Jungle Warfare and cholesterol ?

R

rogermoore

Awards
Will JW raise bad cholesterol ? I`ve just started a bottle of JW and I also have cholesterol test within a couple of weeks and began to doubt if I should discontinue JW ?

G

gymrat81

Awards
What's making your worry about Jungle Warfare raising bad cholesterol levels? Anything we should all know about that you've heard?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I tend to completely ignore anything that I happen to come across on bb.com as most of its members are indisputably, complete and utter morons.

R

rogermoore

Awards
I tend to completely ignore anything that I happen to come across on bb.com as most of its members are indisputably, complete and utter morons.
Well, there are a lot of people on bb.com who come up with wild accusations against popular supplements with no proof whatsoever...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I think that, generally speaking, products that have aromatase inhibitive properties are considered to have detrimental effects on ldl/hdl cholesterol levels. That said, I dont think that jungle warfare should cause too much concern in that department as long as you follow recommended dosing and cycling. And as a precautionary measure, watch your saturated fats and consume lots of fiber. That is what I do while taking an AI

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran atd as part of a pct protocol a year or so ago for 5wks, and lipid panel was as good as gold.(can't remember the exact numbers, I'll see if I can find the old lab report)