1,m4add or BOLD

dan duchaine jr

Awards
I just ordered 1m4add and a product called Bold. I did some research and they look somewhat promising. Anyone have knowledge of the products?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no first hand experience but if you like I can spend my evening researching those items and post up what I find. What do you say?

dan duchaine jr

Awards
Thanks

Sounds good. On paper they look like good products but doses may not be cost effective!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro, just glad I can help a bro out. If there is anything else that comes to mind let me know and I'll get on that too. I love helping bros out. That why I love being an Admin here so much.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Dan just incase you're hard-headed someones telling you to search the boards or google it!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shouldn't this one be in steroids?

IMO they appear to have a poor price:gains ratio. Bold (direct precursor to Boldenone) has a very long half-life and takes several weeks to "kick in". A good cycle would need to be at least 4 weeks, preferably 6. It takes months to finally exit your system, and proper PCT is always recommended.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I assume that this is 1,4-androstadienedione that you found from an online store (which shall remain anonymous :thumbsup: ) If so, than it it the real deal in regards to a boldenone precursor. Perhaps you should let us know the chemical listings to confirm this?

If it just says, "1,4 AD," I would be suspicious and wait to find some feedback on whether it contains what you are looking for.

Research the product, explain your goals, height, weight, training, other supps, and post cycle therapy. You WILL get help on this board, but you need to do your homework. It is a great community here, but if you come to bat with a "I need some help" or a "what do you guys think?" question, prepared to get slammed.

HL

EDIT: By the way, this is sarcasim:

I have no first hand experience but if you like I can spend my evening researching those items and post up what I find. What do you say?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume that this is 1,4-androstadienedione that you found from an online store (which shall remain anonymous :thumbsup: ) If so, than it it the real deal in regards to a boldenone precursor. Perhaps you should let us know the chemical listings to confirm this?

If it just says, "1,4 AD," I would be suspicious and wait to find some feedback on whether it contains what you are looking for.

Research the product, explain your goals, height, weight, training, other supps, and post cycle therapy. You WILL get help on this board, but you need to do your homework. It is a great community here, but if you come to bat with a "I need some help" or a "what do you guys think?" question, prepared to get slammed.

HL

EDIT: By the way, this is sarcasim:
EDIT: It's early in the morning, there was no point in what I said, and for some reason, it won't let me delete this post.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'll do this much, the rest is up to you:

BOLD = 1,4AD = Prohormone to Boldenone/Equipose
M1,4AD = Prohormone to Dianabol

Ten minutes and DSL/Cable Internet will tell you what you need to know about the target steroids, their use, and sides.

BTW--I don't know of many (any) people who run a Equi/D-Bol cycle.

dan duchaine jr

Awards
response

Thanks for the responses! Im aware of google and searching the internet.But that is writing on paper. The best feed back are these forums and if we cant turn here for first hand experinece without the being "slammed" then well all go back to the days of being scammed by products like wild mexican yam, boron ect..Im not a new to supplement world in any sense. I have a good 15 years under my belt and in all honesty besides creatine back in 93 no supplements have come close to being "effective" until the era of the "andros" which are now history. Enjoy this run of whats left because the days of Supps worth wasting money on are coming to an end! So on that note I happened to come across some products I was wondering if anyone have used. If not like my board name notates, ill be the guinie pig and post my results. Thanks again guys look forward to future posts!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WHAT!!?? WAIT!,..
This was the FUNNIEST thing I have read all week,.. Especially since I knew you were being a smarta*s ...

...that is, until I found out you wern't being sarcastic :p

Wow,..

That is the best :gotsearch post I have ever seen!!
(made me all warm and fuzzy inside)

AHH!!! - crap,.. you WERE being sarcastic :nutkick: :frustrate
I'm going home

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I mentioned to you earlier in my most recent greeting, I could spend the night researching the board for you and get back to you for some answers to your questions if you like. Are you still up for it? If not, maybe you could run a search on the board for yourself. I would really like it if the other guys would do it for you, and of course I would do it myself, but there are only so many hours in my day and so many of you fellas I can service at once. Thanks again for joining the mebershio and it is my hope that myself, the rest of the staff and the membership is able to meet your needs in a timely manner.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So basically no one has tried this stuff.
I have tried it....
Im not sure exactly what you would like to know about it though..
It's a Prohormone, converts to D-bol.
The conversion rate is something close to 30mg prohormone= ~5mg D-bol
Effective dose depends... 90mg and up it seems, based on AAS history

So, now that the numbers are out of the way,
And you know what how much PH converts to D-bol, what your dealing with IS D-bol.
There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much information on D-bol you cant walk through this crazy mixed up web and NOT trip over a thread :study:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
X is referring to M1,4ADD.

I gave you the exact term to do a search on for BOLD (1,4AD), along with a Search link.

I doubt anyone is going to help you further if you are unwilling to help yourself. There is a ton of info on this board about both compounds.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it, never will... its not the real deal. The active compound is just a fancy name for DHEA, which you DONT want. Dont take it bro... you could wake up with boobs in the morning (which, if you like to play with boobs, could be fun... or not...) :D Besides... this product shouldn't be taken seriously to begin with... 1,4ADD!? WTF? So, along with getting huge its supposed to give you ADD too? Where did the extra "D" come from in the compound name? scam product bro... just like that **** they sell like "dekka" or "winni-V". Don't waste your time.

dan duchaine jr

Awards
X ,thanks for your reply. I know All about D-BOL. My question to you is what was your dosage and did you see good results say maybe comparable to m1t or better. Do you thinks its worth running?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it, never will... its not the real deal. The active compound is just a fancy name for DHEA, which you DONT want. Dont take it bro... you could wake up with boobs in the morning (which, if you like to play with boobs, could be fun... or not...) :D Besides... this product shouldn't be taken seriously to begin with... 1,4ADD!? WTF? So, along with getting huge its supposed to give you ADD too? Where did the extra "D" come from in the compound name? scam product bro... just like that **** they sell like "dekka" or "winni-V". Don't waste your time.
LOL- and here I am thinking Methyl-1,4-ADD was a valid PH,. left out from the ban... available now, in 30mg caps.:blink:

"I just ordered 1m4add and a product called Bold. I did some research and they look somewhat promising. Anyone have knowledge of the products?"
The extra "D", doesn't seem to be unfamilure.... for the prohormone to d-bol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/52372-m-1-4add.html?highlight=M1,4ADD
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21711-m1-4add-reference.html?highlight=M1,4ADD
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/50708-methyl-1-4-a.html?highlight=M1,4ADD

But, it IS possible that your thinking he was refering to the Bold prohormone, which doesn't have another "D" tacked to the end.
1,4 AD BOLD characteristics:• Direct precursor to Boldenone (Equipoise, Ganabol, Equigan, Ultragan (Boldenone undecylenate)
• 1,4 AD BOLD is the dione form of Boldenone. Activated in the body by the widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.
• 1,4 AD BOLD displays a high level of oral bioavailability.
• 1,4 AD BOLD has a high anabolic effect with a moderate androgenic effect.
• 1,4 AD BOLD is very low in estrogen aromatization
• 1,4 AD BOLD promotes very stable lean muscle gains.

Both these compounds are prohormons.

"Haven't tried it, never will... its not the real deal. The active compound is just a fancy name for DHEA, which you DONT want. Dont take it bro... you could wake up with boobs in the morning (which, if you like to play with boobs, could be fun... or not...) :D Besides... this product shouldn't be taken seriously to begin with... 1,4ADD!? "

Ummm,.. Your talking about those "new" 1-dhea things, yet refer to to a totally different compound at the end (a d-bol PH), when you I think you ment the Bold ph

The waking up with boobs part sounds like something I'd read on another board, by someone who would recomend a 6-oxo post cycle theropy for a long cycle of M1T :blink:

Or- I could just be Nuts!!!

dan duchaine jr

Awards
Swoody, I think think you have this product confused with this new "4ad and 1ad" junk. Plus I already have ADD so maybe this stuff will off set it. LOL youre a funny guy!
M1,4ADD = Methyl-1,4-androstenediol. It looks somewhat similar to the new stuff but no cigar.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD = Methyl-1,4-androstenediol.
M1,4ADD is actually 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadienediol.

For those wondering, the additional "D" on the "ADD" was meant to represent that this was the diol form. This was done with 1,4AD (a dione) to differentiate as a diol form was eventually released, 1,4ADD. The additional D-for-diol stuck with the methyl form, too.

dan duchaine jr

Awards
X, Thanks man I appreciate your help. Im new to this board and manuvering it. Im always up for trying something new. I was going to go into my SD cycle after the m1t but ill try the m14add instead.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X, Thanks man I appreciate your help. Im new to this board and manuvering it. Im always up for trying something new. I was going to go into my superdrol cycle after the m1t but ill try the m14add instead.

WTF!!!! are you serious?
So why would you go on Dbol after going on a somewhat dry compound as M1t? Esp since M1t is very very harsh on the liver no matter who you are? Do you read before you type?
I was trying not to say anything about your name, but you are disgracing not only yourself with your lack of knowledge, and haphazard usuage, but staining the name of a guy who is seen by most as a legend in the prohormone/AAS world in the US.

How about this you stop using or posting until you gain knowledge by LURKING the boards, and through answering your own questions through searching then do you ask LEGIT questions.

Not to flame as I am a great Rep, and a avid student of Bodybuilding,AAS, and AM, but you have done yourself a diservice with your attitude...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!! are you serious?
So why would you go on Dbol after going on a somewhat dry compound as M1t? Esp since M1t is very very harsh on the liver no matter who you are? Do you read before you type?
I was trying not to say anything about your name, but you are disgracing not only yourself with your lack of knowledge, and haphazard usuage, but staining the name of a guy who is seen by most as a legend in the prohormone/anabolic steroids world in the US.

How about this you stop using or posting until you gain knowledge by LURKING the boards, and through answering your own questions through searching then do you ask LEGIT questions.

Not to flame as I am a great Rep, and a avid student of Bodybuilding,anabolic steroids, and AM, but you have done yourself a diservice with your attitude...
:goodpost:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Apowerz6 again."

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
LOL- and here I am thinking Methyl-1,4-ADD was a valid PH,. left out from the ban... available now, in 30mg caps.:blink:

"I just ordered 1m4add and a product called Bold. I did some research and they look somewhat promising. Anyone have knowledge of the products?"
The extra "D", doesn't seem to be unfamilure.... for the prohormone to d-bol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/52372-m-1-4add.html?highlight=M1,4ADD
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21711-m1-4add-reference.html?highlight=M1,4ADD
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/50708-methyl-1-4-a.html?highlight=M1,4ADD

But, it IS possible that your thinking he was refering to the Bold prohormone, which doesn't have another "D" tacked to the end.
1,4 AD BOLD characteristics:• Direct precursor to Boldenone (Equipoise, Ganabol, Equigan, Ultragan (Boldenone undecylenate)
• 1,4 AD BOLD is the dione form of Boldenone. Activated in the body by the widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.
• 1,4 AD BOLD displays a high level of oral bioavailability.
• 1,4 AD BOLD has a high anabolic effect with a moderate androgenic effect.
• 1,4 AD BOLD is very low in estrogen aromatization
• 1,4 AD BOLD promotes very stable lean muscle gains.

Both these compounds are prohormons.

"Haven't tried it, never will... its not the real deal. The active compound is just a fancy name for DHEA, which you DONT want. Dont take it bro... you could wake up with boobs in the morning (which, if you like to play with boobs, could be fun... or not...) :D Besides... this product shouldn't be taken seriously to begin with... 1,4ADD!? "

Ummm,.. Your talking about those "new" 1-dhea things, yet refer to to a totally different compound at the end (a d-bol PH), when you I think you ment the Bold ph

The waking up with boobs part sounds like something I'd read on another board, by someone who would recomend a 6-oxo post cycle theropy for a long cycle of M1T :blink:

Or- I could just be Nuts!!!

Woops.... I SWEAR I was really smart last night after having a nice dose of phenibut... I could have sworn I was a genius that night... Yeah, 1,4ad and 1,4add are prohormones, that slipped my mind last night... I just want to stay as far away from imitation supps that contain anything remotely similar in structure to DHEA... and we all know that they have ways of "disquising" names for things within the chemical structure... just my 2 cents...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
X, Thanks man I appreciate your help. Im new to this board and manuvering it. Im always up for trying something new. I was going to go into my superdrol cycle after the m1t but ill try the m14add instead.

Lol- no need anymore to talk about being ON cycle,..
Perhaps you should look into the topic of post cycle theropy.

There is an entire section devoted to that subject.:study:
You can gain all the weight in the world, but unless you nail your PCT, you wont keep any of it.

JFrost20

Awards
Question?

Hey whats going on people, I have a question for you guys. Im 6"3" 210lbs and have been working out for a couple years now.(I mean like 4-5 days week)I think I have a good foundation, and Im in shape.)Not trying to flatter myself or anything.LOL! But my question is Ive been thinking of try a PH. I dont really have a good head of hair and I might end up being bald someday. So i dont want to use anything that would negate me trying to keep my hair, like SD or something methylated like that, that stuff is too toxic and nasty for me. But, I have heard that this new stuff BOLD, a precursor to Boldeone, doesnt convert to DHT or something like that and that its a fairly clean PH. I know all about support supps and PCT, I used to have a bottle of SD and researched it for no joke like 6 months, then sold to a friend because I thouht it wasnt going to be worth it. So, basically Im trying to get an opinion, that if I were to run a cycle(a PH) would this be my best choice. My hair is really important to me, Im 21 in college and I damn sure dont want to be bald. I would really really appreciate some feedback from some expeirenced people, If you dont BOLD is the best choice then Im open to suggestions.

P.S. I would really appreciate no flaming, Im honestly pretty damn educated about PH's even thought Ive never taken a cycle. I know everything there is to know about before,during, and after a cycle. I just want some opinions from basically people who have been on cycle, and know their ****.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say that BOLD is a little expensive. You may need to bottles, so your looking at close to $100 there.

Pheraplex can be had for like 20
H-50 for 30

Both of these have proven themselves over and over again.
Do a search on here for Pheraplex. Its pretty clean, with gains in 10lbs+
Halodrol is pretty close to that as well.

Both seem to present great gains w/ little to no side effects.