1-ad

speedpastu

Awards
Has anyone else had sever abdominal pains/cramps/diarrhea while take Advanced Muscle Science 1-andro... the blue pill? Also if you are taking it have you noticed any strength gains. Thanks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I heard something a while back about people taking it on an empty stomach having problems. is this what you are doing?

speedpastu

Awards
I think I heard something a while back about people taking it on an empty stomach having problems. is this what you are doing?
no... i take it with food but have had some intermitent pain with it, just wondering... are you currently on it?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
no... i take it with food but have had some intermitent pain with it, just wondering... are you currently on it?
im still waiting to see if tthat 1-andro is more than just ****ing DHEA ....at BB.com they showed test results of the 1-andro and DHEA posted them up and they i guess were basically the same results... :jaw:

speedpastu

Awards
im still waiting to see if tthat 1-andro is more than just ****ing DHEA ....at BB.com they showed test results of the 1-andro and DHEA posted them up and they i guess were basically the same results... :jaw:

wait so the 1-ad is dhea and bull****, or it is good?

speedpastu

Awards
so the 1-ad is bull**** and its making my stomach upset anyways so im stopping it, have u heard anything good about hyperdrol?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else had sever abdominal pains/cramps/diarrhea while take Advanced Muscle Science 1-andro... the blue pill? Also if you are taking it have you noticed any strength gains. Thanks.
I have never suffered any ab problems, i have taken 1ad a few times im taking it at the momet and yes im gettin very good strength gains.

samsam12341

Banned
Awards
1-AD by AMS is a joke. A banned substance with the same name... too far fetched of a marketing scheme. Results from BB.com were that a DHEA and 1-AD were identical. It's all bullcrap!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my mistake I thought this was the good ol 1ad. I also noticed there is a 4-ad out also trying to trick people into thinking it was the old 4ad. I was assuming you still had some of the old stuff.