The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased blood testosterone?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    let's not count out or sleep on Man Sports Primal Male:

Fadogia Agrestis SE 15000mg(Alkanoids, Saponins, Anthraquinones and Flavonoids)

Eucommia Ulmoides SE 1200mg

Epimedium SE 450mg

Indole 3 Carbinol 300mg

Zinc 30mg

Copper Orotate 3mg

Vitamin B-6 10MG

just $29.99

but i myself gotta get some of that HCGenerate to add to my clomid during p.c.t after my d-zine/m-lmg run.

but this is for 20 days only?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    but this is for 20 days only?
    i know but you said that the other was way expensive(which i aggree), so i was just throwing an alternative out there
    •   

3. I also looked into Primal Male - never really given the product much thought, but seems it could be useful during cycle and in PCT I have to give it a try during my next run. (If I can't get my hands on HCGenerate that is )

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I also looked into Primal Male - never really given the product much thought, but seems it could be useful during cycle and in PCT I have to give it a try during my next run. (If I can't get my hands on HCGenerate that is )

//CC
    most definitely hcgenerate b4 primal male. and "NO" i'm not down playing you Man Sports, so don't take it the wrong way

5. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    most definitely hcgenerate b4 primal male. and "NO" i'm not down playing you Man Sports, so don't take it the wrong way
    Agreed
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Very true however in about a month Needtobuildmuscle.inc is going to standardize its Fadoga extract and it will now have a patten name for its standard of fadoga extract.

:
    I think you need to elaborate on what you mean exactly by standardize.

I think you are trying to say that you will have it identification verified through a lab with a testing standard.

We (Omega Sports) paid to have this testing standard developed. We are the only company ever to invest any money into this herb.

No one is truly going to standardize this herb...they are all waiting on Yakuba to do it for them and publish his results.

BTW, I do not appreciate the derogatory and false things posted about me/my company and products on Elite Fitness where I cannot post and defend anything.

You also need to remove your signature as you are not a paying sponsor here.

7. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    Nope! Still offended! The Primal is designed for a 5 on 2 off, so it still runs you a month supply. We are the first company to introduce many ingredients to the industry, Fadogia Agrestis being one of them. Don't forget, we never ever use proprietary blends either, and we back it up with scientific references.
    Did i mention 100% guarantee on every product.

Okay... I am done.

8. Actually, Fadogia was introduced by Carl Lanore from Super Human Radio. Anthony Roberts was the first to actually use it in a product, followed by Omega Sports and then MAN.

9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Actually, Fadogia was introduced by Carl Lanore from Super Human Radio. Anthony Roberts was the first to actually use it in a product, followed by Omega Sports and then MAN.

Apologies, I did not realize that Omega had released that early. And no disrespect to Anthony, but I forgot about MyogenX.

Thanks for calling me out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I think you need to elaborate on what you mean exactly by standardize.

I think you are trying to say that you will have it identification verified through a lab with a testing standard.

We (Omega Sports) paid to have this testing standard developed. We are the only company ever to invest any money into this herb.

No one is truly going to standardize this herb...they are all waiting on Yakuba to do it for them and publish his results.

BTW, I do not appreciate the derogatory and false things posted about me/my company and products on Elite Fitness where I cannot post and defend anything.

You also need to remove your signature as you are not a paying sponsor here.
    N2BM doesn't know what he's saying...just like their PHs are made in GMP facilities

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

11. Quote Originally Posted by GBManSports View Post
    Apologies, I did not realize that Omega had released that early. And no disrespect to Anthony, but I forgot about MyogenX.

Thanks for calling me out.
    No call out. I love MAN's lineup. Very quality line.

12. TO be honest, I think it would be more professional to contact NTBM personally rather than post in threads. IMO

13. Atleast there PH's work consistently and not just randomly. Also Custom i though you were better than this call out bs and would have just contacted them through some other means and they are a sponsor here btw

14. I am not calling out anyone; just trying to clarify things.

Thank you for the sponsor update. AM continues to grow!

15. how would a stack of t force, daa and activate extreme go

16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    N2BM doesn't know what he's saying...just like their PHs are made in GMP facilities
    I used mdrol and made zero gains. Well natty like gains and my testis didnt shrink.

I used beastdrol to kick my cycle and gained 12lbs and my nuts started to ache end of first week and by week 4 they shrunk...

Hmmm, think I have faith in NTBM..

17. some interesting things to think about in here. everyone getting so defensive and aggressive.

what would jesus do? love everyone, forgive, turn the other cheak? or toss up a middle finger and say your ma is a ***** and your product s*cks.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    some interesting things to think about in here. everyone getting so defensive and aggressive.

what would jesus do? love everyone, forgive, turn the other cheak? or toss up a middle finger and say your ma is a ***** and your product s*cks.
    Well I imagine my Jesus as a baby. Oh baby Jesus.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well I imagine my Jesus as a baby. Oh baby Jesus.
    I like to imagine him doing kung fu, fighting off ninjas!

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I like to imagine him doing kung fu, fighting off ninjas!
    Aww damn it that is what my Jesus should be doing. Asian joke

21. I like to imagine my jesus as a ninja fighting off evil Samurai. I like to think of Jesus with, like, big eagle's wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk.
  22. Off Topic

See Jesus in "Kill Bunny" from "Robot Chicken"

Google for "Kill Bunny".

23. let haters hate, there the ones who are worried lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I dont think you should be talking about PHs... LOL
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

25. I like to think of Jesus as a mischevious badger. I like to think of Jesus wearing a tuxedo t-shirt, because it says "I'm formal" but "I like to party." I like to party so I like my Jesus to party.

26. Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    I used mdrol and made zero gains. Well natty like gains and my testis didnt shrink.

I used beastdrol to kick my cycle and gained 12lbs and my nuts started to ache end of first week and by week 4 they shrunk...

Hmmm, think I have faith in NTBM..
    I would be more than happy to compare lab results ANY time against N2BM on any products!.......yes this is an invitation N2BM I seriously doubt he even does ANY independent 3rd party test and relies on his manufacturers

27. How bout both of you send out random bottle at the same time to the same third party tester, that neither of you have used before..

That sounds like the only way to be certain..

Oh and the bottle you would send would have to be bought on one of the websites that carrys the product, that way, nobody can cheat.

28. We have offered that before- Im sure CEL would be glad to.

29. I want to say I have nothing against N2BMreps, so dont thiunk I am attacking you guys personally . HOWEVER I do seriously have "questions" about N2BM seeing that he does not even know where his products are made and is convinced they are "GMP compliant"(or as he says GPM certifide), when in fact that capsulator is not GMP compliant and will state that publicly. I'm not listening to this Pied Piper's tune

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. On day 4 of Fadogia Agrestis (T-Force)....
    By Killler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 04:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 03:43 PM
  3. The good and bad of fadogia as a standalone.
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
  4. M-drol increase the stress/sides of the fina?
    By grega60438 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:22 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM