Mega-TRN / Mega-ZOL cycle questions

cpye2

Awards
This is what my cycle is looking like:
Week 1: 2mg Mega-TRN (ED)
Week 2: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED)
Week 3: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED)
Week 4: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED)
Week 5: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 100mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 6: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 100mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 7: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 8: 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 9: 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 10: 40mg Nolva (ED), .25mg Letro (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 11: 40mg Nolva (ED), .25mg Letro (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 12: 20mg Nolva (ED), .25mg Letro (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 13: 20mg Nolva (ED), .25mg Letro (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)

Does this seem like a good cycle? I heard that I do not need the letro if I am taking the Nolva. Thanks

cpye2

Awards
Monday (Week 1, Day 1 of 63):
I know this isnt a very stong compound, so not expecting great gains. Looking for hardening and vasculatiry + hold weight and mass while cutting the next 9 weeks. Most people say they gain around 5-8 lbs and strength from the TRN, and the ZOL is supposedly non-methylated Winstrol. Hit AM Cardio this morning, and ate the Tuna / sweet potatos 6 times. Havnt had enough time for the TRN to kick in. Work out looked like this:

4 Sets Cable Crossover (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Incline Barbell Bench (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Flat Bench (12,10,8,6)
4 Sets Dips (Rep till failure)
4 Sets of Tricep Pulldowns (Rep till failure)
4 Sets of Hanging Leg Lifts (Rep till failure)
-Superset-
4 Sets of Decline Situps W/ Medicine Ball(Rep till failure)

Tuesday (Week 1, Day 2 of 63):
Did not do AM cardio or lift weights due to waking up early for finals, then sleeping the later half of the day, then waking up to study for finals again that night.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, 9 weeks on orals? You are one crazy guy!

I mean I'm not busting on your cycle, the doses are relatively low and neither are methylated but 9 weeks just is beyond the standard on this board, most will never go beyond 6.

But I'd love to see how this works out for you. Are you planning on doing Pre/Post cycle blood work?

Also, what else are are you taking on/post cycle? I would drop the letro and use it only if gyno shows up.

And, what does your training/diet look like? cycle experience? stats?

cpye2

Awards
Current wieght: 178 (been cutting for 6 weeks)
Cycle Experience: 1 3 week cycle of Masterdrol

Other supplementing:
BCAAs
Lipo-6

The following are taken 3 weeks prior of cycle, throughout cycle, and also throughout post cycle therapy
Niacin (500mg)
Red Yeast Rice (1g)
Milk Thistle (1g)
Hawthorn Berry (1g)
Vitamin C (5g)
Multi-Vitamin
Garlic (1g)
Celery Seed (1g)
Saw Palmetto (350mg)
EFAs (40g, these are the only fats I take in while cutting)
Glucosamine (1.5g)
Chrondrointin (1.5g)
Tribulus (1.5g)
COQ-10 (60mg)

Diet:
6:15 AM
BCAA's (10g)
Lipo-6 (1 dose)

6:30 AM
Cardio (30-45 Min)

(Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal)
7:30 AM (Breakfast)
10 Egg Whites 36/2/1/170
½ Cup Oats 5/32/3/165
4g Flax Oil 0/0/4/40
Total 41/34/9/375

9:30 AM
1 Can Tuna 32/0/2/150
6 OZ Sweet Potato 3.4/35/0/151
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
Total 35/35/5/331

11:30 PM
1 Can Tuna 32/0/2/150
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
Total 35/35/5/331

1:30 PM
1 Can Tuna 32/0/2/150
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
Total 35/35/5/331

2:30 PM
Workout

4:00
1 Can Tuna 32/0/2/150
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
Total 35/35/5/331

6:00 PM
1 Can Tuna 32/0/2/150
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
Salad (Lettuce, Tomato, Broc, Salsa)
Total 35/35/5/331

8:00 PM
1 Can Tuna 32/0/2/150
6 OZ Sweet Potato 2.8/29/0/126
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
Salad (Lettuce, Tomato, Broc, Salsa)
Total 19/29/4/231

10:00 PM
1 Scoop PM Protein 20/4/1/100
3g Flax 0/0/3/30
BCAAs (10g)
Total 20/4/4/130
Daily Total 273/238/46/2496

If you think 9 weeks is a health risk, let me know bro, please. I am not trying to screw up my hormones by any means. I will revamp my cycle immidiatly if needed. I figured it would be better to spread it out over 9 weeks and not dose high, rather than 5-6 weeks with high doses. I'm all about health and minimal side effects. Also I was thinking the same thing about letro.

What do you think about this instead:
Week 1: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED)
Week 3: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 100mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 4: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 5: 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 6: 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 7: 40mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 8: 40mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 9: 20mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 10: 20mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)

cpye2

Awards
Wednesday (Week 1, Day 3 of 42):
Decided to change the cycle after talking to some people and realizing I didnt need to alter my hormones for over 6 weeks. Also dropped the Letro. New cycle looks like this:
Week 7: 40mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 8: 40mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 9: 20mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)
Week 10: 20mg Nolva (ED), Rebound XT (2 Caps ED)

Didnt hit the AM cardio this mourning due to a 7 AM final exam and was up late studying. Did hit the gym though for a moderate shoulder and trap workout:
Warmed up the rotator cuff
4 Sets seated milliarty press (12,10,8,6)
4 Sets Rear Delt Rows (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Side Laterals (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Flat shoulder press (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Barbell Shrugs (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Dumbell shrugs (Drop sets / rep till failure)
3 Sets Decline Sit Ups W/ Medicine Ball (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Jogger Crunches (Rep till failure)

Pretty good workout, up my dosage today to accomadate for a 6 week plan instead of 9. Had a great pump, but still early for strength gains. We will see how the recovery process goes.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Letro is not a good idea for PCT, with or without a SERM. Steroidal AI's like ATD are ok (although I personally do not use them in PCT) but non-steroidal like Letro can cause shutdown of the HPTA = not good.

Don't know why you would want Letro AND ATD for any scenario? Can you say no libido and trashed joints, immune system etc., etc.

Rest of the cycle looks fine but I found TRN to be quite mild and ZOL didn't seem to do diddly for me at 200mg ed. Did see some strength increase from the TRN but it is not a mass monster.

Good luck.

cpye2

Awards
Letro is not a good idea for post cycle therapy, with or without a SERM. Steroidal AI's like ATD are ok (although I personally do not use them in PCT) but non-steroidal like Letro can cause shutdown of the HPTA = not good.

Don't know why you would want Letro AND ATD for any scenario? Can you say no libido and trashed joints, immune system etc., etc.

Rest of the cycle looks fine but I found TRN to be quite mild and ZOL didn't seem to do diddly for me at 200mg ed. Did see some strength increase from the TRN but it is not a mass monster.

Good luck.
Yeah, I know its a mild cycle, but I did hear people say that the ZOL helped them cut a little bit, with AM cardio and my diet things should workout, but I prolly wont get much from the TRN with the diet I am on. I got the stuff really cheap an wanted to try it out.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That new one looks good...cycle and pct.

If your 1st/2nd week of both zol and trn aren't giving great result, boost them up 50 or 2 mgs respectively.

Best of luck,
PI

cpye2

Awards
That new one looks good...cycle and post cycle therapy.

If your 1st/2nd week of both zol and trn aren't giving great result, boost them up 50 or 2 mgs respectively.

Best of luck,
PI
Thanks man, I heard that 6 mg TRN was going most people side effects though...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Cpye2. I think your second cycle looks much better. You could even run the TRN for the full six weeks if you wanted.

As far as your support supps go you seem to have most of your bases covered. Next time check out our Cycle Support. Both NutraPlanet & CNW have Anabolic Innovations' products.

Hmm, both of these products are known to cause joint pain...maybe some cissus or celadrin if your joints start to hurt. I see that you already have glucosamine and chondroitin, so you might be okay though.

Last edited:

cpye2

Awards
Hey Cpye2. I think your second cycle looks much better. You could even run the TRN for the full six weeks if you wanted.

As far as your support supps go you seem to have most of your bases covered. Next time check out our Cycle Support. Both NutraPlanet & CNW have Anabolic Innovations' products.

Hmm, both of these products are know to cause joint pain...maybe some cissus or celadrin if your joints start to hurt. I see that you already have glucosamine and chondroitin, so you might be okay though.
Cant be having those joint pains, I got a bad elbow already....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard that. I have yet to try it but I have heard celadrin helps "lube" (he he) the joints. From personal exprience I can definitely say that cissus is great at helping reduce inflamation (or maybe it kills the pain from it...either way, it works for me).

cpye2

Awards
I think I have tendonitis in my left elbow, feels like something is moving in my elbow when I do any type of presses. I'm bout to go to bed so I can hit the AM cardio and do an intense back workout tomorrow

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
One thing that used to work great for my elbow tendonitis (other than the magic of a cortisone shot) are wrist wraps. Mst of the pressure put on those joints come from strain on the wrist.

Also, stretch a little longer on days you will be putting extra weight on your elbows.

cpye2

Awards
One thing that used to work great for my elbow tendonitis (other than the magic of a cortisone shot) are wrist wraps. Mst of the pressure put on those joints come from strain on the wrist.

Also, stretch a little longer on days you will be putting extra weight on your elbows.
Can you send me a link or some pics of some quality wraps (not the ones from arby's, haha). Thanks

cpye2

Awards
Does this look better:
Week 3: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 5: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 6: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 150mg Mega-ZOL (ED)

Than this:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Both sound like great cycles...You should get stronger, have harder, fuller muscles with a lot more vascularity.

Don't let us make your mind up for you. But if I were to run this...which I am, plus TST and some other things I'm planning out, before summer... I would run the 2nd one and if I was still gaining strength and size after that 4th week I would continue with TRN for the 5th and then if I still hadn't platuead I would continue for the last week.

cpye2

Awards
Both sound like great cycles...You should get stronger, have harder, fuller muscles with a lot more vascularity.

Don't let us make your mind up for you. But if I were to run this...which I am, plus TST and some other things I'm planning out, before summer... I would run the 2nd one and if I was still gaining strength and size after that 4th week I would continue with TRN for the 5th and then if I still hadn't platuead I would continue for the last week.
Good call....

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Week 1: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 200mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 2: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 200mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 3: 6mg Mega-TRN (ED), 250mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 4: 6mg Mega-TRN (ED), 30mg SD(ED),300mg Mega-ZOL
Week 5: 30mg SD (ED), (ED), 300mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 6: 30mg SD (ED), 350mg Mega-ZOL (ED)

this is close to what I ran, it was brilliant.

cpye2

Awards
Week 1: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 200mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 2: 4mg Mega-TRN (ED), 200mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 3: 6mg Mega-TRN (ED), 250mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 4: 6mg Mega-TRN (ED), 30mg superdrol(ED),300mg Mega-ZOL
Week 5: 30mg SD (ED), (ED), 300mg Mega-ZOL (ED)
Week 6: 30mg SD (ED), 350mg Mega-ZOL (ED)

this is close to what I ran, it was brilliant.
What kinda gains you get? That looks like it would be a hell of a stack and an ouch to the pocket. Your hormones were prolly changing more than a 13 year old girl's on her wedding day when she found out she was pregnant and her mom died but her dad bought her a new car. haha

cpye2

Awards
Thursday (Week 1, Day 4 of 42):
Finally graduating college, yea!! Got graduation tomorrow so I will be pumping something other than iron. I am going to hit AM cardio though. As for today, Weighed in at 176, down about 1 pound since last Monday so the diet is still going well. Looking much leaner today. I hit the AM cardio for 45 minutes on the tredmill. Speed: 3.8, Incline:8. I felt kinda ill after taking 2 Lipo-6, and 10g of BCAAs, but I tuffed it out. I wanted to get my BF checked but got to wait till tomorrow for that. Stuck to the diet hard today, and also worked out. Work out looked like this:
Back / Bi's
4 Sets Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
4 Sets Seated Cable Rows
3 Sets Barbell Rows
2 Sets Chin Ups
3 Sets Hyperextensions
4 Sets EZ Bar curls (Dropsets)
3 Sets Seated Hammer Curls
It appears that I am hungerier for some reason, and have the shakes after todays workout. Dont know if it was the workout or the TRN or both... Anyways, will keep you updated. Gonna be moving out tomorrow and graduating then Saturday will be looking for a new gym to go to.

cpye2

Awards
Right on time, 133 hours in 9 Semesters (and summer classes too)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sweet...i got done two years ago...i changed majors so many times, i finished a Busniess and Econ major in a year +1 class (from intro to 400 level and capstone classes)...****ing nuts...

9 semesters is one long though isnt it...4 yrs = 8 semesters?

unless you got it done quicker, with trimesters or summer sessions...I'm jsut confused...:think:

Well be careful not to drink if you're on...a time like this it is even more of a temptation....

WTG,
PI

cpye2

Awards
Friday (Week 1, Day 5 of 42):
No training / Cardio today due to graduation / moving. Ate a meal with family, but accomodated by adjusting other meals through out day.

Saturday (Week 1, Day 6 of 42):
No training / cardio today due to relocating / taking care of other things. Stuck to diet very well. Did a bunch of push-ups and ab exercises just so I wouldnt feel like a complete waste of day.

Sunday (Week 1, Day 7 of 42):
Went to a local gym, stuck to diet very well so far today. There are two gyms here, and the one I went to today sucked. I am going to try the other tomorrow. It wasnt crowded, but a lack of machines and open hours sucked, plus they charge extra to do classes / tan etc.... Not trying to get hustled. Today's workout was mild. The gym is only open 3 hours on Sunday (2-5), and by the time I got there It was around 3:30. Got familiar with the place, but will likely not suscribe there.
1 Warm-up set Cable Crossovers (Rep till Failure)
4 Sets Cables Crossovers (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Incline Dumbell Chest Press (Rep till failure)
5 Sets Rope Tricep Pulldowns (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Dumbell Kickbacks (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Decline Sit Ups w/ Medicine ball (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Leg Lifts (Rep till failure)
40 Minutes on incline treadmill (Maintaining 140 BPM)

I will do the AM cardio tomorrow at other gym and check it out and make my decission. Regardless the log will continue. Joints were a little sore yesterday, and maybe a slight strength gain, or either the weights at the new gym are not as heavy as the ones at the old gym.... Regardless, reps were up. Tomorrow I want to hit legs. Also, I think I will lower my carbs to around 200 G/ per day, and drop my Calories to around 2200 per day on Monday, maybe 2000...

cpye2

Awards
sweet...i got done two years ago...i changed majors so many times, i finished a Busniess and Econ major in a year +1 class (from intro to 400 level and capstone classes)...****ing nuts...

9 semesters is one long though isnt it...4 yrs = 8 semesters?

unless you got it done quicker, with trimesters or summer sessions...I'm jsut confused...:think:

Well be careful not to drink if you're on...a time like this it is even more of a temptation....

WTG,
PI
Yeah bro, I am past the drinking phase of my life. If come to the consensus that nothing good comes from drinking.... Makes you stay up late, use money, make bad decissions, eat like ****, act an ass, feel like crap the next day...... the list goes on and on.... It has to be catabolic (not only that but the carbs and calories are useless)

cpye2

Awards
Monday (Week 2, Day 8 of 42):
Located a new gym, very nice, but $70 a month is a little steep. Weighed in at 176 after the 2 PM workout. Morning weight is probably at 175. Recovery time is about the same, maybe slight strength gain. As mentioned earlier, I am going to adjust the diet tonight, and will post tomorrow. Today's workout looked like this:
Legs
2 Warm-Up Sets Squats
4 Sets Squats (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Leg press (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Laying Leg Curls (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Seated Calve Raises (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Leg Extensions (Rep till failure)

Also hit the AM cardio. I legs arent too fatigued, may hit the AM cardio again tomorrow.

cpye2

Awards
Tuesday (Week 2, Day 9 of 42):
Took the day off due to having to move more of my stuff from one city to another, and also being sore as hell from the intense leg workout. If you are a leg guy, you should try it, keeps me down for 2 days everytime.

Wednesday (Week 2, Day 10 of 42):
Had to take another day off, legs even more sore than the day before. Mega-TRN does not help recovery time.

Thursday (Week 2, Day 11 of 42):
Returned for the AM cardio, 45 minutes on an incline of around 7, and speed around 3.9. Very good cardio training, but the Lipo-6 is making me sweat a lot. Also, I would like to add that my diet has been a little screwy the past 3 days due to other people feeding me supper, but I try to accomodate for it during the day / late night meal. Hopefully this will not slow my cutting down to much, but not every day is like this. I think I am seeing moderate strength gains. Reps + weight has gone up, but not like when I did a Superdrol cycle. I am able to see 4 abs really well now, but still have love handles and a small mound below my belly button. Hopefully my goals of fat loss will be achieved by Feb 1st. Monday I will start taking the Zol at 150 mg / day, and cutting should become evident. Here is what todays workout looked like:
1 Warmup Set Incline Barbell Bench
4 Sets Incline Barbell Bench (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Cable Crossover (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Flat Dumbell Press (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Tricep Rope pulldown (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Kickbacks (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Decline situps W/ 20 LB plate (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Hanging Leg Lifts (Sets of 10)
Will hit mourning cardio and afternoon workout Friday and Saturday. The gym is closed on Sunday :(

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Thursday (Week 1, Day 4 of 42):
Finally graduating college, yea!! Got graduation tomorrow so I will be pumping something other than iron.

[snip by Gokmog]

It appears that I am hungerier for some reason, and have the shakes after todays workout. Dont know if it was the workout or the TRN or both... Anyways, will keep you updated. Gonna be moving out tomorrow and graduating then Saturday will be looking for a new gym to go to.
Dude. You graduated from college and you got hungerier? Get it right, dammit! It's "hungerior", duh!

Doesn't methoxy/mega-trn increase IGF-1 levels? Maybe it increases appetite because it does something? Maybe your body used more energy than normal with the trn and you're working out and you're getting hypoglycemic?

This is as far as I've read and I can't wait to get to the end. Maybe this guy is gonna do 20-30mg of methasteron too? These threads sometimes get good enough to stop playing the latest "Grand Theft Auto" game on my PS2!

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
and another thing, dude, are you still going to eat a bunch of tuna? How much tuna do you eat? per day, per week? Lay off the mercury, buddy!

cpye2

Awards
Dude. You graduated from college and you got hungerier? Get it right, dammit! It's "hungerior", duh!

Doesn't methoxy/mega-trn increase IGF-1 levels? Maybe it increases appetite because it does something? Maybe your body used more energy than normal with the trn and you're working out and you're getting hypoglycemic?

This is as far as I've read and I can't wait to get to the end. Maybe this guy is gonna do 20-30mg of methasteron too? These threads sometimes get good enough to stop playing the latest "Grand Theft Auto" game on my PS2!
Sorry if I had a typo professor Gokmog, I hope it didnt decrease my GPA too much.

As for the tuna question, have you ever cut before? There is not better way to cut that the classic tuna / sweat potato diet. I am gettin lean as hell. I was eating 7 cans a day at one point, but now only 5 cans a day, 7 days a week. I will not have bulking results because I am not bulking, right now I am cutting and maintaining weight since I lowered my cals and carbs. When I start taking the ZOL on Monday things will begin to fall into place. By February I should be where I want to be.

As for the previous 2 days:

Friday (Week 2, Day 12 of 42):
AM Cardio (40 minutes Incline 6.5, Speed 3.6)
2 Warmup Sets Dead Lifts
4 Sets Dead Lifts (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Close Grip Pulldowns (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Pullovers (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Barbell Rows (Rep till failure)
4 Sets EZ Bar Curls (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Hammer Dumbbell curls (Rep till failure)

Saturday (Week 2, Day 13 of 42):
AM Cardio (40 minutes Incline 6.5, Speed 3.6)
4 Sets Side Deltoid Laterals (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Front Deltoid Laterals (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Shoulder Press (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Military Press (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Barbell Shrugs (Rep till failure)
4 Sets Dumbbell Shrugs (Drop Sets) (Rep till failure)
3 Sets Sprinter Crunches
3 Sets Crunches

Gym is closed on Sunday, and I need time off.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
How'd things go with looking for the new gym?

5 cans of tuna is a lot...especially in regards to sodium...

How do you cook your sweet potatos? I love a good baked sweet potato, personally.

And M-TRN is a precursor to real Tren, just incase you were wondering about that.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
tuna does a body good! But five to seven cans a day is alot of sodium. you are on the right track though

cpye2

Awards
How'd things go with looking for the new gym?

5 cans of tuna is a lot...especially in regards to sodium...

How do you cook your sweet potatos? I love a good baked sweet potato, personally.

And M-TRN is a precursor to real Tren, just incase you were wondering about that.
I rinse the drain the water off the tuna, then refill with fresh water and drain again. Lowers the sodium a bit, and take away from the fish taste. I'm not worried about the sodium because it is less than most meats, and I do not have weigh protein in my diet while cutting.

I bake the sweet potatos, always..... But when bulking, its sweet potato french fries from Wal-Mart....

Sunday (Week 2, Day 14 of 42):
Took the day off, the gym is closed on Sunday

Monday (Week 3, Day 15 of 42):
Started taking the Zol today, hit the AM cardio

4 Sets Incline Dumbbell
4 Sets Flat Dumbbell Flies
4 Sets Flat Bench
4 Sets Dips
4 Sets Dumbbell kickbacks
-superset-
4 Sets Rope Tricep pulldowns
4 Sets Decline Sit-Up W/ Weight
4 Sets Hanging Leg Lifts

Tuesday (Week 3, Day 16 of 42):
Had to take the day off because traveled out of town Monday and spent the night. Diet got kinda out of whack, but picked back up on Wednesday.

Wednesday (Week 3, Day 17 of 42):
AM Cardio

4 Sets Hyper Extension
4 Sets Wide Grip LAt Pulldowns
4 Sets Pull-ups
4 Sets Seated Cable Rows
4 Sets Negative Bicep Curl / Straight bar
4 Sets Hammer Bar Curls (Dropsets)
3 Sets Sprinter Crunches
3 Sets Crunches

Thursday (Week 3, Day 18 of 42):
AM Cardio

4 Sets Military Press
4 Sets Front Lateral Raises
4 Sets Side Lateral Raises
4 Sets Barbell Shrugs
4 Sets Dumbbell Shrugs

Been cutting for almost 8 weeks I think, I lost count, maybe 9. Before starting the cycle stack / lipo-6 I was down 18 LBS, now I am down 24 lbs. Still do not have the look I achieved, but dont want to drop more weight, but will continue to cut throughout the cycle since that was original plan.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not pick up some Whey Isolate for a shake a day?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any progress pics? 9 weeks down 24lbs is pretty damn good (2-3lbs a week is perfect, especially to keep muscle)

cpye2

Awards
Why not pick up some Whey Isolate for a shake a day?
Because I have had decent experiences with whey, but I find that making your own pre/post workout drinks and actual food with calculated macros brings much better success. You should try it for a month and see.

cpye2

Awards
Do you have any progress pics? 9 weeks down 24lbs is pretty damn good (2-3lbs a week is perfect, especially to keep muscle)
I might post a pic when its all said and done on the first of february. I think I have lost some muscle though due to my diet getting messed up Monday / Tuesday, but maybe its just the ZOL + Diet + Lipo-6, plus cardio. Then again, I did go 10 days without weighing in. I'm still not shredded, but have made a drastic change. 4 solid abs, more definition, less love handles, and very small stomach area. Lost about 2-3 inches around the waist.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I have had decent experiences with whey, but I find that making your own pre/post workout drinks and actual food with calculated macros brings much better success. You should try it for a month and see.
I'm pretty busy and find the post work out shake very conveniant. I do however, eat a good healthy meal about 45 minutes to an hour after taking my shake though. I usually have a lean meat like fish or chicken along with lots of steamed veggies or a sweet potato and occassionally some brown rice. If I work out late in the evening I'll eat something like above and then work out about an hour or so later and follow up with my pwo shake and then some cottage cheese before bed.
...I'm still not shredded, but have made a drastic change. 4 solid abs, more definition, less love handles, and very small stomach area. Lost about 2-3 inches around the waist.
Sounds pretty damn good so far. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

cpye2

Awards
Friday (Week 2, Day 19 of 42):
AM Cardio
4 Sets Cable Cross Overs
5 Sets Incline Barbell Press
4 Sets Decline Barbell Press
4 Sets Pec Deck Flys
4 Sets Dips
1 Set Overhead 1 Hand Tricep Extension
1 Sets Tricep Pull downs
1 Set Overhead 2 Hand Tricep Extension
(Elbow was not having allowing me to work triceps after all those presses)

Saturday (Week 2, Day 20 of 42):
(No AM Cardio)
2 Warm-Up Sets Squats
5 Sets Quats
4 Sets Leg Press
4 Sets Leg Extension
4 Sets Lying Leg Curls
4 Sets Seated Calf raises

Sunday (Week 2, Day 21 of 42):
Took Sunday off because gym is closed every Sunday

Monday (Week 2, Day 22 of 42):
Merry Christmas everyone, took the day off to spend time with family.

I am not recovering faster, dont know if its the TRN or the ZOL, but I think its the TRN since I have been taking it for 3 weeks now. 3 Weeks left, didnt weigh in the morning, will do it tomorrow. Diet was a little screwy over the hollidays.

cpye2

Awards
Tuesday (Week 4, Day 23 of 42):
AM Cardio

4 Sets Close Grip Pulldown
4 Sets Behind the back pulldowns
4 Sets Seated Cable Rows
4 Sets Barbell Rows
4 Sets Pulldowns
(Attempted To do a set of pullups, but was too fatigued in the Lat area)
Skipped the dumbbell rows
2 Warm Up Sets Deadlifts
4 Sets Deadlifts

Next week I plan to bump the TRN up to 6mg, and the ZOL up to 200mg just for 1 week. Then will lower back down to 4mg and 150 to finish up the last week. PCT will begin the next day.

cpye2

Awards
Wednesday (Week 4, Day 24 of 42):
No AM Cardio due to sore lower back from Deads

1 Warm Up Set Incline Dumbbell Press
4 Sets Incline Dumbbell Press
4 Sets Flat Bench
3 Sets Dumbbell Flys
4 Sets Cable Crossovers
4 Sets Dips

3 Sets
Tricep Rope Pull Down -Giant Set-
Tricep Overhead Rope Extension -Giant Set-
One Arm Inverse Pull Down -Giant Set-

3 Sets
Hanging Leg Lifts -Super Set-
Crunches -Super Set-

cpye2

Awards
Hows the weight and appearance?
Leaner than I have ever been (this is the first time cutting) and I think I have held most of my mass. Got a solid 4 pack and the love handles are almost completely gone. Region below naval is getting slightly smaller. I'm going to stop cutting when I start PCT and begin a very serious training routine. Weighed in at 169 after cardio this morning.

cpye2

Awards
Thursday (Week 4, Day 25 of 42):
AM Cardio

2 Warm-Up Sets Alternating Dumbbell Curls
4 Sets Alternating Dumbbell Curls
2 Warm-up Sets EZ Bar Curls
4 Sets EZ Bar Curls
2 Warm-Up Sets Concentration hammer Curls
4 Sets Concentration hammer curls
2 Warm-Up Sets Concentration Curls
4 Sets Concentration Curls
2 Warm Up Sets Hammer Bar Curls
4 Sets Hammer Bar Curls

Friday (Week 4, Day 26 of 42):
AM Cardio

No weight training today due to extreme soreness from intense workouts this week. Will hit legs tomorrow, but no AM cardio.

cpye2

Awards
Todays workout was insane, trying to make up for missing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... because missing 3 days in a row makes me feel like a pussy.

This week I am going to take 3 caps TRN ED, 4 caps ZOL ED, and 2 caps Lipo-6 3 times ED. Also going to try to hit cardio 4-5 times, and hit 3 sets on abs from 4 diff angles 4-5 times. I will do the same for the last week except 2 caps TRN ED, and 3 caps ZOL ED. I am also going to stick the diet hard w/ no cheating. This should finish me off good.

Friday (Week 4, Day 26 of 42):
AM cardio, no weight training

Saturday (Week 4, Day 27 of 42):
Complications w/ schedule kept me from the gym

Sunday (Week 4, Day 28 of 42):
Gym closed

Monday (Week 5, Day 29 of 42):
No AM Cardio

2 Warm up sets EZ Bar Curls
4 Sets EZ Bar Curls
1 Warm Up sets Alternating Bicep Curls
4 Sets Alternating Bicep Curls
2 Warm Up Sets Prone Incline Curls
3 Sets Prone Incline Curls
4 Sets Seated Hammer Curls

3 Sets Sprinter Crunches
-superset-
3 Sets Crunches

4 Sets Incline Bench
4 Sets Pec Flies
4 Sets Cable Crossovers
4 Sets Dips

3 Sets Rope Tricep Pulldown
-giantset-
3 Sets Rope Overhead Tricep Extension
-giantset-
3 Sets Inverted 1 Hand Tricep Cable Pulldown

2 Sets Hanging Leg Raises
-superset-
2 Sets Decline Sit-ups w/ weights

cpye2

Awards
Joints were fine until I upped the dosage to 200 mg ED, little pain in the knees today and yesterday, but could be due to the squats / leg press I did yesterday.

Tuesday (Week 5, Day 30 of 42):
AM Cardio

4 Sets Pull-ups
4 Sets HyperExtensions
3 Sets Dumbbell Rows
4 Sets Front Lat Pulldowns
4 Sets Behind Head Lat Pulldowns
4 Sets Close Grip Pulldowns
4 Sets Seated Cable Rows
3 Sets Crunches
3 Sets Lying Hip Rotations
3 Sets Torso Rotations