Why I hate Sams Club

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a little rant.Got my Turkesterone from nutraplanet with some other stuff and Im ready to start cutting(been out for too long) and I need some whey because 3 days ago I gave my last 2lbs to my neighbor to help in his shoulder rehab.So I go to Sams Club to get 10lbs of whey($20/5lb) and they dont have any!!!!!!

I ask the girl if they still carry it and she says yes but try another store.OK Im inconvenienced but oh well.Then I call the other store and they say its a DELETED ITEM so no more cheap whey from them aaaagggggghhhhh!

Now I need to place an order elsewhere and pay 2x as much unless I make a 20lb order and then pay shipping.Well gotta figure how to swing this past the wifey.Shes cool with my hobbie but moneys tight and bills are do but such is life.Rant over

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
you can get 5 lbs of whey for $20 online......

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try walmart...they might have some cheap protein.
2 lbs for $12, Body Fortress brand. Also seen the other day that they are now carrying EAS whey 2lb for 13.50 I believe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COSTCO...6 pounds for $26

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Look at the grocery stores, you can usually get Optimum Nutrition or EAS like 1lb. tubs for like 10 bucks to hold you over until you order online. I am lucky and have a bb.com retail store around the corner just incase I need/forgot soemthing in an order. They actually have great in store prices, but still cheaper online.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
stupid Sam's club got rid of grapeseed extract too!! I was like wtf i need some grapeseed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stupid Sam's club got rid of grapeseed extract too!! I was like wtf i need some grapeseed
Custom is having a big Grape Seed blowout.

Crap, he's the competition...d'oh!

:)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
COSTCO...6 pounds for $26

I dont have a Costco.Wait I have an idea Ill gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamb....oh never mind.:run:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a Costco either, which sucks cause it seems like I here about that store all the time.

mmowry gotta love the whimpy quote.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks figured since dsade gave a straight answer I would give him a little help to get back to his true form.:icon_lol:

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I finally got over my sports pharma crappy Ass sam's club whey protein. I ordered some whey isolate and I can finally **** right. **** sams club when it comes to protein, I love everything else, the flax seed caps, glucosomine, and otehr ****. Never buying cheap whey protein again.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny because I happen to really like the body fortress whey they sale at wally world. It's always a good option when I miss time my protein orders form crowler and/or NP.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Two words: Optimum Nutrition.

Their 10 lb bags of "Gold Standard" whey are awesome. You can get them online for $40-45. Plus, ON whey is generally superior to other inexpensive whey, as ON contains hydrolyzed whey peptides, digestive enzymes like lactase, and other goodies, and it mixes very easily and tastes good.

IMO, you simply can't beat ON for whey.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like ON Gold Standard but its $5/lb where as Sams Club WAS $4/lb and it was only a 10 min drive and no shipping.Will have to place an order tonight.

dingling

Awards
Damnit, they discontinued that??? I just joined Costco becasue it's much closer for me and I didn't see any protein... Overall, I was disappointed with their overall selection of everything. I think it's just this location though.