help with pre/post drinks?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well besides my staples of what i wanna take... (BCAA's, Citrulline Malate,Multi vitamin and protein)
im deciding what pre/post workout drinks i want...

-Vassive-NO/Vassive-CE Stack
-Chaos/Some post workout? dunno what
-Shock Therapy/Storm
-NO Shotgun/another post workout drink?
-Myogenix hypershock/aftershock??---Seems promising?
-Your own pre/post suggestion

...also im thinking about getting some pills somewhat like nitrix to keep NO production all day...
-Nitrix
-N'Gorge (taking it now pretty good)
-AEX NO
-Own suggestion... looking for cheaper alternatives besides the ones ive posted

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Storms great even standalone.
k anymore thoughts about storm?...that was kinda ...ya...and thoughts about the pre/post any1?...

thinking chaos should be really good...but then ive heard about hypershock/aftershock which seems really kickass and then vassive which also seems somewhat promising

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't waste your money on those pre made mixes. Most of them are propritory blends anyway so you don't really know what is in them. Take a look at what is in Chaos, then go to nutraplanet and get the raw powders in bulk.

Personally preworkout I roll with...
xcell: 3 servings
cee: 2.5g
l-lycine: 2g
taurine: 2g
AAKG: 2g
l-tyrosine: 2g
Glucuronolactone: 2g
caffine anyhydros: ~150mg

The cee, lycine, taurine, aakg, tyrosine, glucuronolactone and caffine ended up costing about $75 but I bought all that stuff in June and I still have a good amount left of all of it (and that is me using it 3-5 days a week). Compare that to AT LEAST $1 a serving of a pre mixed formula and you'll be spending $75 everyother month.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't waste your money on those pre made mixes. Most of them are propritory blends anyway so you don't really know what is in them. Take a look at what is in Chaos, then go to nutraplanet and get the raw powders in bulk.

Personally preworkout I roll with...
xcell: 3 servings
cee: 2.5g
l-lycine: 2g
taurine: 2g
AAKG: 2g
l-tyrosine: 2g
Glucuronolactone: 2g
caffine anyhydros: ~150mg

The cee, lycine, taurine, aakg, tyrosine, glucuronolactone and caffine ended up costing about $75 but I bought all that stuff in June and I still have a good amount left of all of it (and that is me using it 3-5 days a week). Compare that to AT LEAST $1 a serving of a pre mixed formula and you'll be spending $75 everyother month.
im not a big fan of making my own pre-workout drink...but i will buy bulk in BCAA's and extra things i want to add like citrulline malate ya...

but im kinda leaning towards shock therapy/storm and u take storm before and after you workout??...or vassive stack

derderr

Awards
Excell---rocks. :head:

supplementing 50 grams of it ed, sipping all day to maintain positive nitrogen balance..best buy for that ratio of BCAA i've found.

derderr

Awards
...wondering what you guys think about ABB's Carbo Force? Easy 110 g of carbs with some high GI carbs to spike the insulin levels....coupled with my bcaa's and protein shake PW. idk, just wonderin--just tried one the other day, i like to try out random stuff sometimes

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Excell---rocks. :head:

supplementing 50 grams of it ed, sipping all day to maintain positive nitrogen balance..best buy for that ratio of BCAA i've found.
by anabolic innovations? ive tried to read whats in it but at nutraplanet it doesnt let me blow up the nutritional facts....

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so u think it would be good to just be sipping on excell all through my workout?

i think i might get teh shock therapy/storm drinks and add Xtend to my post workout drink along with protein drink....and then add in multi-pro 32x...lipoderm ultra... and bulk creatine ethyl ester Bulk Arginine ethyl ester

Shock therapy (pre workout)
Storm (pre and post workout)
Xtend (Pre/mid/post workout)
Protein (post workout)
Bulk CEE (Post workout)
AEE (morning, Lunch)

if im taking both shock therapy and storm...do i still need to take 1 scoop storm pre workout and 1 scoop post workout?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
im not a big fan of making my own pre-workout drink
So you ARE a fan of wasting money? What makes you think the ones you mentioned are so great? Are you going by the write up that promises huge gains in strength, focus and pumps, which only means you'll be experiencing a big fat placebo effect? Or are you going by a review of someone who probably has never used any kind of stimulant before so they feel like they are on fire during their workout, but after a week that feeling wears off.

Just look what is in every single premixed preworkout drink. There is something that will give you a pump, something for mental focus and some kind of stimulant. No magic formula.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
anymore thoughts about what im thinking about??

Protein (post workout)
Bulk CEE (Post workout)
AEE (morning, Lunch)

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
All Im sayin is Storm is F-ing amazing in terms of strength gains. My squat and box squats are soaring.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
All Im sayin is Storm is F-ing amazing in terms of strength gains. My squat and box squats are soaring.
ya i heard its good...so i think im gonna do this stack any last thoughts??

Protein (post workout)
Bulk CEE (Post workout)
Bulk AEE (morning, Lunch)