Original site?

DevoutSinner

Awards
First, let me apologize for posting in what I'm sure is the wrong place. I haven't used ibe in a while, and I'm having the damndest time finding the original site that I used to order from. Could any one help me out?

Thank you for your time.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-nutrition/46280-new-rules-read.html

I think what you are doing is technically agains board rule sbeacuse you are source posting. I'm just a sensitive and caring guy who understands that good bros mmake mistakes sometimes. The rules state that you should be banned immediately for breaking the source post rule. I'm just so overcome with compasion for you at this time that I can't seem to bring myself to ban you. I'm hoping that one day we will both have learned something valuable from this experience and share it with the people we come in contactwith through our journey called life.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-nutrition/46280-new-rules-read.html

I think what you are doing is technically agains board rule sbeacuse you are source posting. I'm just a sensitive and caring guy who understands that good bros mmake mistakes sometimes. The rules state that you should be banned immediately for breaking the source post rule. I'm just so overcome with compasion for you at this time that I can't seem to bring myself to ban you. I'm hoping that one day we will both have learned something valuable from this experience and share it with the people we come in contactwith through our journey called life.
woah, my apologies...

total brain lapse on my part...

i'm definately glad your in a good mood today B5150...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Was my re-direction wrong? If so, my apologies.

No man, i deleted my post from earlier...I put up a site that sold things that we do not put sources of...

The IBE site you were talking about is the IBE site...but I had the same problem as the guy above a little while ago and I hadta ask someone for the old site name...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE THEMSELVES FAMILIAR WITH THE BOARD RULES SO I DON'T HAVE TO PERSONALLY MAKE YOU FAMILIAR.

I'm always the bad guy and someone always gets banned. It REALLY doesn't need to be this way.

DevoutSinner

Awards
Jeez, guys. Sorry about that. I was really lost, and should have read the board rules more carefully. Again, my apologies.