PP/SD or M1T?

samsam12341

Banned
Awards
My friend is looking to do a all out hard cycle, he has done a SD cycle in the past with great results and had a clear cut pct with nolva and rebound xt. He wants to do something better and we've read about doing PP/SD like this:
PP - 10
PP - 20
PP - 30/SD 10
SD - 20
SD - 20

The M1T cycle would look like this:
10/20/20

Thats how he would stack his PP and SD. But, I read that M1T is a very potent and anabolic substance. About 9.1-16x as anabolic as natural test. My question is, which would be provide better gains? Which would be harsher?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't recall how Phera is on bloodwork - but SD is damn bad.
I wouldn't run SD with anything else that is methylated (TRN or TST would be fine - those didn't do anything to my bloodwork).

M1T is harsher than SD which is most likely harsher than PP. Be VERY careful with M1T. I mean very.
Not sure on which would provide better gains - my guess is M1T.

Regardless - be safe and good luck.

samsam12341

Banned
Awards
Methoxy TST? I have a bottle of that laying around. You recommend stacking SD with Methoxy TST?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good for you RD! We do appreciate your input over herrre - since you are so expienced (but not as attractive as Ubi - but that's OK).

KCWOO

Awards
What About P-max

Is P-max The Same As Pp Or Sd I Think I Heard That Before?? I Have Never Done Those Before. I Have All Way's Done Real Aas.. My Question Is I Did Get A Bottle Of P-max Because I Thought It Was Better At Least For Your Health.. I Am Wrong Is It The Same As Aas??? I Thought There Was Nothing Like The Real Deal...from What I Have Read You Need Pct After Doing Pp Or Sd How Can That Be If They Are Not Real Aas..i Am Not Educated On The P-max And The Pp Or Sd... And Is That Product 1ad The Same And M1-t Or What Ever That M Something I Thought Those Were Just Fake's And Were A Waste Of Money.. What Is The Deal On Those Product's???

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Is P-max The Same As Pp Or superdrol I Think I Heard That Before?? I Have Never Done Those Before. I Have All Way's Done Real anabolic steroids.. My Question Is I Did Get A Bottle Of P-max Because I Thought It Was Better At Least For Your Health.. I Am Wrong Is It The Same As anabolic steroids??? I Thought There Was Nothing Like The Real Deal...from What I Have Read You Need post cycle therapy After Doing Pp Or superdrol How Can That Be If They Are Not Real Aas..i Am Not Educated On The P-max And The Pp Or Sd... And Is That Product 1ad The Same And M1-t Or What Ever That M Something I Thought Those Were Just Fake's And Were A Waste Of Money.. What Is The Deal On Those Product's???

Holy ****...I'm cross eyed.

Capital Letters Should Only Be Used At The Beginning Of A Sentence Or For A Few Other Reasons.

Here Is A Great Link To Help You Out With This Problem...
Capital Letters

Thanks,
PI

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is P-max The Same As Pp Or superdrol I Think I Heard That Before?? I Have Never Done Those Before. I Have All Way's Done Real anabolic steroids.. My Question Is I Did Get A Bottle Of P-max Because I Thought It Was Better At Least For Your Health.. I Am Wrong Is It The Same As Aas??? I Thought There Was Nothing Like The Real Deal...from What I Have Read You Need post cycle therapy After Doing Pp Or Sd How Can That Be If They Are Not Real Aas..i Am Not Educated On The P-max And The Pp Or Sd... And Is That Product 1ad The Same And M1-t Or What Ever That M Something I Thought Those Were Just Fake's And Were A Waste Of Money.. What Is The Deal On Those Product's???
:blink:
Sooooo - I take it your first language isn't English.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend is looking to do a all out hard cycle, he has done a superdrol cycle in the past with great results and had a clear cut post cycle therapy with nolva and rebound xt. He wants to do something better and we've read about doing PP/SD like this:
PP - 10
PP - 20
PP - 30/SD 10
SD - 20
SD - 20

The M1T cycle would look like this:
10/20/20

Thats how he would stack his PP and SD. But, I read that M1T is a very potent and anabolic substance. About 9.1-16x as anabolic as natural test. My question is, which would be provide better gains? Which would be harsher?
Ive used all 3 compunds. I'd say if u want to gain mass go with the M1T. But dont run 20 for 2 weeks....run it like this I just got done with M1T and i leaned my lesson...
Week1:10mg
Week2:15mg
Week3:20mg
You wont gain much after the 3rd week and the sides @ 20 are terrible even when all precaustions are taken....I got alot bigger on the M1T vs. the other 2 although this is the biggest i have ever been and gaining is difficult w/o supps (5'8" ~205lbs 11%BF) . What are your stats such as height weight???

samsam12341

Banned
Awards
5'7 161lbs about 10-11% bf. been lifting for 3 years

animalXXX

Awards
why would you guys recomend M1T?? it's true that it's potent, but damn.... i'll take the pp/sd any day... i gained a lot of water weight M1T, along with feeling like **** the whole time.. and it was only a 2 week cycle. now the sd.. it's best thing to mankind since PBJ sandwiches!! I put on about 15 lbs on a 3 weeker, my waist actually got smaller, i got strong as hell, all while feeling like a god all along. So hands down i'd say go with the pp/sd for 6 weeks. Make sure you take your cycle support with it and you do a good PCT. Good luck bro.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Everybody reacts differently to all these compounds. Many people, myself included, have had positive experiences with M1T when used intelligently. Phera didn't do squat for me and I absolutely love superdrol. All in all, if you are having to ask these questions, you are not capable of using them in aforementioned "intelligent" manner. Research is paramount. Experience can sometimes be tantamount.

Expect the worst and hope for the best. :D

jmh:It's a knick nack patty wack :thumbsup:

KCWOO

Awards
Dam you guy's really harsh

I have allway's looked at these site's to get info but the way you guy's treat each other it's a wonder this site is still around. I didn't know I was being checked for my spelling and my writting ablitities.. I did cap's because if you are on the computer for a while your eye's get tired so I do cap's, no biggie I didn't think you would get your panties in a bunch for it. Man for some of the new guy's I feel for them if they want some real info and you don't like the way they word there sentence or you just don't like the way they come accross you stike at them.. I thought the whole reason behind this is for getting info..Ill think twice before asking a question again..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - there are no 2 ways to say it - I flat out could not understand what (if anything) you were asking.
Perhaps we shouldn't have made fun of your post - but, I mean really. I couldn't have helped you at all with that wording (I now take misspelling for granted - so no worries there).

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Now, this makes no sense, you used caps on MOST of the first letters of every word, because your eyes were tired...
makes no sense.

And by the way, we all rag on each other on this board. You can't take everything personally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10