?? About Powerfull+Alpha Drive+Cissus+Rebound Reloaded

1. Registered User
    Answers

?? About Powerfull+Alpha Drive+Cissus+Rebound Reloaded

Im just wondering if the addition of Rebound Reloaded would help this stack or possibly be detrimental or redundant. Any help would appreciated. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

If you get the dosing right there's no reason why all the supplements can't positively contribute. I would start your dosing conservatively, start low and then tweak for best results.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

thanks will do
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Just keep an eye on your dosage of Alpha Drive XL and Rebound Reloaded as both contain AI's and you don't want to completely wipe out estrogen. Should make for a good stack though
  5. Registered User
    Answers

This morning I woke up like I had a hangover. I took all three last night and I'm wondering if it can be attributed to the powerfull and maybe I shouldn't take it that close to shut eye any thoughts?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman
    This morning I woke up like I had a hangover. I took all three last night and I'm wondering if it can be attributed to the powerfull and maybe I shouldn't take it that close to shut eye any thoughts?
    It won't be because of PowerFULL, if anything it would help with sleep. By "All three" which three supplements do you mean?
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman

How long did the hangover last?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

By all three I meant 3 Powerfull, 1 Alpha Drive, and 1 Rebound Reloaded. The feeling lasted from when I woke up at 5:45 to about 12:30. Sorry about the confusion.

I did experience vivid, weird dreams however. I was tossing and turning and maybe that is why, Im not sure.

Im 5ft 8 210lbs, about 15% bodyfat, 34 years old, been lifting seriously for about ten years. Not sure what happened, just checking to see if it is a common occurance. Maybe I started too high, all three were started last night rather than during the day, cycle wise.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I'd drop either Alpha-Drive or Rebound Reloaded, the two together at night doesn't seem like the best way to go. How are you dosing?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

My dosage looks like this:

AM 3 Powerfull, 1 Alpha, 1 Rebound Reloaded
    Miday: Same
    PM: Same

It's pretty much the standard protocol for the products, I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I'm going to the gym in an hour after taking a week off. I haven't taken a week off in over six years. It could be just my bodies way of telling me to get back to the iron, its just not used to it, lol. BTW I appreciate your response(s).
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Ah so you're not using Cissus-RX. Dosing for PowerFULL looks good as a starting point, tweak to get the best results (increasing pre-workout dose comes to mind).
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I think it's the Alpha Drive, that stuff messed with my sleep.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thats the problem with stacks, you don't know which one is causing what if anything. I'll take the powerfull tonight and lay off the alpha drive and rebound reloaded and see what happens. I'll keep you updated.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I wouldn't take the Alpha Drive and Powerfull together..
    Powerfull needs to be taken on an empty stomach,
    and Alpha Drive needs to be taken with food..
    I take two Powerfull before I go to bed and have no problems.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

If that is the case then you could stagger the Alpha-Drive dose, all PowerFULL doses should be 30-15 minutes before a meal/workout so it is not as if it becomes a great ordeal to hold back until a meal.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I'm staggering the dose. I can fit it into my eating schedule so its not that bad. But the first night it had to be the Powerfull. It's been four days and every night I've had vivid, violent dreams. I cut down the dose to two powerfull before bed and its working out better. I take the alpha drive with my last meal around 6 or 7 and the Powerfull 10-15 minutes before bed. I'm sure my body is adjusting to the Powerfull as the sleeplessness has lessened.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

So how many Alpha Drive are you taking? I like 6 caps a day 1 with every meal.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I'm taking 3 alpha drives a day. I'm 210 lbs, do you recommend more?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

It's up to you i'm 274lbs but i've heard of smaller guys using 6 caps, try it out and see what u think but dose it at 1 cap per meal, i find that it's way better that way, maybe more stable blood levels or something.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Everything is going great so far, sleep and dreams have gotten better. Dreams are vivid but not as violent. However, I am extremely more sore than usual. I did chest a few days within starting the Alpha Drive and Powerfull stack so I don't think it had kicked in. I wasnt any more sore than usual. However, my legs were very sore a few days after my workout and my traps and forearms are killing me. I think that any place where I feel a pump normally just gets more sore. Any body else have that experience on either of these products?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powerfull or Alpha drive or both for epi PCT , i have both
    By jamze7417 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:35 PM
  2. Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL...+anything?
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
  3. Alpha Drive/PowerFULL Stack SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 08:57 PM