possible inj. amino acids

ms84

Banned
Awards
found it on web, but not exactly what im looking for. anyone know if complete amino acid mix(muscle building doses) is in inj. form anywhere? looking for instant delivery(IV) route.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's a strange question. Why would you want to do that? I'm not judging you, just very curious.

ms84

Banned
Awards
faster absorbtion post workout. direct blood to muscle. quite a few ideas i have about using inj. for various supps.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
vetinarian , they carry inj. aminos,vit,minerals .

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
aha, good call waterlogged... but not sure I'd go IV with that sh1t.

ms84

Banned
Awards
going vet would certainly get the doses i want. but is solution ok for human use, the viscosity of sloution.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I heard of a football player that would hook himself up to a vitamin C drip while he slept.

ms84

Banned
Awards
yeah, im researching all i can on dosages/time/body needs for everything. inj/iv. hey if will help build more muscle why not give it a try.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would want to do that. Anyways.. I am scared of needles, they gross me out. I'll stick to my multis and xtend..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If absorption is your only concern I think that overcompensating with dosing oral aminos would carry the desired effect. It is not as if they are decimated by enzymatic conversion, gastric uptake, first pass liver degredation to that much of an extreme degree to warrant wanting to inject them. I think it could be a waste of needles, pins, time, etc., but I am also not judging. Just giving my opinion.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't see it as particularly useful either. Muscle growth depends on an array of aminos..likely at specific ratioes.

ms84

Banned
Awards
thanks mullet and bioamn. i agree that it would be time consuming, and also it would take alot of time/experimenting to find correct ratios for my body, but i have alot of time to my research and am in no hurry. also as far as degredation of aminos in digestive/liver route, is not as much of my concern as is speed to muscle. direct inject to muscle/ iv drip at night.

ms84

Banned
Awards
i had posted a plan for a cycle of sd/pp in dec. but after looking at my body(wt/lbm/time lifting) have decided not ready for anabolics.besides i have just come off a pretty successful diet, but i lost a little to much muscle(down to 186lbm). im now concentrating on a killer diet, that when perfected i might be ready for anabolics. for now im gonna concentrate on natural progression.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
" I am scared of needles, they gross me out" Give it a couple years, you'll learn to love them :twisted:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
" I am scared of needles, they gross me out" Give it a couple years, you'll learn to love them :twisted:
Hehe.. Yeah... I don't really plan to go to the dark side... for at least another 5 years..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look up Charles Poliquin, he has alot of his athletes on intramuscular L-Carnosine, and IV drips of Vitamin C.. Besides, most of the claims of certain aminos doing what they market them to do (gh release mainly) were high dosed IV or IM administered.. ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've been using L-carnosine IM... I just can't hang with the idea of intravenous... even with a drip.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It is not necessary. Your body maintains and amino acid pool from which it draws. Eat right and you should have no concern.

Regardless, Travasol and Aminosyn are two amino acid formulations that are used in TPN/PPN.

ms84

Banned
Awards
johny21, is that pool it draws from direct to muscle or does it take reactivation before useful again.hey ubiquitous, if you could pm me about the carnosine inj. would appreciate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I can't PM you ms84, you're not able to accept PM's as you are not a contributing member.

ms84

Banned
Awards
thanks for trying. ive been wanting to goin GOLD member, but funds have been short. maybe by dec. all be member. thanks for all the input.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
johny21, is that pool it draws from direct to muscle or does it take reactivation before useful again.hey ubiquitous, if you could pm me about the carnosine inj. would appreciate.
Yes, for direct use in tissue proteins. It Tissue proteins are also a source for the amino acid pool. Your body continuously builds and breaks down proteins. Keep it available and you will decrease the need to breakdown muscle tissue for amino acids.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, for direct use in tissue proteins. It Tissue proteins are also a source for the amino acid pool. Your body continuously builds and breaks down proteins. Keep it available and you will decrease the need to breakdown muscle tissue for amino acids.
The main purpose of injectable aminos is to over-saturate, and get a more pronounced effect.. Yes, just eat plenty of protein and your body will do the rest, but how many of us are sure we even assimilate most of it?

I know I do.. ;)

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i inject IM , B-COMPLEX,L-CARNITINE,A BLEND OF AMINOS AND COFACTERS..MAGNESIUM ASPIRTATE/POTASSIUM ASPIRTATE/L-ARGININE/L-LYSINE(TRIPART).....AS WELL AS INJ. ATP(B4 W.O)..... a lot of bb'rs use these inj'bles as well as others.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The main purpose of injectable aminos is to over-saturate, and get a more pronounced effect..
Over-Saturate? Do they just hang around waiting to synthesize new tissue? Does not make much sense from an efficiency standpoint. It would make more sense that if the aminos are not utilized upon injection they will join the pool. Please enlightening me though if the is an error in my thought process.

More pronounced effect? Could you expound?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Over-Saturate? Do they just hang around waiting to synthesize new tissue? Does not make much sense from an efficiency standpoint. It would make more sense that if the aminos are not utilized upon injection they will join the pool. Please enlightening me though if the is an error in my thought process.

More pronounced effect? Could you expound?
Find a study using intraveneous L-Arginine for purposes of increased hGH release.. Not all aminos create new tissue, as a matter of fact they don't at all they repair the tissue already there to make it bigger (hypertrophy) while IGF-1, an amino peptide, can cause new cellular growth or replication (hyperplasia)..

Not to mention aminos make up many of the metabolic enzymes in the body, and work in ways other than muscle building, open your mind brother.. ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Water logged how is the injectable l-carnitine? I was considering trying that for fatloss, any good?

ms84

Banned
Awards
thanks bigpete, i know the have other uses in the body, and am not neglecting that point on purpose. but my main objective was muscle building, knowing that all body actions have effect on muscle growth. all the info has been greatly appreciated, keep them coming.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks bigpete, i know the have other uses in the body, and am not neglecting that point on purpose. but my main objective was muscle building, knowing that all body actions have effect on muscle growth. all the info has been greatly appreciated, keep them coming.
Do a search on Google for Charles Poliquin, he deals with injectable aminos almost exclusively for his athletes, moreso than anything hormonal.. Very interesting ideas he has..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup Charles Poliquin is a smart guy, and he's Canadian i might add :dance:. He's an ISSA certified trainer i believe, he's one of the reasons why i'm going to get ISSA certified. He also talks about using 80g's of glutamine post-workout if your over 10% bf instead of carbs.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, I got 2 ISSA certificates, good one to have..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Which ones? I want the nutrition, the basic trainer and the sports specific training. I'm currently going through a local college for a training certificate right now, i can't remembner the name of the certification though.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which ones? I want the nutrition, the basic trainer and the sports specific training. I'm currently going through a local college for a training certificate right now, i can't remembner the name of the certification though.
I have a level 2 CFT, and SPN (Spec. of Performance Nutrition).. I have to retest so I can keep traiing clients, I think I'm due for the level 3 exam..:dance:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
well i inject IM , B-COMPLEX,L-CARNITINE,A BLEND OF AMINOS AND COFACTERS..MAGNESIUM ASPIRTATE/POTASSIUM ASPIRTATE/L-ARGININE/L-LYSINE(TRIPART).....AS WELL AS INJ. ATP(B4 W.O)..... a lot of bb'rs use these inj'bles as well as others.

How is that tripart stuff anyway?
I have some enroute, but had yet to speak w/ anyone who had tried it out.

Whats the lethal dose of potassium when injected?

Isnt the stuff they use for the lethal injection given to death penalty recipients just a high dose of potassium?

This is stuff Im going to want to know b4 I use that tripart stuff! Lol.

For you guys that havent heard of it here is a brief overview:

Tripart assists muscle repair after exercise, improves energy supply to muscles, improves muscle endurance and delays fatigue.

Potassium and Magnesium aspartate improve endurance – aspartate decreases blood lactate and ammonia, thus delaying fatigue. Aspartate also increases free fatty acid levels during exercise, thus improving available energy supply. Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) is involved in energy supply during exercise – it increases the use of glycogen for energy, and the oxidation of fatty acids. Arginine is important for muscle metabolism – it acts as a vehicle for transport, storage, and excretion of nitrogen . Arginine is also a potent stimulant for release of Growth Hormone, which has an anabolic effect. Lysine is important in promoting muscle healing and repair – it helps form fibrous protein in muscles and connective tissue. Selenium is an essential component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, an enzyme which helps remove free radicals which are toxic to cell membranes. Selenium deficiency can result in muscle disorders such as white muscle disease and Vitamin E / Selenium responsive myopathies. Selenium aids in the prevention of “tying up” in horses, and cramping in greyhounds. Vitamin B12 is essential for cell turnover, particularly red blood cells.

TRIPART injection is a blend of amino acids and cofactors carefully selected to optimize energy supplies of exercising muscles.

Dosage:

Horse: 5mL/100kg Give daily for 3-5 days prior to strenuous exercise by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Dogs:1mL/10kg

Ingredients:

Each mL contains: Potassium aspartate 20mg, Magnesium aspartate 20mg, Nicotinamide 60mg, L-arginine HCl 100mg, L-lycine HCl 50mg, Sodium selenite 1mg, Cyanocobalamin 500ug

stuff is fairly cheap. The same place I found this, also offers an L-carnitine injectable product wich I was interested in. They also had an ATP product and a cAMP product. Both injectable. I asked them if the ATP product would be stable w/out express shipping in an ice-pack, and they said that it didnt need an ice pack in winter and would be fine if I put it in the fridge soon after it arrived. Still not sure if ATP or cAMP would even help that much. Supposedly ATP can help heal JOINTS faster (and allegedly muscles too). Wich would be cool for me cuz my shoulders been acting up. (Probably go w/ some aflutop instead though for that.)
Sorry 4 the HIGH......................JACK.

8pack

8pack

Awards
Muscle research doesn't seem to be around, at least the website doesn't seem to work. Any Ideas for preparing your own? Something like very pure l-carnosine mixed in a sterile vial with bacteriostatic water? Probably good for a day or 2...

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is that tripart stuff anyway?
I have some enroute, but had yet to speak w/ anyone who had tried it out.

Whats the lethal dose of potassium when injected?

Isnt the stuff they use for the lethal injection given to death penalty recipients just a high dose of potassium?

This is stuff Im going to want to know b4 I use that tripart stuff! Lol.

For you guys that havent heard of it here is a brief overview:

Tripart assists muscle repair after exercise, improves energy supply to muscles, improves muscle endurance and delays fatigue.

Potassium and Magnesium aspartate improve endurance – aspartate decreases blood lactate and ammonia, thus delaying fatigue. Aspartate also increases free fatty acid levels during exercise, thus improving available energy supply. Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) is involved in energy supply during exercise – it increases the use of glycogen for energy, and the oxidation of fatty acids. Arginine is important for muscle metabolism – it acts as a vehicle for transport, storage, and excretion of nitrogen . Arginine is also a potent stimulant for release of Growth Hormone, which has an anabolic effect. Lysine is important in promoting muscle healing and repair – it helps form fibrous protein in muscles and connective tissue. Selenium is an essential component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, an enzyme which helps remove free radicals which are toxic to cell membranes. Selenium deficiency can result in muscle disorders such as white muscle disease and Vitamin E / Selenium responsive myopathies. Selenium aids in the prevention of “tying up” in horses, and cramping in greyhounds. Vitamin B12 is essential for cell turnover, particularly red blood cells.

TRIPART injection is a blend of amino acids and cofactors carefully selected to optimize energy supplies of exercising muscles.

Dosage:

Horse: 5mL/100kg Give daily for 3-5 days prior to strenuous exercise by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Dogs:1mL/10kg

Ingredients:

Each mL contains: Potassium aspartate 20mg, Magnesium aspartate 20mg, Nicotinamide 60mg, L-arginine HCl 100mg, L-lycine HCl 50mg, Sodium selenite 1mg, Cyanocobalamin 500ug

stuff is fairly cheap. The same place I found this, also offers an L-carnitine injectable product wich I was interested in. They also had an ATP product and a cAMP product. Both injectable. I asked them if the ATP product would be stable w/out express shipping in an ice-pack, and they said that it didnt need an ice pack in winter and would be fine if I put it in the fridge soon after it arrived. Still not sure if ATP or cAMP would even help that much. Supposedly ATP can help heal JOINTS faster (and allegedly muscles too). Wich would be cool for me cuz my shoulders been acting up. (Probably go w/ some aflutop instead though for that.)
Sorry 4 the HIGH......................JACK.

BUMP ON THIS!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would want to do that. Anyways.. I am scared of needles, they gross me out. I'll stick to my multis and xtend..
oh hells yeah. I cant immagine using injectables ever in my life. those needles scare the hell out of me and unlike doctor visits. I heard they HURT like hell!:aargh:

Otori

Awards
Well, the idea is not new and this type of nutritional care is used exstensivley at hospitals around the world.

With that said, a blood vessel can´t stand to much punishment and doing aminoacids, glucose, vitamins/minerals IV vill damage the immediate area in the blood vessel if done wrong or for to long. Smaller blood vessels will not stand as much as a lrager one and thus if a patient needs parenteral nutriton for longer periods of time, they will get a CVC.

Ahh.. and then there is the whole issue of liverdamage... Delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream is not something the body is designed for and severe liversdamage is a real and in some cases a most dangerous fact.

So, do not do this at home, stupid as hell.