Have you used X-factor?

Have you used X-factor?

• Total voters
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty straight forward. I'm looking for feedback, opinions, and experiences. If you've used it, tell us your results. If you haven't used it, why not? :D

Okay, anything goes here, just looking for any kind of thoughts regarding X-Factor.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A man of many words.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of a President.

You lose.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have.

Put on ~10 lbs and lost 1% body fat. I call that a successful 50 days.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
^^^ that's cool. What was your diet and exercise like?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have
Hey toad, I didn't know you had tried it. So what were you results like? Favorable, not so favorable? I bet it's hard to impress you after having access to MAN supps like you did. Now you're rollin with Xtreme... you keep making good choices as to your affiliates. ;)

MN likes Xtreme... lol :icon_lol:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^ that's cool. What was your diet and exercise like?
around 3k calories

workout was a pretty typical routine, tending towards higher reps, 10-12 rep range

I was one of the x-factor/fish oil trials

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
My interest in it is purely out of my interest in PGF-2 but yes, I intend on using X-Factor early next year.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
around 3k calories

workout was a pretty typical routine, tending towards higher reps, 10-12 rep range

Oh, okay. So then that trial went well for you I take it... have you tried XF without fish oil before? I was wondering how some of the other guys faired on that trial. I know one guy (envy.. somethin) didn't really go anywhere with it.

But it sounds as though you responded well.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, okay. So then that trial went well for you I take it... have you tried XF without fish oil before? I was wondering how some of the other guys faired on that trial. I know one guy (envy.. somethin) didn't really go anywhere with it.

But it sounds as though you responded well.
Yeah I was pleased with the results, I didnt really know what to expect but at my heaviest during the 50 days I was around 171.8 I believe and started at 160.5 (rough numbers).

I tried it probably a year and a half ago back when I first started lifting and didnt know what I was doing really. Got 2 weeks in and started getting headaches so I quit using it.

Yeah I was reading a few logs there at the beginning but got busy with stuff so I really dont know how the others did with it. Kinda waiting on phosphate to do some kind of summary with it all.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
^^^
PB's summary will be coming once he's fully analyzed all the results and incorporated that data into what we already know. Once he's done we'll have a new X-factor FAQ to release. It's going to address every single facet of X-factor supplementation and hopefully help cut down on the number of users who experience unfavorable results.

That's partly what this thread is about. Gathering data on users who liked or disliked the product so we can figure what makes the perfect cycle and put that in our upcoming FAQ.

Big thanks for the input!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have 3 times, all of them pretty succesfull. Lost about 1 inch waist, while putting 5 lbs. on. ROCK ON

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^
PB's summary will be coming once he's fully analyzed all the results and incorporated that data into what we already know. Once he's done we'll have a new X-factor FAQ to release. It's going to address every single facet of X-factor supplementation and hopefully help cut down on the number of users who experience unfavorable results.

That's partly what this thread is about. Gathering data on users who liked or disliked the product so we can figure what makes the perfect cycle and put that in our upcoming FAQ.

Big thanks for the input!
No problem.

Looking forward to the summary.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Hey toad, I didn't know you had tried it. So what were you results like? Favorable, not so favorable? I bet it's hard to impress you after having access to MAN supps like you did. Now you're rollin with Xtreme... you keep making good choices as to your affiliates. ;)

MN likes Xtreme... lol :icon_lol:
Search for "Toad's Roundtable & Product Review" at another locale. I just finished it recently and used what you gave me at tha Arnold. I stacked it with Vaporize and put on about 6 lbs. Never got up above my previous heaviest scale weight though. I'd still like to see what it could do with a plateau, but all in all I feel it's worth at least one run-though. I was impressed at tha time.

cdawg123

Awards
i used it, but i didnt do much for me. I got a lot of sides, the gains werent there and i was 175lbs ~10%bf, eatting 4k-4.5k a day. Too many sides for me, but it seems to work for other people.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
i used it, but i didnt do much for me. I got a lot of sides, the gains werent there and i was 175lbs ~10%bf, eatting 4k-4.5k a day. Too many sides for me, but it seems to work for other people.
How long did it take for the sides to kick in and how drastically did you chang eyour fatty acid intake? Were you supplementing with a lot of fish oil prior?

cdawg123

Awards
Ran it 40 days, 1250mg. Fish oil cut to nothing, fish oil prior was 2-3 caps a day.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to that write up.... :D

I have not used it yet.

I am planning a 1250mg cycle for 60 days in January. I am going to add Hyperdrol, MassFX, and Retain as well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, did i see somewhere that Phosphate Bond eluded to some new and upcoming products from MN? any hints, clues or dates to look forward to?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Also, did i see somewhere that Phosphate Bond eluded to some new and upcoming products from MN? any hints, clues or dates to look forward to?
Huh? What? New.... MN products :blink: I just started to earn some cash. They will have my money... again...:twisted:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third cycle. I cut the fish oil out of my diet but I don't monitor my actual tuna or PB intake...it doesn't seem to affect my gains ( i eat about 1/4 PB jar per day )

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I tried the 2 bottle cycle. Cut out all fish, fish oil and anything anti inflammatory. Lived off of steak, eggs, some chicken and veggies. As you can probably guess I didn't respond to it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tried the 2 bottle cycle. Cut out all fish, fish oil and anything anti inflammatory. Lived off of steak, eggs, some chicken and veggies. As you can probably guess I didn't respond to it.
Wow. You didn't even got DOMS on it? I guess there ARE some non-responders.. It's weird, as it's already in your body.. Maybe orally is not too effective? Would there be a chance to make this transmerdal?? :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Wow. You didn't even got DOMS on it? I guess there ARE some non-responders.. It's weird, as it's already in your body.. Maybe orally is not too effective? Would there be a chance to make this transmerdal?? :)
Perhaps its in too a processed/pure state for me. I always seem to do better on less processed products like herbals. Other then that I don't know.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps its in too a processed/pure state for me. I always seem to do better on less processed products like herbals. Other then that I don't know.
Hmmm. For me, it seems to be the total opposite! Wow.. pretty weird.. I still respond well to herbals, but NOTHING worked better than XF for me... ever.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it but i intend on giving it a shot, 1250mg for 60 days is what i'll do.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I also intend on trying out a 12 week anabolic extreme stack mace :twisted: Massfx+hyperdrol+retain. I'm a super supplement whore, lol.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in trying an AA/PowerFULL/Cialabol/Anabolic-Pump stack, maybe in late December...

ray sausage

Awards
i can't believe the crap on this thread, x factor is crap!!!

it can't compare to ph's or the illegals

this is what i think of x factor:dump:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr Sausage. While we are all very happy that you have chosen to become a member of our fine board your contribution thusfar has been less than stellar. We appreciate any and all positive contribution that you may have to share. If you are unable to conduct yourself in a more mature and intelligent manner I am affraid to say that you will be departing us.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it's too the point that you can go MUCH farther naturally now with the supplements out on the market.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly it's too the point that you can go MUCH farther naturally now with the supplements out on the market.
You know I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today. I've did the whole ph/ps thing and I've actually gotten in much better shape going with these new "all-natural supps". NHA, powerfull, AP. All those work, and after the new years I'm going to start a stack of AA, AP, and powerfull. It'll be my first time with AA.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
^^^

Damn straight! And I'm very happy about it. I'm am looking forward to the future of supplements too. I think many companies are just going to keep getting better and putting out more natural alternatives to ph/ps.

Although I don't think anything will ever come out that could rival a "real" steroid cycle, the kind that last 12 weeks with injectable Test as a base. But some natural alternatives can definitely give these 4-5 week oral only cycles a run for their money.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I totaly agree with this above statement. 100% Natural. Proud of all your hard work. You carry a proof of all your efforts in the gym. I don't say if you take ph's ps's you don't push, but IMO, doing it naturally is a lot harder, you grow slower, and motivation is not always skyrocket, and we need those natural pushes sometimes.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
So you were taking X-Factor with fish oil and still had good results? I'm interested in X-Factor but won't take anything that requires me to drop my beloved fish oil.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you were taking X-Factor with fish oil and still had good results? I'm interested in X-Factor but won't take anything that requires me to drop my beloved fish oil.
Yeah man, still had good results.

I dont remember the exact numbers but something like 8-10 lbs while losing BF.

I took 3 fish oil pills a day.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, still had good results.

I dont remember the exact numbers but something like 8-10 lbs while losing BF.

I took 3 fish oil pills a day.
Thanks. Were you taking anything else that you're not supposed to take with X-Factor? (e.g. flax, CLA, regular fish consumption, etc.)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Were you taking anything else that you're not supposed to take with X-Factor? (e.g. flax, CLA, regular fish consumption, etc.)
Nope, just the fish oil. I dont eat fish at all, never liked the stuff.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Nope, just the fish oil. I dont eat fish at all, never liked the stuff.
Yeah I love fish oil but hate fish. In fact, I won't eat any sea creatures. Only cute, cuddly, furry, land-based, mammalian meat for me. (OK, chicken too.)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHICKEN is my primary source!! hot/cold it don't matter!