Best memory/mind enhancing stack

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I want to get some powders and either cap them or put them in juice.
I've been reading about some nootropics and I think I should definately have Choline Citrate (which NP is getting this week) and Piracetam. Also I have some Caffeine caps as well as a crapload (3 bottles) of AX Rampage and a sample of stimx that I'll use as stims.

So I have a few questions.

Should I use ALCAR and L-Tyrosine as well, if i'm only really trying to improve studying and test taking?

Are DMAE, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine A necessary?

Would Glucuronolactone be helpful for this kind of thing?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Piracetam @ 3-5 grams daily. I also like Venom HD for a mental boost but it also gives me a limp noodle :(

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IW what was your experience like on Pir? I was under the impression that it was more of a relaxing agent then a mind stimulant. If it helps with studying I might have to look into it.

jdev, I like Tyrosine for a mind boost, as well as the vin, and huperzine. They work well together in a stack. ALCAR always seems to give me a upset stomach so I pretty much avoid it. If your going to use the caffiene, then I think gluconorlactone would work some great synergy in the terms of energy and metal clarity. Dmae I've never tried, the basics with a good choline source have always been decent enough for me.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
If you take Piracetam, make sure to take Choline with it as well.

I stack those two along with ALCAR, tyrosine, hydergine, and deprenyl.

Gumbo

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Weed man. It will stimulate your mind:afro:

Seriously though, I agree with what the others have said. My only other words of advice would be not to go overboard on the stims. I've always found that too much makes it harder to focus and concentrate:woohoo:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say sulbutamine and ALCAR, they always seem to work for me and I don't get any results from stims.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me I found that sulbutamine was great for energy but made it practically impossible to focus, almost like add.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
IW what was your experience like on Pir? I was under the impression that it was more of a relaxing agent then a mind stimulant. If it helps with studying I might have to look into it.
It helped me retain information better over the long haul. It came in handy during my Post-Grad classes too because I was working full-time and it did have that slight mental relaxation effect on me. I also used ephedrine and caffeine the day before the test and the day of the test.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
To the people that use deprenyl what effects did it have? and would it help with studying and test taking?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you have the Choline Citrate, you should be able to skip the DMAE.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of adding Yohimbe because it boosts dopamine. How much should I use in this type of mix?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
So I guess i'm gonna probably do something like this. any suggestions?

Ingredient Dosage (g)

Piracetam 2
Choline Citrate 2
ALCAR 0.5
Glucuronolatone 0.5
Yohimbine 0.004

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
To the people that use deprenyl what effects did it have? and would it help with studying and test taking?
I don't take classes anymore (I'm 34), but Deprenyl appears to give me better focus...however, my main reason is for the anti-aging benefits. In higher doses it is used to treat patients with Parkinson's. My grandfather was ravaged by Parkinson's, so my interest in it is more than just for mood or anti-aging.

I only take small doses of it (2-3mg taken mon, wed, fri).

I have found that hydergine goes very well with it (2mg daily).

Hope this helps.

Gumbo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess i'm gonna probably do something like this. any suggestions?

Ingredient Dosage (g)

Piracetam 2
Choline Citrate 2
ALCAR 0.5
Glucuronolatone 0.5
Yohimbine 0.004
Looks like a good stack.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as you have the Choline Citrate, you should be able to skip the DMAE.
i get effects from DMAE that i dont get from other choline products (lecithin), but the choline citrate may work better...

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I am too young to start using Deprenyl and hydergine. I doubt I could get a scrip for it. I don't think it will add much over the products I already have.

However I might see if I can get a scrip for modafinil (Provigil). I think that might help alot.

How much lecithin were you using? Isn't the choline concentration pretty low in lecithin?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I get some pretty heavy stimulation from low doses of piracetam..like 1 gram per day. You may wish to start slow with it and see how it effects you. I notice effects immediately even though most sources say it takes weeks to feel them.

It also disrupts my sleep unfortunately.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I've managed to try alot of diffrent Nuero-Tropics so far as focus goes i give Provigil is my vote.

Also OC Neuro Stim+C
and FocusXT

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
How about "FOCUS FACTOR"??!! THEY GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE!!! (haha j/k i wouldnt even bother with something they are GIVING out...JMO)