powerfull/activate/cissus

Mr. Ed

Awards
I just started taking ActivaTe 1 week ago and my order of powerfull and cissus should be here no later than tomorrow (plan on an 8 week "cycle"). a few questions...

- what do you guys think of this stack?? will it be worthwhile or should i run the powerfull and cissus separately after activate?

- i just heard recently that powerfull is a test booster on the bb.com forum from several people, however, i though it was a gh booster; can someone clear this up for me?

thanks.

Ed

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL is a GH booster, it does also raise test but I wouldn't really emphisise that about it as it's not going to send your test levels up high like some other test boosters do.

Mr. Ed

Awards
thanks. ill post feedback when i finish the stack.

Mr. Ed

Awards
also, does anyone know if its better to take activate on an empty of full stomach?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take with food. Most of the ds reps always recommend taking with food to avoid the charcoal burps.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
So there wouldn't be any problem stacking powerfull with test boosters like diesel test 2010 ect. ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL is a GH booster, it does also raise test but I wouldn't really emphisise that about it as it's not going to send your test levels up high like some other test boosters do.
^^^Looks like it would be good synergy.

Mr. Ed

Awards
yea just added cissus and powerfull to the stack yesterday. took 3 pre workout and 3 pre sleep. i dont know if this is a placebo effect of not but i slept really well last night.. i mean really well. awesome dreams too, really vivid.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking this exact stack, starting week 4 and for my last 4 weeks (8 wk total) I'm dosing 8 ACT, 8 Cissus, and 9 Powerfull per day as well as 50mg ATD. Prev I dosed 4 ACT with the Cissus and PF at 9 caps per day. The stack def works, recomping is looking good. I have lost around 6 lbs and around 2 inches off my waist. Lifts have gone up some but not in a heavy lifting cycle at the moment. It took me almost 2 weeks to feel the effect of Powerfull on my sleep but I def notice it now. Activate alone helps me sleep as well. The ATD does give me slighly creaky joints but not bad at all. If they ever find a way to outlaw Cissus I'm in trouble. I'd choose it over any supp I've ever used. Good luck.

yea just added cissus and powerfull to the stack yesterday. took 3 pre workout and 3 pre sleep. i dont know if this is a placebo effect of not but i slept really well last night.. i mean really well. awesome dreams too, really vivid.

Vivid dreams are the trademark!

VtecTypeR

Awards
Cissus gives me some deep sleep. I highly recommend taking some before you go to sleep as well