The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased blood testosterone?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I actually been in contact with the general of the study. He is close to isolating the Exact compound. What I been told is that the plant is abundant in his village.
    stem cell extract. And yes they have it. HMMMM

    •   
       


  2. Ignore that guy. He is a complete tool and got booted from both here and M-M.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Ignore that guy. He is a complete tool and got booted from both here and M-M.
    but that he`s say is true right?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    but that he`s say is true right?
    Read the entire thread on here and M-M. The link is on the first page of the thread on M-M. Draw your own conclusions.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  5. Another reason why i love MAN's supplements

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-120-caps.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. I ended up taking advatage of the great deal NP had on T-force not too long ago so we will see if this stuff is legit or not. I have read quite a few good reviews regarding T-force so I hope it won't let me down.

    Natty, I am right there with ya regarding man supps. Love their clout and body octane...haven't tried primal male but the ingredients look good. And don't you love how they actually tell you the exact amounts of each ingredient in their products....not the whole "propiety blend" thing commonly seen nowadays.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Those figures are from a rat study, human equivalency dosing for rates to humans is about 6 - 1, so a rat taking 18mg/kg = a human dose of 3mg/kg.
    I would love to see a source to the 6 - 1 ratio

  8. As far as Fadogia Agrestis goes, I have been using a product called HCGenerate that contains it.

    I am pretty pleased with it. Both in libido support and function. Great to add in pct or even the tail end of a ds cycle.

    Contains 1000mg of FA per serving.

    Profile is as follows-
    HCGenerate:Supplement facts
    Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

    Fadogia Agrestis.................1000m g
    Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....5 00mg
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg
    Vitamin E.......................200mg
    LJ:100........................ ..100mg
    Zinc.......................... ..7mg

  9. i use the orotine regular and have used blueprint which i liked also.also hooked some working buddies up with at2,which is good too.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Stevensavage View Post
    I would love to see a source to the 6 - 1 ratio
    Just saw the question...Im only 6 months late, hopefully you used google while waiting, if not:

    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/G.../ucm078932.pdf

    Page 10.
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    As far as Fadogia Agrestis goes, I have been using a product called HCGenerate that contains it.

    I am pretty pleased with it. Both in libido support and function. Great to add in pct or even the tail end of a ds cycle.

    Contains 1000mg of FA per serving.

    Profile is as follows-
    HCGenerate:Supplement facts
    Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

    Fadogia Agrestis.................1000m g
    Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....5 00mg
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg
    Vitamin E.......................200mg
    LJ:100........................ ..100mg
    Zinc.......................... ..7mg
    Used and loved it!
    doing my own thang!

  12. It is in bioforge promax aswell i have 2 bottles of it ready to go..

    Supplement fact per 2 caps

    Coleus Forskohlil(20%forskolin)200mg
    Fadogia Agrestis PE 1000mg
    7 methoxyflavone(indofine certified)100mg
    Cholecalciferol-vitamin D 1000iu

    Thats the amounts per 2 caps but you take 3 caps a day so add another 50% on to each amount.

    Hope it works and will keep you guys posted.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Just saw the question...Im only 6 months late, hopefully you used google while waiting, if not:

    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/G.../ucm078932.pdf

    Page 10.
    damn it!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rob211080 View Post
    It is in bioforge promax aswell i have 2 bottles of it ready to go..

    Supplement fact per 2 caps

    Coleus Forskohlil(20%forskolin)200mg
    Fadogia Agrestis PE 1000mg
    7 methoxyflavone(indofine certified)100mg
    Cholecalciferol-vitamin D 1000iu

    Thats the amounts per 2 caps but you take 3 caps a day so add another 50% on to each amount.

    Hope it works and will keep you guys posted.

    like the website says:

    Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin, HPLC tested) - 300mg

    Fadogia Agrestis PE (Chromadex certified) -1500mg

    7-methoxyflavone (Indofine Chemicals certified) -150mg

    Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) -1500UI

  15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Used and loved it!
    This Stuff is expensive

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    This Stuff is expensive
    You can get 15% off by using needto139 at checkout.
    doing my own thang!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    This Stuff is expensive
    Just a tad over the norm(40-50) in my book for a 30 day supply.

    Guys are paying 50 bucks for bioforge, and HCGenerate at the very least is comparable.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    You can get 15% off by using needto139 at checkout.
    30 days supply at 5 caps(which is more than enough from my usage) for 55 bucks.

    Alot cheaper than some of the stuff selling around here.

    Quality is top notch, if you havent used it, dont dismiss the power of a great formula with the highest quality raws.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    You can get 15% off by using needto139 at checkout.
    sweet!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Just a tad over the norm(40-50) in my book for a 30 day supply.

    Guys are paying 50 bucks for bioforge, and HCGenerate at the very least is comparable.



    30 days supply at 5 caps(which is more than enough from my usage) for 55 bucks.

    Alot cheaper than some of the stuff selling around here.

    Quality is top notch, if you havent used it, dont dismiss the power of a great formula with the highest quality raws.
    I Never heard about this company "Quality is top notch" maybe later i give a test.

  20. I just used bridge from these guys, and it was good stuf.

    I have a bottle of hcgenerate, but I'm not sure when I want to use it. I have a hard time believing it is going to help on cycle. I just cant grasp my mind around that.

    hmmm...decisions, decisions.....

  21. Interesting no one has come out with bulk source of Fadogia yet

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Interesting no one has come out with bulk source of Fadogia yet
    It would be really hard to do that man.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    It would be really hard to do that man.
    I think iForce can bring this in bulk so why you say is hard?

    Any interest in bulk Fadogia Agrestis?

  24. As far as i know, now only one company can get pure fadogia extract.... guess who?
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. On day 4 of Fadogia Agrestis (T-Force)....
    By Killler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 04:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 03:43 PM
  3. The good and bad of fadogia as a standalone.
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
  4. M-drol increase the stress/sides of the fina?
    By grega60438 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:22 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Log in
Log in