creatine and cutting supps

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming off of a halodrol cycle and about to start taking n'gorge with my pct. I was wondering, can you take any type of fat burner while taking creatine and nitric oxide? I've never taken any type of diet pill and was curious. I don't know much about thermogenics. Thought that might be something I could do? Obviously I wouldn't want to take a diuretic while taking creatine. Any and all info please let me know.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, personnaly, I respond "too" well to creatine, which makes me lose a lot of definition, and this will make cutting a lot more difficult for me. Up to you man. And no, it will not be dangerous.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
so you CAN take like...hydroxycut while on creatine? I would think that it would dry you out...and kinda defeat the purpose of the creatine.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, personnaly, I respond "too" well to creatine, which makes me lose a lot of definition, and this will make cutting a lot more difficult for me. Up to you man. And no, it will not be dangerous.
I don't think I'd call that responding too well to creatine, it's just one of the 'sides'. Generally I find that after a week of halting creatine supplementation the bloat is gone and my hard work is there to be seen so I wouldn't worry about using it during a cut.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC, stimulants that are vasoconstrictors (ephedrine/ephedra) can be counterindicative if taken with vasodilators (NO's/yohimbine).

I would assess your tolerance and observe your reaction for headaches, chest pains, palpatations and such.

JMHO...FWIW:)

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
cool...what kind of cutting supps have you guys used? What's the best in your oppinion for stripping fat and keeping muscle. I really only need to lose MAYBE eight lbs. I would like to do this maybe by x-mas. But as long as I lose like 3-4 lbs of fat by then I'll be happy.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, stimulants that are vasoconstrictors (ephedrine/ephedra) can be counterindicative if taken with vasodilators (NO's).

I would assess your tolerance and observe your reaction for headaches, chest pains, palpatations and such.

JMHO...FWIW:)
OK thanks. I wasn't planning on usiing any ephedra. I heard that the FDA banned it already after it was just re-released. Anyways, I've never taken a cutting supp and have looked around but don't see all that much info on them. I don't wanna take hydroxycut hardcore cause it's kinda up there in price and I hate supporting muscletech but it's the only one I really know of that I know for sure works. So if anyone has any info on good supps PLEASE pass it on.

leanmass

Awards
NO products work great with thermogenics(efedra free). But leave creatine out of this. I recommend an NO product mixed with bulk yohimbine, bulk green tea and bulk cafeine. This will give you a great stimulant effect, it will make you leanner without loosing mass and will help a lot on vascularity.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd call that responding too well to creatine, it's just one of the 'sides'. Generally I find that after a week of halting creatine supplementation the bloat is gone and my hard work is there to be seen so I wouldn't worry about using it during a cut.
This is why too is in brackets. I respond extremely well, but I seem to gain an incredible amount of water and I really hate it. I never saw someone retain water like I do when on mono... Anyways.. That was just my 2 cents.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This is why too is in brackets. I respond extremely well, but I seem to gain an incredible amount of water and I really hate it. I never saw someone retain water like I do when on mono... Anyways.. That was just my 2 cents.
Mono? Do you not use CEE or any of the more efficiant forms of creatine? Mono is notorious for causing water bloat.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
NO products work great with thermogenics(efedra free). But leave creatine out of this. I recommend an NO product mixed with bulk yohimbine, bulk green tea and bulk cafeine. This will give you a great stimulant effect, it will make you leanner without loosing mass and will help a lot on vascularity.
I wouldn'y mix the NO-product with Green Tea or Caffeine since that would kind of defeat the purpose. They would cancel each other out.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Mono? Do you not use CEE or any of the more efficiant forms of creatine? Mono is notorious for causing water bloat.
I did use CEE also, but I have had better pumps with mono, and better results so I might stick to this one. I am considering CG but I ain't too sure yet.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
aerobic exercise
Well the plan's not to sit on the bouch all day and just use a suplement to try and lose weight. I'm not angry or anything. But don't automatically assume someone's an idiot when they ask a question. I do cardio three times a week and I eat fairly well. There are times sometimes when I can't eat as well as i would like. But for the most part, I get my protein, stay away from fried foods, all that stuff. Just looking to try and get rid of a few pounds around the waist that won't budge even with the cardio and diet.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well the plan's not to sit on the bouch all day and just use a suplement to try and lose weight. I'm not angry or anything. But don't automatically assume someone's an idiot when they ask a question. I do cardio three times a week and I eat fairly well. There are times sometimes when I can't eat as well as i would like. But for the most part, I get my protein, stay away from fried foods, all that stuff. Just looking to try and get rid of a few pounds around the waist that won't budge even with the cardio and diet.
Well then green tea extract has solid scientific evidence behind it as a long term weight maintenance agent.

Synergy Muscle has a new product currently called Yellow Gold (being renamed) that's out of stock at the moment but about to be re-released that has great user feedback (taking it myself). Try a search here at AM for "yellow gold" to learn more.

CLA has some decent scientific evidence for long-term weight management.

Chitosan just got a boost in a double-blind placebo controlled study posted in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition showing that taking it with fatty meals prevents absorbtion of the fats.

IBE has an interesting energy pill called X-Force which has rave reviews and no apparent side effects.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Well then green tea extract has solid scientific evidence behind it as a long term weight maintenance agent.

Synergy Muscle has a new product currently called Yellow Gold (being renamed) that's out of stock at the moment but about to be re-released that has great user feedback (taking it myself). Try a search here at AM for "yellow gold" to learn more.

CLA has some decent scientific evidence for long-term weight management.

Chitosan just got a boost in a double-blind placebo controlled study posted in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition showing that taking it with fatty meals prevents absorbtion of the fats.

IBE has an interesting energy pill called X-Force which has rave reviews and no apparent side effects.
Thanks for the info. I thought about taking CLA for a while and see how it is. I hear it's good for keeping off fat and keeping on muscle. Yellow Gold huh? I'll check that out. Thanks again for the help.

TexN343

Awards
OK thanks. I wasn't planning on usiing any ephedra. I heard that the FDA banned it already after it was just re-released. Anyways, I've never taken a cutting supp and have looked around but don't see all that much info on them. I don't wanna take hydroxycut hardcore cause it's kinda up there in price and I hate supporting muscletech but it's the only one I really know of that I know for sure works. So if anyone has any info on good supps PLEASE pass it on.
Ephedrine is the best cutting supp. period. You can still buy it. It's legal because of it's purposes for asthma. Look for a product called Vasapro or Vasopro I forget the spelling. I would do your research on this because you can overdose and die. Just a warning to stick to the recommended dose. I would check BP regularly. I had a random nose bleed taking too much one time. BP was sky high. Supporting supps. would be a great idea. I wouldn't start cutting untill you solidfy you gains from the PH. It would suck if you cut all your gains away.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is the best cutting supp. period. You can still buy it. It's legal because of it's purposes for asthma. Look for a product called Vasapro or Vasopro I forget the spelling. I would do your research on this because you can overdose and die. Just a warning to stick to the recommended dose. I would check BP regularly. I had a random nose bleed taking too much one time. BP was sky high. Supporting supps. would be a great idea. I wouldn't start cutting untill you solidfy you gains from the PH. It would suck if you cut all your gains away.
Yeah I was thinking about that. I'll probably wait until like a month and a half after I had finished the PH. I was thinking about thermo shred. I got a hold of a bottle for like 10 bucks from some guy who had bought 3 bottles for cheap and only needed 2. You guys ever tried it?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I thought about taking CLA for a while and see how it is. I hear it's good for keeping off fat and keeping on muscle. Yellow Gold huh? I'll check that out. Thanks again for the help.
The product's name is Anabolic-Pump, it's a refined version of "Yellow Gold" and will surely prove itself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoreyL.A. Supplements 28
Supplements 31
Weight Loss 20
Supplements 17
R1balla Supplements 17