Should I take Hyperdrol?

popth3collar

Awards
My football season has just ended and i started hitting the weightroom once again. Im 18 turning 19 in January (if age matters) and I am 6 1 225lbs. I work out 4 or 5 days out of the week. Im currently taking superpump 250, ON protein, and Celltech. Some of my friends took superdrol and got insane gains off it. I came across hyperdrol the other night and i was wondering if i'll get decent gains off of it. Also I heard that it is actually a pretty safe product to take. What should I do? Comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My football season has just ended and i started hitting the weightroom once again. Im 18 turning 19 in January (if age matters) and I am 6 1 225lbs. I work out 4 or 5 days out of the week. Im currently taking superpump 250, ON protein, and Celltech. Some of my friends took superdrol and got insane gains off it. I came across hyperdrol the other night and i was wondering if i'll get decent gains off of it. Also I heard that it is actually a pretty safe product to take. What should I do? Comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Some of your friends of who I assume are your age took Superdrol, did they do a post cycle therapy or even know what one is?

Youre much better off to go with Hyperdrol, it is a safe product to take. Hyperdrol stacked with MassFX (which should be available everywhere next week) is one very nice stack.

BTW, drop the Cell Tech. Especially since youre already taking SP 250.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is a good safe option.

However, I must say that at the age of 18 or 19, even 20 your hormones are raging and regular workouts and consistent diet should be all you need. It sounds like you have your basics down and i understand the pressure if your buddies have already done SD and had gains from it as well as the competitiveness of high school and college sports.

If you feel You MUST take something then Hyperdrol would be much safer than a Pro Hormone. MassFX combined with Hyperdrol will give you great results. But once again, you shouldn't NEED these products yet.

Other non-hormonal products include XFactor and Jungle Warfare.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

However, I must say that at the age of 18 or 19, even 20 your hormones are raging and regular workouts and consistent diet should be all you need. It sounds like you have your basics down and i understand the pressure if your buddies have already done superdrol and had gains from it as well as the competitiveness of high school and college sports.

If you feel You MUST take something then Hyperdrol would be much safer than a Pro Hormone. MassFX combined with Hyperdrol will give you great results. But once again, you shouldn't NEED these products yet.

Mace is the man!

But yeah I agree, at your age your hormone levels are peaking and you shouldnt need a supplement like Hyperdrol. But as mentioned it is a much safer alternative than what other things are out there.

Dont use a supplement until your diet is in check, first and foremost.

popth3collar

Awards
I dont really know but i know they took it for a little while then took rebound xt. Im pretty much a noob to this kind of stuff since ive always taking creatine and protein. Do you have to take rebound xt after taking hyperdrol? Are there any bad side effects to it? like am i going to have a heart attack in 20 years from it? lol. If thats the case then i might just stick to creatine since i am getting good gains off of it. Where do you guys order your stuff from? thanks guys for your help

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont really know but i know they took it for a little while then took rebound xt. Im pretty much a noob to this kind of stuff since ive always taking creatine and protein. Do you have to take rebound xt after taking hyperdrol? Are there any bad side effects to it? like am i going to have a heart attack in 20 years from it? lol. If thats the case then i might just stick to creatine since i am getting good gains off of it. Where do you guys order your stuff from? thanks guys for your help
Nope, Hyperdrol requires no PCT or support supps. You just simply stop taking it.

There are a lot of internet retailers out there that offer Hyperdrol. Just search around until you find your cheapest option.

storm88

Awards

However, I must say that at the age of 18 or 19, even 20 your hormones are raging and regular workouts and consistent diet should be all you need. It sounds like you have your basics down and i understand the pressure if your buddies have already done superdrol and had gains from it as well as the competitiveness of high school and college sports.

You seem genuinely interested in helping rather than just selling a product. I can't same the same for an ALRI rep I came across on another board.

Do you see anything wrong with taking products like Hyperdrol and Jungle Warfare below the age of 21? I know many say such products wont do much good at that age, but could it actually be harmful?

popth3collar

Awards
can you take hyperdrol while on superpump250? or is that just too much? Just to clear this up because its been driving me crazy, is hyperdrol a steriod? Since from what i know it doesnt really have any side effects

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you take hyperdrol while on superpump250? or is that just too much? Just to clear this up because its been driving me crazy, is hyperdrol a steriod? Since from what i know it doesnt really have any side effects
Yes you can take it with SP 250, absolutely no problems.

It def IS NOT a steroid.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for giggles here is what one of the ingredients is advertised to do.
thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.
Seems rather redundant for a teen to take something that he already has and abundance of...for free.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for giggles here is what one of the ingredients is advertised to do. Seems rather redundant for a teen to take something that he already has and abundance of...for free.
This was discussed earlier in the thread, how at 18 he didnt NEED it but at the same time its not going to hurt him to take it either.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You seem genuinely interested in helping rather than just selling a product. I can't same the same for an ALRI rep I came across on another board.

Do you see anything wrong with taking products like Hyperdrol and Jungle Warfare below the age of 21? I know many say such products wont do much good at that age, but could it actually be harmful?
I am interested in helping......

Our labels say over 18. ALR labels say 21. You should not need any of these type of supplements at either of those ages. YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED PH!

However, at 18 and above you are considered an adult and can make adult decisions. I would wait!

Harmful? no. But as b5150 pointed out. why pay for test boost when you are already at your peak naturally?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for giggles here is what one of the ingredients is advertised to do. Seems rather redundant for a teen to take something that he already has and abundance of...for free.
I AGREE!!!! :D

storm88

Awards
I am interested in helping......

Our labels say over 18. ALR labels say 21. You should not need any of these type of supplements at either of those ages. YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED PH!

However, at 18 and above you are considered an adult and can make adult decisions. I would wait!

Harmful? no. But as b5150 pointed out. why pay for test boost when you are already at your peak naturally?
Actually that is one of the things that makes me skeptical of ALRI. Their labels say 18, but their website says 21. This seems irresponsible and possibly dangerous to me.

Irish480

Awards
To thread starter: Just search around the boards for hyperdrol and get your information slowly. PH, steroids, and other hormal supplements are generally fun to be knowledgable in anyways regardless so it wont hurt. Just search around, ask questions, and gain knowledge to make what decision you feel is right. Dont let your friends tell you what to do(they're most likely ignorant), and dont feel pressured by them - this isn't the end of the world or a MUST thing you should do.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To thread starter: Just search around the boards for hyperdrol and get your information slowly. PH, steroids, and other hormal supplements are generally fun to be knowledgable in anyways regardless so it wont hurt. Just search around, ask questions, and gain knowledge to make what decision you feel is right. Dont let your friends tell you what to do(they're most likely ignorant), and dont feel pressured by them - this isn't the end of the world or a MUST thing you should do.
^^^Well said!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually that is one of the things that makes me skeptical of ALRI. Their labels say 18, but their website says 21. This seems irresponsible and possibly dangerous to me.
I am no way putting ALR down in any way. Nor am i intended to contradict them and their information. They have quality product. I just want to make that clear! :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This was a labeling issue, this problem with JW labels is changed on the new labels. The age is 21 as I have stated on all boards and for any testers.

Thanks for asking, Im always here to answer your questions, and ALRI does have a forum here as well.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Storm? Guess what! I am here too! And I did help you and have every PM sent back and forth, shall I post them? You told me you were 18, I told you to return your purchase of JW since it is for 21 and older. You said but why does the website say 21 and the bottle say 18? I asked you why did you purchase products without asking questions first? Then you proceeded to get upset. The reason you should not take any form of test booster is obvious if you have done any research whatsoever.

If I didnt care about you and your health, why would I tell you not to use JW ? If I didnt care I would say, take it.

Im happy to post our conversation if you wish?

Oh and Storm, quess what else? ALRI made Hyperdrol too :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OOPS!! Messed with the wrong rep (FnF is a classy girl)!! ;)

Basically, the message is that we all think you should wait.

But if you choose to do otherwise, it is YOUR choice.

Thanks for your interest. And yes, Hyperdrol WAS developed by ALR and licensed to AX. :D

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
As others have said, focus on your diet first and foremost. When I was in high school, my buddies and I thought this meant drinking a protein shake after workouts. In reality it means eating AT LEAST 5-6 moderate meals with protein and carbs spread throughout the day, and getting AT LEAST 200-300g protein daily (and not just from shakes but from flesh sources like chicken, tuna, etc.), among other things.

If your diet and training routine are already solid, then Hyperdrol + MassFX are probably very good options to help you gain about 5 extra pounds over the next few months.

popth3collar

Awards
Im confused...if its not going to hurt me and i will get gains then why shouldnt i take it?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^