Best for Body Recomp...(3 Choices)...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, this is my first post to this forum...I'm not a newbie to the supplement world, but I am to Anabolic Minds. It seems the posters here are very intelligent and have alot to offer, so I figured this is the best place to ask my current question...

I'm in a toss up between 3 stacks and am curious which would be best for a body recomposition in a cutting phase. I am currently on a 2 month cycle of E-BOL and awaiting results. I'm ingesting 1900-2400 calories a day, I'm 5'10 and weight about 195. I'd prefer to get atleast 10 lbs leaner with muscle definition. 3 stacks I've been researching are:

Jungle Warfare (2 bottles)
M.N. X-Factor (2 bottles)
Designer Supplements NHA Stack

If anyone has any experience with some, any, or all of these and could reccomend which may be the best for my goals, that would help immensly.

I currently weight train 3 days a week, Mon, Wed, Fri...sneak in cardio on my off days when I can. My protein intake is high, my carbs are in the medium range and my fat is low.

Thanks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can see your dilemma....

Those are all quality products....

You may want to consider stacking the Xfactor WITH the Jungle Warfare. JW works with test optimization and the XFACTOR's AA works with your muscle tissue. So they could work together.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare with Yellow Gold or Cialabol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NHA would be best for recomp. XF would not work as well because of the amount of food you should eat while using it, which would be counterproductive to a recomp.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold or Cialabol i heard will be awesome for recomp, of course neither is available right this minute

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
At 195 lbs 1900 cals might be a bit low.
NHA is tried and true.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NHA is amazing and worked wonders for me when I was trying to cut fat. Stayed the same wieght while losing inches of my waist and increasing all my lifts.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull + FocusXT (for some DAMN awesome workouts).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can go for it Activate and JW are really good together. Get some good lean b gains all while maintaining a dry look.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I know that's why I said "If you can go for it". Might not be so bad if you get the nettle in bulk though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - that is true. It's like $12 or more cheaper buying in bulk (and I think you get a few more grams).

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the help guys...I'm thinking NHA may be best...those of you that have run it...are you adding the Lean Xtreme in there too? Or are you just going with Activate and Rebound Reloaded...?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help guys...I'm thinking NHA may be best...those of you that have run it...are you adding the Lean Xtreme in there too? Or are you just going with Activate and Rebound Reloaded...?
If you want more potent effects of the recomp, and if you can afford it, then use the LX. Start at 2 caps a day and work to 3-4 per day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could try subbing the LX and RR for some Restore. Has the anti-e and mBaet cortisol control all in one product for the same price as one of the aformentioned.

Beebs

Awards
May as well pick up some cAMPHIBOLIC. Its great to use at night. I'm recomping right now and am on a stack of MP/cAMPHIBOLIC/Sesathin and I'm already down 5lbs of fat in two weeks while strength has only dropped slightly. I'm also carb cycling.

Sazerac

Awards
I agree with adding LX to the DS nha stack. It makes a big difference if you are trying to cut bodyfat. I dosed RR, ActivaTe, and LX at 3 caps per day(each) and added extra ActivaTe on workout days. Worked great for me.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with adding LX to the DS nha stack. It makes a big difference if you are trying to cut bodyfat. I dosed RR, ActivaTe, and LX at 3 caps per day(each) and added extra ActivaTe on workout days. Worked great for me.
How many bottles of each did you buy to run this stack? I think I'm going to go with this...I can always try JW and XF down the road...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello, this is my first post to this forum...I'm not a newbie to the supplement world, but I am to Anabolic Minds. It seems the posters here are very intelligent and have alot to offer, so I figured this is the best place to ask my current question...

I'm in a toss up between 3 stacks and am curious which would be best for a body recomposition in a cutting phase. I am currently on a 2 month cycle of E-BOL and awaiting results. I'm ingesting 1900-2400 calories a day, I'm 5'10 and weight about 195. I'd prefer to get atleast 10 lbs leaner with muscle definition. 3 stacks I've been researching are:

Jungle Warfare (2 bottles)
M.N. X-Factor (2 bottles)
Designer Supplements NHA Stack

If anyone has any experience with some, any, or all of these and could reccomend which may be the best for my goals, that would help immensly.

I currently weight train 3 days a week, Mon, Wed, Fri...sneak in cardio on my off days when I can. My protein intake is high, my carbs are in the medium range and my fat is low.

Thanks.
tommy, i have researched the same thing and have contemplated a few choices similar to yours. I am going to do the following once my schedule allows me to be more dedicated. Im going to try and add muscle while shedding some fat. I have heard this stack is pretty for this.....

OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/4 supper)
Cialabol - 3/3/0 (3 breakfast / 3 lunch)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 supper)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 supper)

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3 (3 breakfast/ 4 pre-WO/ 3 supper)
Cialabol - 0/6/6(=Pre and Post-workout)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/ 2 supper)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 supper)

++Powerfull = taken 20 minutes prior to breakfast/workout,lunch/supper

++Cialabol on OFF days = taken 20 min prior to breakfast/lunch
++Cialabol on ON days = taken 20 min prior pre and post

++Cissus = taken 20 min prior to break,lunch,supper

++CAMP = taken 20 min prior breakfast/workout,lunch/supper

Sazerac

Awards
If you buy one bottle of each it will last you 30 days. I've run 8 weeks with no side effects other than some oily skin and frequent morning wood. Overall I've been impressed with the stack.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
If you buy one bottle of each it will last you 30 days. I've run 8 weeks with no side effects other than some oily skin and frequent morning wood. Overall I've been impressed with the stack.
sazerac...what stack are you referring to? The NHA or my powerfull/cissus/cialabol/CAMP stack?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
BIG bump on the Camphobolic. Great product w/ solid ingredients and very inexpensive as well.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've actually run on 2 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC back when there was a 2 for 1 sale on another site and didn't notice much effects. I've also used POWERFULL (2 bottles) and noticed minimal results. I'm slightly interested in Anabolic Pump (Yellow Gold) but USP hasn't totally impressed me yet. I wanted to try REM-R3G but it seems to be sold out everywhere.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I've actually run on 2 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC back when there was a 2 for 1 sale on another site and didn't notice much effects. I've also used POWERFULL (2 bottles) and noticed minimal results. I'm slightly interested in Anabolic Pump (Yellow Gold) but USP hasn't totally impressed me yet. I wanted to try REM-R3G but it seems to be sold out everywhere.

Tommy, im not sure why you didnt see results with both camp and powerfull, because when you read this board in particular, it is hands down a very solid product. Seems 99% of people using have very good results ....all factors considering (diet, workout, etc). Maybe you are a non-responder (i doubt), or either your diet wasnt in check quite good enough. Not bashing, just giving you a few ideas. I wouldnt disregard USPS products yet.

p.s. This being said when i havent used any of their products yet. Im about to start my stack as mentioned above.....so who knows.

thanks
msucurt

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what you're willing to use. In JW and NHA, you have hormonal manipulation. X-Factor you do not. Personally, for total recomp, I would go with X-Factor and ActivaTe. But I don't like to use anti-e and all that.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Ok, I'm familiar with the Designer Supplements products... But what is NHA???

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NHA stands for Non-Hormonal Anabolic. It's a stack of Designer's Activate and Rebound XT or Rebound Reloaded and the optional Lean Xtreme.