BSN mass stack worth it? or...ALRI products??

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ive done the BSN mass stack of NO-xplode, cellmass, and nitrix it worked pretty well for me but i hear that it doesnt really do that much for ppl...so i was wondering if taking something like

CR2, Primed, N'Gorge, Regeneration X, and Retain would b a better stack and more potent

or if there is better stuff out there uh ya...looking for the good NO with CEE and ya plenty of that stuff

im also adding Activate/RR

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well for my point of view, BSN products are underdose/overpriced you decide, they are good to some point(i like NO Xplode ). I had experience with several alri products they are solid and priced right. iy you were to have to pick from one of those with out thinkin twice i would go ALRI.

ALso you mention Activate and RR witch is the DS NHA stack thats also a good stack ,you could also try to add Lean Xtreme to that

And another one that i have tryed is Powerfull+CissusRX +RR i seen good results.

you could also search the forum for reviews of the mention stacks/supps so that you can make your own opinion and pick the right one for you.