forget to post your results for us all to see. ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I might do something similar in the near future.. Stay tuned guys ;)

J2jud

J2jud

Awards
A full cycle of X-FACTOR is 50 days = 2 bottles. I would say to do as Aeter say about using the JW. This way you will get the most out of your cycle. This should be a really good stack. Im interested to see your results.

msenny

Awards
i was also thinkin about doin that same stack.. do i need to take anything post stack, to put my test levels back where they should be..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i was also thinkin about doin that same stack.. do i need to take anything post stack, to put my test levels back where they should be..
No you do not have to. There is nothing hormonal in there. Even though it raises test, there is no suppresive effect.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
JW and XF... wow, what a stack. I'd preload the XF for 2 weeks before adding the JW (assuming you'll run JW for 4 weeks).
What I think you need to do is make a stack all inclusive into one bottle, not two.:study:

Deja_Entendu

Awards
What I think you need to do is make a stack all inclusive into one bottle, not two.:study:
For real! This stacking of X-Factor with these other NHA products can get way expensive.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, that's why i just use it solo. Occasionally I'll add one or two extras to an XF cycle--something like ActivaTe--but certainly not everytime. To me, X-factor is effective enough on its own, you don't need to stack it with anything.

But people just love their stacks! :D hat's cool though, I guess it's good that they're supporting the supp industry with all these massive stacks and stuff.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Can I make a request that you make a cycle of X-factor in one bottle. To me it doesnt make sense that you have to buy two bottles for one cycle. One bottle should = One Cycle.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
That would make perfect sense but no doubt less profit for these guys and at the end of the day these companies want to make maximum cash. They are a business afterall.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Can I make a request that you make a cycle of X-factor in one bottle. To me it doesnt make sense that you have to buy two bottles for one cycle. One bottle should = One Cycle.
We're working on that, but the savings to the consumer would be only a dollar or two. The reason we went with 2 bottles was because first, the initial price tag doesn't seem as much of a shock (you know,$50/bottles instead of like $95) but also because it gives you more control over how you want to run XF... especially since we're working on licensing it to other companies.

For example... if you ran some Halodrol Liquigels but wanted to bump up the AA dosage, you could just buy one bottle of X-factor and take 2 caps per day in addition to the Halo Gels.

Also--and this is something we really haven't talked about much because it makes the basic cycle much more complicated--but in between full dose cycles a person can do "maintenance dosing" which is basically just 1 cap of X-factor per day. This serves the purpose of keeping AA levels somewhat elevated so that when you go back into a full dose cycle, the ananbolic effects kick in immediately... it's sorta like preloading.

But yes, one thing I'd like to eventually do is create a 200 cap bottle of X-factor with deluxe packaging and directions. That'll be pretty far down the line though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, as demand and production goes up, the price for X-factor can go down... by buying more raws at one time, better prices can be had. So, you guys want cheaper X-factor? Just help us sell as much of it as possible. LOL... I really am laughing here cause I know that sounds like a load of crap, but it's true.

But honestly as it stands right now, the manufacture of X-factor is not cheap by any means.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also--and this is something we really haven't talked about much because it makes the basic cycle much more complicated--but in between full dose cycles a person can do "maintenance dosing" which is basically just 1 cap of X-factor per day. This serves the purpose of keeping AA levels somewhat elevated so that when you go back into a full dose cycle, the ananbolic effects kick in immediately... it's sorta like preloading.
That's pretty sweet, and would be pretty cost-effective, too. Since a bottle of X-factor has 100 pills, you could bridge 3 cycles together buying only 1 extra bottle. Would be pretty sweet to start seeing the anabolic effects kick in on day 1 of each cycle.