has anyone heard of this?

Oswizle

Awards
Protein Peptie from Egg Albumin..i would mention what website i found this on if the mods dont trip

* Supports faster growth of lean muscles

* Enhances sexual vitality and stamina

* Promotes feelings of relaxation

Increase your energy and improve sexual drive and stamina with this potent mixture of amino acids and glycopeptides extracted from fertilized, preembryonic chicken eggs. Developed as YTE by Dr. Bjodne Eskeland from Norway, this powerful extract captures the tremendous potential for cellular growth that occurs during the 21-day incubation stage of an egg. Through research, Dr. Eskeland determined when an extraction would yield the most potential health benefits for people. In clinical studies his extract has also been shown to build muscle mass faster and promotes feelings of relaxation as it reduces the production of the body's stress hormones.

Oswizle

Awards
Swanson Ultra
Advanced Vitality Youth Tissue Extract

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i "trip" now?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just bustin your balls :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't trip anyways you're the Admin and not a mod :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always lose on a technicality.

steve7888

Awards
The substance is called Young Tissue Extract, actually invented by a Canadian doctor back in the 1940s. Dr. Eskeland of Norway now holds patents on it. YTE has apparently been used successfully by European bodybuilders....

lutherblsstt

Protein Peptie from Egg Albumin..i would mention what website i found this on if the mods dont trip

* Supports faster growth of lean muscles

* Enhances sexual vitality and stamina

* Promotes feelings of relaxation

Increase your energy and improve sexual drive and stamina with this potent mixture of amino acids and glycopeptides extracted from fertilized, preembryonic chicken eggs. Developed as YTE by Dr. Bjodne Eskeland from Norway, this powerful extract captures the tremendous potential for cellular growth that occurs during the 21-day incubation stage of an egg. Through research, Dr. Eskeland determined when an extraction would yield the most potential health benefits for people. In clinical studies his extract has also been shown to build muscle mass faster and promotes feelings of relaxation as it reduces the production of the body's stress hormones.
See Emiliozapata's 12 week Cordygen 5 / Youth Tissue Extract stack log.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it'd be great during PCT, if it does what it says.