18 - Jungle Warfare

S

storm88

Awards
Hey guys. Im 18, have experience lifting and with supplements, and I need to gain some serious size before joining the military. I just got some Jungle Warfare and I need a few questions answered before I begin. First and foremost, is there any possibility that it could stunt my growth (height)? If so, how? Is it really strong enough to do that? Also, is this product powerful enough to produce any long term damage to my endocrine system? Ive never really been able to get a straight answer, backed by science, on the first question. Thanks.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would cause any trouble.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you need to gain some "serious size" then you should look at your diet and change that before relying on supps.

S

storm88

Awards
My diet is in check but I dont have the kind of time to wait for results right now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet is in check but I dont have the kind of time to wait for results right now.
Can you post a breakdown of diet, training, previous supps, weight, bodytype? The more info you post, the better of a suggestion we can make.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am suggesting that you pay a trainer to establish the diet you need, as well as a good training, so you dont overtrain. I did this a month 1/2 ago, and gained 2 lbs, lost 1 inch in my waist, just by making small changes. Invest in the right place before buying supps. Anyone here is willing to give you some great tips, but probably not a complete training program..

Good luck ;)

S

storm88

Awards
Okay. Im training every body part once a week. Working in the 6-10 rep range. Doing all the big, compound lifts. Ive been lifting for over 4 years now. Supplements ive taken - multi, whey, creatine mono, sizeon, noxplode, animal pump, storm, muscle milk. Im 5'6 155-160, taking in about 3200 clean cals a day on an approxamate 40/40/40 ratio. Anyways, does anybody forsee any problems with taking the JW.

C

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Im training every body part once a week. Working in the 6-10 rep range. Doing all the big, compound lifts. Ive been lifting for over 4 years now. Supplements ive taken - multi, whey, creatine mono, sizeon, noxplode, animal pump, storm, muscle milk. Im 5'6 155-160, taking in about 3200 clean cals a day on an approxamate 40/40/40 ratio. Anyways, does anybody forsee any problems with taking the JW.
Hell any minor problems JW may cause would definatley be worth it IMO if you are joining the military and possibly going to iraq. Good luck and more power to you.

You should start training your muscles with more frequency, look into something like HST, Westside BB (for skinny bastards), or bill stars 5x5 routine.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Your diet looks to be good, I would increase to 3400 for sure. Keep it clean, and make some variations in your food. ie dont eat the samething everyday to keep your metabolism efficient to put the exceeding cals at the right place. I am 19, I did JW at 18 and had no probs at all. Be sure not to overtrain, even though JW will help you recover, make sure you get 8hrs. sleep a day too. These are small things that will make a huge diff. I guess this is it? Oh, and keep taking creatine buddy. If you respond well to mono, keep this, and good luck to the military ;)

S

storm88

Awards
Okay I appreciate all the help guys. Ill probably start taking JW next week. I hate to drag this out, but is there anyone who has a reason why I shouldnt take JW?

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Im no expert, and I dont know about JW, but the only reason I would say to stay away - it may build up your tolerance to other substances that you might potentially use later in life. That would be all, just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

S

storm88

Awards
Im no expert, and I dont know about JW, but the only reason I would say to stay away - it may build up your tolerance to other substances that you might potentially use later in life. That would be all, just my 2 cents.

Good luck!
I dont really plan on ever using steroids so Im not too worried. Should a product like JW cause a significant increase in DHT? Should I run Novadex XT as pct just to be safe or no?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I dont really plan on ever using steroids so Im not too worried. Should a product like JW cause a significant increase in DHT? Should I run Novadex XT as post cycle therapy just to be safe or no?
No problem at all man. You don't have to worry about that ;)

SSW

SSW

Awards
I dont really plan on ever using steroids so Im not too worried. Should a product like JW cause a significant increase in DHT? Should I run Novadex XT as post cycle therapy just to be safe or no?
No PCT needed with JW.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really cant comment on if it would stunt growth or not because i dont know enough about the endocrine system and how it all works. I would advise you to change your training also. Rather than going for ~10 reps you should be going heavier and pushing for 4-6 reps. If you dont get sore after EVERY workout, you didnt push yourself hard enough. When i switched my training to this mentality i started growing a lot better.

D

dontsurfonmytur

Awards
No problem at all man. You don't have to worry about that ;)
hey man u saied before that u took JW when u were 18. does JW work way better than trib products for younger guys like us? I've tried t-bomb 2 and nxcare's nitro T3, and didnt do mcuh at all for me, and Really would liek to try JW.