AnabolicX Plus prevented DOMs

the Cardinal

Awards
For various reasons at various times, I try a wide variety of supplements to gauge their personal impact. Almost three weeks ago, I decided to give Pinnacle's AnabolicX Plus a try, which is comprised of various ecdy fractions, rhodiola, and the old myostat inhibitor seaweed compound, which I can never remeber how to spell. There has been one, clear-cut, undeniable benefit - the total absence of DOMS. Let me state that although I was curious about the product, I had no preconceived expectations with regard to any noticeable benefits.

Because of ulnar nerve damage, I had been off the iron for three weeks for lower body/back, and four weeks for upper body/arms when I started using the product (2 capsules, twice daily). After my first lower body workout built around back squats, I fully expected to pay the usual price of wear and tear 36 - 48 hours later, but it never happened. No soreness, no stiffness, no nothing! A few days later I did my first upper body workout built around a boatload of overhead presses. 36 - 48 hours later - nothing but absolute bliss!

I'm sharing this as an "FYI" only. Sometimes we learn useful stuff from the experience of others, so maybe someone will want to check this out.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My speculation is that the primary component responsible for the lack of DOMS is the Ecdy.Ive been using Nutra Planets 2% Turkesterone and Ive had very similar results.

After a loooong layoff I started to train again and the first 2 weeks only slight DOMS.Which realistically should have disabled me.Now on the third week no DOMS only slight muscle fatigue type feeling is the only way I can explain it.

So Id have to say that Ecdysterones definitely a very important place in ones supplement regimine.Now on the third week Im noticing that my endurance has got significantly better also.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to get rid of DOMS? I LOVE DOMS.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a weird sadistic way it is kinda satisfying isn't it.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
DOMS is ok, but not when it hurts to get on and off the toilet.