haha the PowerFULL warning??

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so i was looking at powerfull and then i read the warning and well...ya

POWERFULL may cause rapid increase in muscle mass, strength gains, mental focus, and restful sleep. Keep out of children's reach, not intended for use by females or males under the age of 21. Consult your physician before using this or any other dietary suppliment. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18, chronically ill or taking any prescription or over the counter medication, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), stimulants, allergy medications and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.

so first u cant take it if u r under 21...and then it says dont take it if u r under 18??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spellcheck is cool

so are Supplements.

Is that females, and males under 21...or females AND males under 21?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Spellcheck is cool

so are Supplements.

Is that females, and males under 21...or females AND males under 21?
dont get what u r saying and all i did was bold what the warning said on your guy's site

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont get what u r saying and all i did was bold what the warning said on your guy's site
:blink: uh oh...our site?

HAHA...Ok, I will get the misspelled word corrected. As far as I know, though, the label text is just copied/pasted from whatever the manufacturer provides.

Still wondering if females are not supposed to take this at all, or whether it is females/males under 21 (people, maybe?).

Good catch on the 18 year old part, though. I'll have clarification for you.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It means - Not intended for females, not intended for males under 21 years old.
And - Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18

Although not intended for women or males under 21 we do not say it is unsafe to still do so. We do not however recommened taking if you are pregnant, breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18. This is as much for the consumers safety as it is for our own backs.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
o ok so u can take it if u r under 21 but highly not recommended for ppl under 18

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It means - Not intended for females, not intended for males under 21 years old.
And - Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18

Although not intended for women or males under 21 we do not say it is unsafe to still do so. We do not however recommened taking if you are pregnant, breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18. This is as much for the consumers safety as it is for our own backs.
Thanks for the clarification, Ziri.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
o ok so u can take it if u r under 21 but highly not recommended for ppl under 18
Exactly. Products of this kind virtually must carry a warning of this kind for legal concerns.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Products of this kind virtually must carry a warning of this kind for legal concerns.

You forgot the "Do not take this while sleeping or bathing" warning. And the "For internal or external use only" part.

Anyone still have that email somewhere (weird product warnings)?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You forgot the "Do not take this while sleeping or bathing" warning. And the "For internal or external use only" part.

Anyone still have that email somewhere (weird product warnings)?
Haha...

The one I always thought was funniest were the directions on Shampoo bottles..That is a complicated process right there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha...

The one I always thought was funniest were the directions on Shampoo bottles..That is a complicated process right there.
The whole "repeat" thing just blows my mind.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
**** man, it took me three years to complete that process..I just kept rinsing.
I just shaved my head. Shampoo bill was killing the supp budget. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just shaved my head. Shampoo bill was killing the supp budget. :D
HAHAHA..there's a man with a brain.

:::See there it is, right under his bald-ass head::::

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And he thought the label was confusing:ntome:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant the short hand was harder to read than the label but I got what ya meant :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn dsade just when i thought it was going to get interesting you decide to play nice.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
no i just thought it was funny

Kudos to you for even reading the label!!!!

The majority of what is on a product label is what is legally referred to as a disclaimer. It is a first line of defense intended to defray the manufacture from any litigation that might arise from misuse of the product. The disclaimer creates a reasonable plausability of assumed innocence.(assuming you can and are willing to read it)
Now, this lable doesn't mention inserting the pills directly into your ass, but it is reasonable to assume any adult would understand that pills by definition are for oral consumption. Please remember, do not to eat the silica gel moisture muncher , which is placed in most supplement bottles to reduce moisture damage and is clearly marked do not eat! Reading is fundemental!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
remember coffee is hot. jack daniel's should not be drank last 3 months of pregnancy-at least not a liter a day. ice may be slippery. falling from tall buildings may be hazordous to your health. oh yeah, "and you dont tug on superman's cape".

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and you sure as hell don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger.