Animal M-Stak and Animal stak 2?

Ironhead315

Awards
I plan on getting it soon but i would like to know if it is a good supplement? And is it worth the Money. If not what should i take thet would be better?:D

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I plan on getting it soon but i would like to know if it is a good supplement? And is it worth the Money. If not what should i take thet would be better?:D
ive heard they work pretty good together but if u want universal products try

Shock therapy/Storm stack do a search on these

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I am currently stacking Animal Stak2 with Shock Therapy/Storm.

I like it so far,the Animal Stak2 seems to give me extra energy and drive,I take it before a workout with the Shock Therapy,get some awesome pumps and can slam the reps like crazy.

After I'm done with the Stak 2,I'm gonna be trying the M-Stak,and might stack them both together later on.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I've tried m-stak and it worked for me. I had great endurance, and recovery, strenght gain during workouts. I was the first supplement I ever tried besides creatine. Only bad thing was I had crazy insomnia and after I was off of it I felt tired/rundown.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
i'd wait on the M-stak, they're supposedly reformulating it

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I did the M Stak a while ago, when it came out. I noticed extreme pumps, but just for the last two workouts. I beleive this is just the methoxy that kicked in. As far as gains go, trying 2 bottles in a row could do something, but is too pricey IMO.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Oh God! Just like every Animal product under dosed and over priced.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
^^heard that alot over the past few years^^

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Got my point ;)
I've used both, stak 2 didn't do anything at all. The first week or so of M-stak I thought it was the greatest supplement ever. Then I stopped feeling the effects and realized that the stims and the massive placebo effect were the only things helping me. Then I did a little research and realized that the doses for pretty much every ingredient was insanely low. Maybe if you increased the dose (taking more then 1 pack) the stuff would work, but I DO NOT recommend that. Especially because their stuff is so expensive.

The animal products are all about marketing. The ads make it seem like they will make you this (well) animal in the gym and they are for intense lifters. Of course anybody that doesn't know better reads that thinks "well heck that's me, I'm intense and I want to be an animal".

SecretOfSteel

Awards
When I was young and stupid I tried Animal M-Stak - it was complete garbage - basically a stimulant with some vitamins.

Don't waste your money.