NHA at 18

CrzyLifter

Awards
Hey guys, im 18 years old and have been bodybuilding for a while now. i was wondering if the NHA stack could do me some good in the department of gains, im 6'1, 250 lbs, not TO fat, but im not totaly lean either, thanks

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey whats up. What are you looking to gain from an NHA stack?
gain muscle/gain strength/lose weight/feel good/better at sex?

If you are not totally lean, you might rather look into going into a calorie deficit (CKD diet would work) to make your body shed some fat. Diet + cardio + sleep + training will make you feel great and will make you look good too.

If you would like to just gain more muscle and you are bulking, then yes, an NHA stack is amazing to supplement your current diet and training. But dont just take my word for it.

You may want to use the search button to search for more reviews and feedback of the NHA stack and see if it will benefit you. since you can't search for 3 letter words in the search on this site, go to google and type in:
NHA stack reviews site:anabolicminds.com

Best of luck to you!

-cable

CrzyLifter

Awards
Thanks alot bro, i really appericiate it, yea right now im basically on a mass monsters quest, ill cut later and hopfully compete. should the cycle be 4 or 8 weeks, i have heard 4 is best.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
honestly i dont remember how long I ran it for.

Cody3308

Awards
I think the DS reps say its ok for someone 18 to use activate and LX, but I don't think rebound is alright since it lowers estrogen...you should probably post this in the DS section...hope that helps.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking activate and RR...right now im on my 3rd week...im tapering up on the RR to get just the right amount of rebound reloaded...first week i did 1 pill second week i did 2 pills now im going for 3 pills (Im only 18) ive been decent so far not anything really noticable since i havent even gotten up to the recommended dosage till this week so i can let u know how it goes (some ppl it takes up to 6 pills of RR to get a good gain)...try some homemade weight gainer lots of oatmeal baked potatoes...red meat good whole foods

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
you can run it for eitehr 4 or 8...if u want to run for 8 you have to buy 2 bottles of Activate and either taper up and down on the RR or buy 2 bottles of RR (whoo 100th post)

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if an AI would be advised at 18yo (but in recollection I think my first experience was when I was 19, so YMMV). I knew I was finished growing standing a few inches taller than both my parents and my predisposition to be short/average height, so I made the jump.

I'd stick with non-hormonal supps for the time being. If I had to guess, I'd say a good Creatine source and a BCAA/CHO drink during the workout would yield comparable gains for most people in your scenario (And if your already using such a protocol, good for you).

CrzyLifter

Awards
yea iv got the basics, but i want to make the change and try somthing "fancy" lol, iv heard NHA was the best, and powerFULL only seems to work on people over 30 (from what iv heard) i looked into MASS tabs, and there prohormones, i dont think my joint would like x factor, so NHA is what i was thinkin about doin (im done growing), so would it be a waste of money to run a 4 week cycle, or is 8 the best...PLEASE HELP...cause i wanna order somethin lol. Thanks guys:bruce3:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
first day of taking 3 pills and ive gotten a lot more aggressive (easily pissed off it seems)

storm88

Awards
Not sure if an AI would be advised at 18yo (but in recollection I think my first experience was when I was 19, so YMMV). I knew I was finished growing standing a few inches taller than both my parents and my predisposition to be short/average height, so I made the jump.

I'd stick with non-hormonal supps for the time being. If I had to guess, I'd say a good Creatine source and a BCAA/CHO drink during the workout would yield comparable gains for most people in your scenario (And if your already using such a protocol, good for you).
Do you really think an AI would stunt his growth anyways?

CrzyLifter

Awards
no one has answered my question, HOW MANY WEEKS?? 4 or 8???:blink:

CrzyLifter

Awards
i just got done reading the jungle warfare is better, is this true, if so its prolly cheaper.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i just got done reading the jungle warfare is better, is this true, if so its prolly cheaper.
well supplements effect different ppl...ive heard JW is pretty insane though i would take it if it i didnt hear about all the oily skin and acne side effects

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Do you really think an AI would stunt his growth anyways?
Stunt, perhaps, affect: indeed.

Use of aromatase inhibitors to increase final height.

* Dunkel L.

Kuopio University Hospital, Kuopio, Finland. [email protected]

During puberty in both sexes, the mechanism involved in epiphyseal fusion is mediated by the action of estrogen through a cascade of events including proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis of chondrocytes. The enzyme P450 aromatase catalyzes the aromatization of C19 androgens (androstenedione and testosterone) to C18 estrogens (estrone and estradiol). Inhibition of estrogen action by aromatase inhibitors (AIs) appears to decelerate the process of growth plate fusion, and thus AIs may be used therapeutically to increase adult height. The clinical experience with AIs in the pediatric setting is limited to testolactone, fadrozole, letrozole, and anastrozole. Testolactone, a nonselective steroidal AI, has been used successfully as an adjunct to antiandrogen and gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (GnRHa), therapy for children with familial male-limited precocious puberty (FMPP) and congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), and with some success in girls with McCune-Albright syndrome. The limitations of testolactone include its relatively low potency and the need for frequent dosing. Results of a randomized placebo-controlled trial in boys with delayed puberty treated with letrozole, a selective nonsteroidal AI, found that boys treated with letrozole + testosterone experienced delayed bone maturation and good growth response and achieved an increase in predicted adult height. In this study, only minor differences in bone density were seen between the placebo and letrozole treatment groups, both of which were receiving concomitant testosterone therapy. No adverse effects on testis size or inhibin B concentration were noted. The therapeutic value of AIs in growth promotion now remains to be substantiated in future controlled clinical trials.
The data, as suggested hasn't accumulated sufficiently make an appropriate assesment. Which is why I cautioned the use. If a exogenous compound creates a skeletal archetecture that the body is ill-equipt to handle(from a genetic standpoint), the manifestation with age could be potentially harmful.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no one has answered my question, HOW MANY WEEKS?? 4 or 8???:blink:
You can do either one, it is up to you how long you run NHA for. I have run it at 4 weeks, but that is because I seldom run anything longer than 6 weeks.

storm88

Awards
Stunt, perhaps, affect: indeed.

The data, as suggested hasn't accumulated sufficiently make an appropriate assesment. Which is why I cautioned the use. If a exogenous compound creates a skeletal archetecture that the body is ill-equipt to handle(from a genetic standpoint), the manifestation with age could be potentially harmful.

Im not sure what you were trying to get at with that study, but the results showed an increase in final adult height. Im some what familiar with that particular study and it should be noted that they were dealing with much stronger compunds than any found in the NHA stack, and run over a period of years; not weeks. It showed that AIs delayed the fusion of growth plates, creating more time for growth. Im not trying to challenge you, just trying to gather information. Im 18 as well and looking to take Jungle Warfare. Before I do so Im trying to see if there is a possibility that it could stunt my own growth.

Mariner07

Awards
From what I've read on it AI show delay the closing of the growth plates because estrogen is needed in the finalization of the growth plates, so in theory if you inhibit estrogen your growth plates aren't going to close.

CrzyLifter

Awards
so overall whats better for mass, JW or NHA? im starting to think JW

CrzyLifter

Awards
ok guys, iv made up my mind and ordered 2 bottles of JW today, damn thats expensive lol

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read on it AI show delay the closing of the growth plates because estrogen is needed in the finalization of the growth plates, so in theory if you inhibit estrogen your growth plates aren't going to close.
Exactly, I said above not stunt growth but effect it for this reason.

A keen eye caught the time course and made a valid comparison of supplemental AI use and those with chronic AI ingestion. The purpose of the study was to confirm the concern about AI use prior to growth cessation.

From a phenotypic standpoint being taller is ideal. But the reality is that you are altering your develpment by manipulating skeletal growth - among other things. I'm not advocating one side or the other, just informing others of the potential dangers to AI's at a young age.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NHA has atd in it. "The limitations of testolactone include its relatively low potency..." atd is pretty strong, almost too strong. the thing to keep an eye on is estrogen rebound. If you stopped the ai cold turkey then you could possibly raise estrogen higher than its normal level for a period which could stunt your growth. I always taper hormonals. keep in mind nha affects hormones.

storm88

Awards
NHA has atd in it. "The limitations of testolactone include its relatively low potency..." atd is pretty strong, almost too strong. the thing to keep an eye on is estrogen rebound. If you stopped the ai cold turkey then you could possibly raise estrogen higher than its normal level for a period which could stunt your growth. I always taper hormonals. keep in mind nha affects hormones.

Does the same apply to Jungle Warfare? Does NHA have more or less of an effect in hormones than JW?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Does the same apply to Jungle Warfare? Does NHA have more or less of an effect in hormones than JW?
Yea. ALRI just ripped off the ingredients and come out with their own product in the same bottle. Oh, but their AI is slightly modified ;).