Bulk BCAA quick answer

knightowl

Awards
it depends on the density of the bcaa that you got , due to the leucine some BCAA powders have larger flakes than others. I would follow what is written in the bulk bcaa so yes 2 gms

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can i get good quality bulk bcaa. because i thought most bulk supplement are from china aren't most supps from china full of impurities thanks for your help

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/4tsp=500mg
x=# of servings

500x=mg

500(4)=2000mg

:study:

Hey who the hell let the math nerd a$$ in here.....lol jk

Good to see you stil remeber somthing from college algebra

Would Mixing say 3 servings of Scivation X-tend in with a gallon of water and some extra BCAA's, Glutamine, and citurline malate (left over bulk powders) be fine or would it lose its potency?

knightowl

Awards

Would Mixing say 3 servings of Scivation X-tend in with a gallon of water and some extra BCAA's, Glutamine, and citurline malate (left over bulk powders) be fine or would it lose its potency?
You 'll be fine

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought most bulk supplement are from china aren't most supps from china full of impurities thanks for your help
The Ford Pinto was a horrible car, therefore all cars made in America are horrible.

In other words, much like cars, there are some quality factories, and some that are not quality companies. Pretty generalized to discount a whole country.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established

You'll be good with that. There have been logs done on mega dosing bcaas, don't know if cost/benefit wise it paid off but may be worth a try.

Personally I seem to get the best results taking 3 servings about 15 mintues preworkout, 1 serving immediatly post workout and an optional 2 servings during workout. Between meals I just pop a full spectrum amino (optimum nutrition amino 2222) the rest of the day.