Thinking about adding a fat burner to my stack??

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about adding a fat burner to my stack of supps mostly alri supps with the NHA stack and i want to burn more fat around my midsection (sux not being able to get a six-pack) but i dont want an "x-treme" fat burner just a helpful boost...i was thinking Basic cuts by designer supps or hydroxycut hardcore??

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ive searched around for fat burners but i kept getting a whole bunch of just whats the best type of pre-workout/fat burner supps

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with the supplements you mentioned so can't comment on them, they may be great, I just don't know about them.

My suggestion would be either the basic Ephedrine/caffeine stack, cheap, straight forward and works for me.

Or the Burned 3d from Custom Nutrition Warhouse, low priced and it works IMO

And you CAN get a 6pack, depends if you are willing to do what it takes to get one. That was suppose to sound encouraging, sounds kinda nasty lol :)

CROWLER

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with the supplements you mentioned so can't comment on them, they may be great, I just don't know about them.

My suggestion would be either the basic Ephedrine/caffeine stack, cheap, straight forward and works for me.

Or the Burned 3d from Custom Nutrition Warhouse, low priced and it works IMO

And you CAN get a 6pack, depends if you are willing to do what it takes to get one. That was suppose to sound encouraging, sounds kinda nasty lol :)

CROWLER

haha ya creepy words of encouragement...id rather stay away from ephedrine though