Looking for an Anabolic Stack

SouthernEx

Awards
I’ve been working out for a while now and have been on a few beginner grade supplements. When I was just beginning I did the whole mono and whey thing, and more recently I’ve added nitric oxide into the mix. While I have seen decent gains I’m ready for something a little more extreme and after researching I think I might have found a quicker way to gain. So I’m looking for some good anabolic natured stacks with as little sides as possible. So what do you guys recommend?

EricLee22

Awards
if u can get your hands on it superdrol is a good mass gainer. it put about 15 pounds of muscle on me in a month and a half with my first cycle.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if u can get your hands on it superdrol is a good mass gainer. it put about 15 pounds of muscle on me in a month and a half with my first cycle.

SD is not a supp, its a steroid. That kind of stuff s hould be discussed at the Steroids Forum

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
***well, this is not a flame but if you search the site youre going to find alot of info and logs about certain products.***

well my first recomendation is USP Labs Powerfull + CissusRX + Rebound reloaded

NHA stack from Designer supps(Activate+Rebound reloaded and add some Lean Xtreme)

Im also looking right now in stacking Powerfull and Alpha Drive XL

the good deal is that you can find all this at NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs they currently have a sale forl alpha drive and powerfull NutraPlanet.com: Alpha Drive XL (90 caps) By BioScience Technologies

SouthernEx

Awards
***well, this is not a flame but if you search the site youre going to find alot of info and logs about certain products.***

well my first recomendation is USP Labs Powerfull + CissusRX + Rebound reloaded

NHA stack from Designer supps(Activate+Rebound reloaded and add some Lean Xtreme)

Im also looking right now in stacking Powerfull and Alpha Drive XL

the good deal is that you can find all this at NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs they currently have a sale forl alpha drive and powerfull NutraPlanet.com: Alpha Drive XL (90 caps) By BioScience Technologies
Do those stacks require pct

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Do those stacks require post cycle therapy
no, they are non hormonal. If youre looking for stacks that require PCT look in the steroid forum, but be sure to read the faq first and that youre over 21.

Good luck

SouthernEx

Awards
no, they are non hormonal. If youre looking for stacks that require post cycle therapy look in the steroid forum, but be sure to read the faq first and that youre over 21.

Good luck
Since they are non hormonal does that mean I should not experiene sides like acne, etc... when taking them.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well depends, some users report Having some acne with Activate, personaly i dont have problems with acne, but with powerfull i had several pimples mostly in my back and arms, but everybody reacts diferent to a same substance, for me every pimple is worth it if compared with how i feel while on pf

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well depends, some users report Having some acne with Activate, personaly i dont have problems with acne, but with powerfull i had several pimples mostly in my back and arms, but everybody reacts diferent to a same substance, for me every pimple is worth it if compared with how i feel while on pf
Sleepy?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i been getting really good sleep, but the sence of wellbeing is really a nice feeling.

thesinner, do you get sleepy on PF?
shoulda called the stuff powerfull sedative

I love taking a serving at night, but the day ones kill me.

After about a week, I can't take day servings anymore because I will end up taking really long day naps.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That's quite bad, I only get a very slight sleepyness after night time doses. It's usually just enough to get me relaxed enough to nod off.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
shoulda called the stuff powerfull sedative

I love taking a serving at night, but the day ones kill me.

After about a week, I can't take day servings anymore because I will end up taking really long day naps.

whats your weight and dosage

im 183 and im dosing 2/4/3

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your weight and dosage

im 183 and im dosing 2/4/3

Over the summer I was 177, and dosing 2/2/2

I just recently started up another PF run (still at 2/2/2), this time I'm taking sulbutiamine and caffeine with the daytime dosages. I also put on some weight since then (now weighing 200lbs). Daytime drowsiness is still there, but not quite as bad.

SouthernEx

Awards
How would E-bol compare to the NHA stack? They seem like they might be in diffrent categories, but I have read a couple good reviews on ebol so I had to ask.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would E-bol compare to the NHA stack? They seem like they might be in diffrent categories, but I have read a couple good reviews on ebol so I had to ask.
Ebol is actually steroid matrix (by chemical definition), whose #1 anabolic property is increasing heptatic RNA synthesis, thus having no androgenic and other effects commonly associated with anabolic steroids. In lamen's terms, it will speed up how fast and how much protein you produce in the liver. Haven't tried Ebol, per se, but have had great experiences with large enough dosages of ecdysterone, which has a very promising anabolic and ergogenic effect, if and when they are actually absorbed in the body.

ZoMbSta

Awards
I’ve been working out for a while now and have been on a few beginner grade supplements. When I was just beginning I did the whole mono and whey thing, and more recently I’ve added nitric oxide into the mix. While I have seen decent gains I’m ready for something a little more extreme and after researching I think I might have found a quicker way to gain. So I’m looking for some good anabolic natured stacks with as little sides as possible. So what do you guys recommend?
hmm...the most anabolic stuff u can get out there is food!! you can't do much with superdrol and others alike without good nutritions..

maybe you should just stay with your creatine and whey and multi-vits for the moment? you might just be surprised by bumping up the food a little more you can just gain a few pounds of LBM a week more..

i feel that things like powerfull and others can wait..once you have mastered the other aspects of training and nutrients...those things will come in more effective and not be a waste of money..

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should just stay with your creatine and whey and multi-vits for the moment? you might just be surprised by bumping up the food a little more you can just gain a few pounds of LBM a week more..
A few lbs of LBM more per week? What comic book have you been reading? :fool2:

I'm with you on the nutrition part though, without it you won't get the most out of yourself or supplements.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm...the most anabolic stuff u can get out there is food!! you can't do much with superdrol and others alike without good nutritions..

i feel that things like powerfull and others can wait..once you have mastered the other aspects of training and nutrients...those things will come in more effective and not be a waste of money..
Exactly. Here's a link to a post I wrote over the summer about herbal anabolic stacks that I think goes into a little more detail.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/48829-thesinners-1st-law-post573741.html

ZoMbSta

Awards
A few lbs of LBM more per week? What comic book have you been reading? :fool2:

I'm with you on the nutrition part though, without it you won't get the most out of yourself or supplements.
haha...guess i hav been reading abit too much of x-men revolution nowadays...with those x-genetics and stuff...man i wish i have some of those..i meant to say 2 lbs of mostly LBM and some fats..