Top 10 prohormones of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan duchaine jr

Awards
Id like to see feed back on first hand personal experience with use of prohormones. Anyone interested, rate your top 5-10 prohormones used and the type of gains you experienced. My personal ones go like this:

1. 1MT- the king of all prohormones now banned!
2. Superdrol
3. Halodrol-50
4. Phera-Plex
5. Ergo max
6. Orastan-E(stacked with V-50)
7. Methyl 1-P
8. Mega Trn

Please base on own experience not scientific mumbo-jumbo on paper!

gymrat81

Awards
I've tried Superdrol and Orastan-e. Superdrol seemed have given me the best results.

dan duchaine jr

Awards
Superdrol seems to be by far the bestchoice available out there now!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Solo, not stacked:

1. Halodrol
2. Superdrol (only not #1 because of the acne sides it always gives me)
3. M1T (only used it once)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Considering the risks and the sides associated with M1T and SD, they do not make my list at all. I can pick up the same amount of LBM or more from PP, Halodrol stacked with 4AD, or my favorite combo 4AD/19-Nor/1-Test...with few to no sides and even feel good to great on them.

I think people get to enamored with the fact the stronger methyls put weight on you very quickly, but in many ways this is a sign of the times. People want instant gratification regardless of the risks.

Quite frankly, I am sick of all these methyls. We need some unmethylated powders for transdermals.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. 1-Test transdermal
2. 4-AD transdermal
3. Phera-Plex

I never got into the new PH's because I went the juice route but those were pretty good to me.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
1 halo
2 super
3 m1T

Ive only tried these three, so heres what i thought

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh M1T, the only steroid that can make you feel like you're a monster and make your liver feel like you're an alcoholic. All at the same time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna know how i get into the snuggle club! :lol:

Never really got a good run of M1t so cant comment on that but i think my favorite orals would be like this.

1. 1-ad best ever
2. Halo
3. Phera
4. Superdrol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are most leaving out 1-test and MOHN; this stack could be used for both bulking and cutting. The best cycle I ever ran was 1-test trans and MOHN for 6 weeks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone remember the difference between a prohormone, prosteroid and a steroid?

blazinred

Awards
Considering the risks and the sides associated with M1T and superdrol, they do not make my list at all. I can pick up the same amount of LBM or more from PP, Halodrol stacked with 4AD, or my favorite combo 4AD/19-Nor/1-Test...with few to no sides and even feel good to great on them.
I agree with you like i always pretty much do,but im curious, what ratio of each did you put in a transdermal. You got 3 prohormones on one trans., thats alot of powder in one bottle. (I have pondered doing that same one also, just curious on ratio)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prohormones

A prohormone is simply one that requires an enzymic alteration or other chemical interaction before becoming an active hormone. A popular prohormone 4-AD converts to the anabolic steroid testosterone and 1-AD converts to the anabolic steroid 1-Testosterone.

Prosteroids

Is a term that denotes an active hormone that may or may not be subject to enzymic alterations. It means an actual anabolic-androgenic-steroid (anabolic steroids) that was not yet classified as a controlled substance. A very popular previously unclassified (pro)steroid is 1-Testosterone.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you like i always pretty much do,but im curious, what ratio of each did you put in a transdermal. You got 3 prohormones on one trans., thats alot of powder in one bottle. (I have pondered doing that same one also, just curious on ratio)

If I remember correctly, I managed to get 7 grams of 4AD, 7 grams 19 Nor and 4-6 grams of 1-Test into a bottle of Penetrate. Penetrate holds way more product than the older gels. I did however catch a batch on fire when I was heating it lol.

I love the smell of burning steroids in the morning..smells like victory! Or just a very expensive mistake.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How are most leaving out 1-test and MOHN; this stack could be used for both bulking and cutting. The best cycle I ever ran was 1-test trans and MOHN for 6 weeks.
Right there with you in a heartbeat man. 1-test td and m4ohn around 50mgs daily, ripped the fat off me. I guess they would be like saying var and primo maybe of the darker side.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone remember the difference between a prohormone, prosteroid and a steroid?
That's funny because there isn't a single pro-hormone on the list presented!

Timius

Awards
I really had good results with VPX Paradeca and Decavar!

I miss those good old liposomal days :(

SupraLover

Awards
Rating just what I've used in various cycles:

1. M1T (have used Gaspari & LG methyl gels)
2. SD (have used AX and Methyl-drol xt)
3. PP (have used AX and Methyl-plex)
4. MTRN (have used M-TRN and Methoxy-TRN)
5. HD50 (have used Gaspari and also underdosed HMAX 1.0)
6. MZOL (have also used AX prostan and orastan-e)
7. MTST (big waste)

Anyone have any luck with Methyl-D?

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
1. 1-Test transdermal
2. 4-AD transdermal
3. Phera-Plex

I never got into the new PH's because I went the juice route but those were pretty good to me.
i have never used, but i know this is probaly the best answer and if you used #1 and 2, you got killer results

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id like to see feed back on first hand personal experience with use of prohormones. Anyone interested, rate your top 5-10 prohormones used and the type of gains you experienced. My personal ones go like this:

2. Superdrol
3. Halodrol-50
4. Phera-Plex
5. Ergo max
7. Methyl 1-P
8. Mega Trn

Please base on own experience not scientific mumbo-jumbo on paper!

Super One+ >> than anything on that list.

Thems were the days.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Super One+ >> than anything on that list.

Thems were the days.
And a tear rolls down my cheek...

And thanks for the compliment a few lines up!!

Too bad that pic is a year old and I am test-deca-latin-amercian starch fed piggy now! Oh well. My girl likes me big!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im surprised there are so many saying M1T and Superdrol...their side effects are brutal...I too long for the 1T/4AD days...either oral of transdermal, they worked great, and didnt rot your body.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im surprised there are so many saying M1T and Superdrol...their side effects are brutal...I too long for the 1T/4AD days...either oral of transdermal, they worked great, and didnt rot your body.

got my stash for the next few years on 1t/4ad. I really like the stuff....

too bad when thats gone, its gone.:(

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
My 2 cents would be..

m1t
superdrol

still have yet to try my halo, egro, and pp so i can't really say too much in detail. Though the sides of m1t and superdrol kicked my liver's ass. no joke!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:type:
1. 1MT [prohormone <--> steroid]?
2. Superdrol [prohormone <--> steroid]?
3. Halodrol-50 [prohormone <--> steroid]?
4. Phera-Plex [prohormone <--> steroid]?
5. Ergo max [prohormone <--> steroid]?
6. Orastan-E [prohormone <--> steroid]?
7. Methyl 1-P [prohormone <--> steroid]?
8. Mega Trn [prohormone <--> steroid]?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
2. Superdrol
3. Halodrol-50
4. Phera-Plex
5. Ergo max
7. Methyl 1-P
8. Mega Trn
1. steroid
2. steroid
3. steroid
4. steroid
5. steroid
6. steroid (except for the V-50)
7. steroid
8. steroid

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Technically, the old Halodrol could be classified as a pro-hormone. Looking at its structure it would appear to convert as 4ad/1ad did. This is not to say it does not have intristic activity, but technically so did 1ad and 4ad. However, I totally understand the point that almost everyone was listing (pro?)steroids as apposed to prohormones.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... everyone is saying the "sides" are so bad on SD. Have all of you actually USED SD to come up with that conclusion. Everybody I personally know that's used SD has little to no sides, myself included.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh..yes, I have used and experienced the sides of SD and they were not pretty. I used and still have one of the first DS batches.

Not saying it will affect everyone, but for me SD/M1T are way too mentally disruptive. I can use PP and gain a solid 10 pounds without the harsh sides and have a much easier recovery.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
From experience, the two products I have used from the above liste have been Ergo Max LMG and Halodrol 50. The Ergo Max LMG was the one that was licensed under AX and came in the black and orange bottle. I did a cycle consisting of 20/30/30/30 and I was very pleased with the cycle. I gained about ~10 lbs and lost a significant amount of body fat while staying around maintenence with my calorie intake. I suffered no sides from it at all, and PCT was a breeze. I would definitly recommend this to anyone who is considering using it. That was my last bottle however and I'm not shelling out a large amount of money for it again considering I have a bunch of other supplements on hand. My other experience with Halodrol 50 was amazing. I used it exactly how the box suggests, 1 tab a day for 30 days. I did not put on much weight with it, perhaps only a few pounds, but I did experience great fat loss while using it, especially around the midsection for some reason. I know spot reduction is a myth and only a solid diet and cardio training contribute to weight loss, but while I was on Halodrol 50 I did lean out very much. It really hardened me up and gave me significant pronounced vasularity as well. As with the ErgoMax LMG, I suffered absolutely no sides at all and actually had a great sense of well being while on H-50. Had increased energy and my mood was elevated. Post cycle went great too, and today I still retain all of my gains. I would like to note that although I did not suffer any noticeable side effects, that doesn't mean that it didn't do anything inside of me that I'm not aware of. I did not receive bloodwork testing afterwards (even though I know I should, but it's difficult to find the time and money to get that done right now) but was free of sides such as lethargy, testicular atrophy, loss of libido, etc. Both products also gave me a boost in libido, particularly the Halodrol 50. From my experience, Halodrol 50 is going to be a hard product to beat in my opinion, smooth, steady, and retainable gains. My next cycle will either be a Superdrol or Pheraplex, I have both available. Probably going to be the Superdrol though because I want to see how I react to it, so far I react pretty well with all of these relatively new compounds. Hoped this help.

-Mike

dan duchaine jr

Awards
Well from my experience superdrol kicked my ass. I was tired all day long but when i got to the gym I was a monster. My was libido was ZERO! My results were excellent but I could run it only 3 weeks tops because it seemed to level off plus the sides were too much. Now as far as the effects these products have on the liver is still in question. Does anyone know what anadrol-50 is or how about Halotestin? Well they have to be the most toxic chemical compounds you can ingest plus they are AAS. I know guys who are taking up 20 tabs a days! What about the pros, what do you theyre taking? These guys have been dropping like flys lately and thats because of years of abuse without getting checked by their Doctor. The bottom line is yes these products (PH) are harsh on the liver because they are methylated but if you take the proper precautions while youre taking them and get your liver checked every 3-6 months you should be OK! I stress to everyone that these products are not tested and there is no long term research on the effects they have on the body so make sure you get checked out while using so you can enjoy the benefits youll receive without stressing about the sides. I like to here from anyone who has developed a medical condition directly caused by use of PH's.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4AD and Nordiol imo the best PROHORMONES. Transdermal of course, oh did I mention 4AD?

Best steroids..

1-Test :D

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Well from my experience superdrol kicked my ass. I was tired all day long but when i got to the gym I was a monster. My was libido was ZERO! My results were excellent but I could run it only 3 weeks tops because it seemed to level off plus the sides were too much. Now as far as the effects these products have on the liver is still in question. Does anyone know what anadrol-50 is or how about Halotestin? Well they have to be the most toxic chemical compounds you can ingest plus they are anabolic steroids. I know guys who are taking up 20 tabs a days! What about the pros, what do you theyre taking? These guys have been dropping like flys lately and thats because of years of abuse without getting checked by their Doctor. The bottom line is yes these products (PH) are harsh on the liver because they are methylated but if you take the proper precautions while youre taking them and get your liver checked every 3-6 months you should be OK! I stress to everyone that these products are not tested and there is no long term research on the effects they have on the body so make sure you get checked out while using so you can enjoy the benefits youll receive without stressing about the sides. I like to here from anyone who has developed a medical condition directly caused by use of PH's.
Does any one esle have a hard time taking this post seriously?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well from my experience superdrol kicked my ass. I was tired all day long but when i got to the gym I was a monster. My was libido was ZERO! My results were excellent but I could run it only 3 weeks tops because it seemed to level off plus the sides were too much. Now as far as the effects these products have on the liver is still in question. Does anyone know what anadrol-50 is or how about Halotestin? Well they have to be the most toxic chemical compounds you can ingest plus they are anabolic steroids. I know guys who are taking up 20 tabs a days! What about the pros, what do you theyre taking? These guys have been dropping like flys lately and thats because of years of abuse without getting checked by their Doctor. The bottom line is yes these products (PH) are harsh on the liver because they are methylated but if you take the proper precautions while youre taking them and get your liver checked every 3-6 months you should be OK! I stress to everyone that these products are not tested and there is no long term research on the effects they have on the body so make sure you get checked out while using so you can enjoy the benefits youll receive without stressing about the sides. I like to here from anyone who has developed a medical condition directly caused by use of PH's.
I think you are kinda missing the point on the warnings of methyls. Anything that stresses the liver will have some sort of negative effects if used for long periods of time. Most pros really don't even use orals b/c they are aware of the higher risks than injectables. Also, BBing is this job and short-term mass gains from orals are not worth the extra stress on the body and injectables are not only easier to dose and administer, but they are usually more cost effective as well. That being said, the main problem I have with all of the new wave of PH/PS is that they are all orals and most people stack them with other orals.

Pre-05 ban, most would have an oral in their cycle, but the base would be a transdermal. Trans are not as pretty, but they are more effective and less toxic than most orals (and they had more research available). I would love to see 1-test again b/c that is the only PS I tried that was really worth its salt in terms of effectiveness, cost, and diversity.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does any one esle have a hard time taking this post seriously?
No you are not alone.

Dear Mr. dan duchaine jr; superdrol, anadrol-50 and Halotestinis are ALL steroids.

I have personally developed a medical condition recently discover and named after the behavior demonstrated by those inflicted with it. It is called boardtyrantasoreass. It is also often mistake for triumvirator, which is a moderator possessed by three different personalities who battle for control, one over the other, in an attempt to dominate message boards members until all members are in conformance.

This is very very dangerous.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Board-Tyrant-A-Sore-Ass!!!

Now that made this whole thread worth my time spent!!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established

Viking22

Awards
4AD and Nordiol imo the best PROHORMONES. Transdermal of course, oh did I mention 4AD?

Best steroids..

1-Test :D
I still have 4 dermabolics 1-test bottles in my freezer. Wonder if they're still good?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Top PROHORMONES:

Well, I don't have 10, but here are my favs;

1) Halodrol-50 (still currently evaluating)

2) 19-Nordiol

3) 4-Androstenediol

I haven't tried any others that are worth ranking... (never tried 1-AD, M5aa, 1,4AD, M1,4ADD)

Awards
1. M1T
2. Super One +

I really thought that Super One + was a waste of money. It was a lot of hassle for little to no gains.

I really like M1T and am still taking it. (purchased 14 bottles right before the ban). I do take it to the limit though (4wks @ 20mg), but that is the only way I felt anything. I used to think that it was a waste, but since I started doing 20mg I have fallen in love! Maybe it is just because I weigh almost 300lbs.

I know that it is a liver killer, but hopefully the fact that I don't drink will help. I also take Milk thistle extract and only do 2-3 cycles a year.

My supply expires next summer. Then I might look into the real deal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. M1T
2. Super One +

I really thought that Super One + was a waste of money. It was a lot of hassle for little to no gains.

I really like M1T and am still taking it. (purchased 14 bottles right before the ban). I do take it to the limit though (4wks @ 20mg), but that is the only way I felt anything. I used to think that it was a waste, but since I started doing 20mg I have fallen in love! Maybe it is just because I weigh almost 300lbs.

I know that it is a liver killer, but hopefully the fact that I don't drink will help. I also take Milk thistle extract and only do 2-3 cycles a year.

My supply expires next summer. Then I might look into the real deal.
I think that you are the only that did not like Super One+(or any other 1test trans).

Status
Not open for further replies.