are there 2 types of nolvadex?

msenny

Awards
a friend of mine told me that nolvadex was the best thing to get rid of my man boob. i took a bottle of superdrol and developed a kinda lump. He also told me that i'd have to search for it because there are 2 types of nolvadex.( the one thats easy to get on your average store, and the one that works, thats kinda on shady websites). is this true? and if it is where could i get the one that works. i've been to my doctors twice already and he wont prescribe me anything. he just told me to do decline bench presses. its been 6 months and its still sensative and there is still a lump. i started taking rebound reloaded about a month after i noticed there was sensitivity, that obviously didnt help. its just starting to annoy me and i'd appriciate it if anyone has some advice for me. i want to get something to get rid of my man boob asap. Does letro work better than nolvadex. another friend told me to get this letro, but the site he gave me goes to a spray bottle of green stuff that says, letro. i reasearched letro and its a pill.. I need help...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant to say that there is Gaspari Novedex and then there's Nolvadex "The one that works, that's kinda on shady websites".

Last I checked it was a banned substance so sourcing it for you would be against board rules. I will say though...search and ye will find.

msenny

Awards
how much should the nolvadex that works cost me? how many mg should i get, and take it for how long?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Get out of the supplements forum and check out OTC and PCT forums.

I think you'll find what you're looking for there.